Child-Killer as 'Comforter-in-Chief'

To all you liberals, when did you guys get balls and cheer for Osama's death, during Bush's term you said waterboarding was torture and it was dastardly and horrible, now you support killing old farts that commit crimes against humanity? i'm proud of you, now lets execute this fucker in CO and the rest of these criminal/terrorist dirtballs....

Forget the Constitution and due process! Just do it. Get Zimmerman too...

I think Obama is listening to you.

So..........taking the life of terrorists isn't okay anymore?

Be so kind as to show us the charges, the supposed crimes and activities of the 16 year old that made him a terrorist. And no, simply being in Yemen does not qualify.

Further be so kind as to detail for us the specific charges against his father. Explain why, if he was a known terrorist, no formal charges were ever made, no listing of his crimes and a Trial in absentia.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding your logic here.

There were a lot of "Innocent" people who had the bad luck of being in Germany, Japan, North Korea, North Vietnam, Iraq or Afhganistan who were blown up when we dropped bombs on things or people and frankly, I doubt you ever batted an eye about one of them.

But some "innocent" people happened to be a terrorist camp or in a terrorist convoy when Obama blew them up, and suddenly you are renting your clothes at the thought of innocent life lost?

There are a lot of things you can validly criticize Obama for, but the problem with you guys are that you are against things merely because Obama did them. Even if you were previously for them, and would have defended them to the hilt if Bush did it.

And the left was against all these things until the one we were waiting for arrived.

There are a lot of things you can validly criticize Obama for, but the problem with you guys are that you are against things merely because Obama did them. Even if you were previously for them, and would have defended them to the hilt if Bush did it.

And the left was against all these things until the one we were waiting for arrived.

Yes, they were. So what?

Be so kind as to show us the charges, the supposed crimes and activities of the 16 year old that made him a terrorist. And no, simply being in Yemen does not qualify.

Further be so kind as to detail for us the specific charges against his father. Explain why, if he was a known terrorist, no formal charges were ever made, no listing of his crimes and a Trial in absentia.

Quick question............do YOU have the charges and trials against all 21 terrorists plus Bin Laden whom Obama has killed?

Probably not...............stuff like that is generally classified, which is why you don't know.

Quick question............do YOU have the charges and trials against all 21 terrorists plus Bin Laden whom Obama has killed?

Probably not...............stuff like that is generally classified, which is why you don't know.

All the other killed people were leadership of active terror networks and we did have facts and charges on them including acts they committed or were active in planning.

This administration has provide absolutely no back ground for the targeted assassination of 2 American citizens. One only 16 years old that had no record, no claims of doing any terror attacks or participating n any terror plans. In fact when originally pressed for information this Administration lied about his age and his supposed training.

To all you liberals, when did you guys get balls and cheer for Osama's death, during Bush's term you said waterboarding was torture and it was dastardly and horrible, now you support killing old farts that commit crimes against humanity? i'm proud of you, now lets execute this fucker in CO and the rest of these criminal/terrorist dirtballs....

No, I'm pretty sure liberals were always asking for Bin Laden.

Remember the uproar when W said he didn't really think about him much?

All the other killed people were leadership of active terror networks and we did have facts and charges on them including acts they committed or were active in planning.

This administration has provide absolutely no back ground for the targeted assassination of 2 American citizens. One only 16 years old that had no record, no claims of doing any terror attacks or participating n any terror plans. In fact when originally pressed for information this Administration lied about his age and his supposed training.

Got links to RELIABLE (not some right wing blog site) but actual news organizations that back up your assertations?

Or................do I need to go back to calling you Retarded Grungy Shithead?

Fear?? Not hardly.

Anger?? You bet.

My ass. You are afraid. That fear allows you to justify anything.

My ass back at ya you idiot.

Glad you think you know me there idiot. Unlike you I have no compassion for those dirtbags or their families. Believe me. They have none for all the women and children they kill either.

You seem to believe they actually give fuck one who they kill. Believe me. They don't. Men, women and kids are all the same to those dirtbags. All in the name of Allah.

I have no sympathy for them or their families.

Your free to feel compassion for their dead kids and family members. I don't and never will.

9-11 took that right out of the ball park for me.

You are the same as them, then. Congratulations.

Got links to RELIABLE (not some right wing blog site) but actual news organizations that back up your assertations?

Or................do I need to go back to calling you Retarded Grungy Shithead?

You are a fool and amazingly stupid. It is public knowledge on the 21 dead terrorists prior to these two. It is also public knowledge that the US has never justified the attacks at all. Never took any steps what so ever short of assassination to address either of them. Or perhaps YOU can provide us a link to the supposed actions of the 2?

Forum List

Back