child dies after workers refuse to fix his medicaid record

Most ED respiratory techs don't make house calls. I think you are in over your head on this one.

No doubt. You claimed the mother should have had the emergency medications at home. I am asking you what emergency medications those are.

What did you expect her to hit the kid with etomodate/succinylcholine and stick a tube down his throat?

And here I would have thought the obvious would have come to you naturally. I won't make that error again. A HOME emergency med is a rescue inhaler. You see, that is what is used until paramedics get there. But Mom didn't even have THAT.

Allow me to explain, there is a difference between home emergency meds and ED emergency meds. Another example of a home emergency med is an EpiPen for severe allergic reactions.

Seriously, if you can't come up with a bit of logic I really have to be done wasting time with you. There are others here that wish serious and logical discussion.

You get one more chance at being rational then your chances are up.

I wouldn't call it an "emergency med". It's a rescue inhaler for baseline breathing. That's why it's at the top of the treatment algorithm and not the bottom. Might it have helped? Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how clamped down the bronchioles were. I thought you were suggesting some other medication that I wasn't aware of.

An EpiPen is a different situation, but we aren't talking about anaphylaxis now, are we?

Finally, If you don't want to talk, then don't talk. This "one more chance" shit like you are my mother is lame.

Forum List

Back