Chik-fil-A New State Polls in NJ and NC. Chik-fil-A

I wonder if the polling company is polling the same way Pew Research is? They have Obama up by 12 percent:

But beneath the top-line number in the latest poll were some curious figures. Pew reported polling 459 people who identify as Republicans, but 813 who identify as Democrats. The rest were independents.

Polling this year typically includes more self-identified Democrats than Republicans. Pew reported the difference in this survey, though, to be 13 percentage points – a wider margin than is typical.

Read more: Pew poll puts Obama ahead by 10 points amid questions about its methodology | Fox News

Since their food sucks, the Fil-A bunch had to come up with SOMETHING to sell charred potatoes, and bits of flour, lard, and what might be chicken.
The last time I was there, which was several months back, they served grilled chicken salad with darkest green lettuce and sun-ripened tomatoes that convinced me they were paying attention to antioxidants and the best nutrition for their customers. Unfortunately, they're 55 miles from here, so we don't get to go there very often. They also offered bananas and fresh cantaloupe, two good sources of potassium and antioxidants that fight cancer in men and in women.

I went for the first time over this fol de rol. I had the regular breaded chicken as part of being authentic. I did notice the grilled chicken. What I had was quite good, real chicken instead of the chopped and pressed stuff that usually passes for chicken. The waffle fries were unbelievable and I am one of those rare persons that don't like most french fries. I will go back, it was that good and I give full credit to gays for creating not a one time CFA customer but a regular customer. I will be there are a lot of people who, like me, had never gone before but will certainly go back. Next time, grilled.

I like how I put the CFA in the title but don't talk about it in the OP. I did mention the polls that seem to show The governor tightening his grip on NC and Obama having Jersey locked up.

But all of the conversation here is about Chik-fil-a.

What's interesting is that many of the same posters here will, today, tomorrow, or the next day decry that "They're not talking about the issues". Nobody wants to discuss the issues apparently if this thread is any indication.

CaféAuLait;5745601 said:
I wonder if the polling company is polling the same way Pew Research is? They have Obama up by 12 percent:

But beneath the top-line number in the latest poll were some curious figures. Pew reported polling 459 people who identify as Republicans, but 813 who identify as Democrats. The rest were independents.

Polling this year typically includes more self-identified Democrats than Republicans. Pew reported the difference in this survey, though, to be 13 percentage points – a wider margin than is typical.

Read more: Pew poll puts Obama ahead by 10 points amid questions about its methodology | Fox News
I stand corrected.

Whenever you poll, you'll have some anomalies. They shouldn't have published it with such a wide swing unless they have some rule otherwise that says, "We'll publish when we get X number of responses regardless."

Forum List

Back