Chihuahua, blown away by 70-mph wind, is reunited with owners

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Blown-away Chihuahua reunited with owners

WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Tinker Bell has been reunited with her owners after a 70-mph gust of wind picked up the six-pound Chihuahua and tossed her out of sight.

Dorothy and Lavern Utley credit a pet psychic for guiding them on Monday to a wooded area nearly a mile from where 8-month-old Tinker Bell had been last seen. The brown long-haired dog was dirty and hungry but otherwise OK.

Tue Apr 28, 7:18 am ET
WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Tinker Bell has been reunited with her owners after a 70-mph gust of wind picked up the six-pound Chihuahua and tossed her out of sight.

Dorothy and Lavern Utley credit a pet psychic for guiding them on Monday to a wooded area nearly a mile from where 8-month-old Tinker Bell had been last seen. The brown long-haired dog was dirty and hungry but otherwise OK.

The Utleys, of Rochester, had set up an outdoor display Saturday at a flea market in Waterford Township, 25 miles northwest of Detroit. Tinker Bell was standing on their platform trailer when she was swept away.

Dorothy Utley tells The Detroit News that her cherished pet "just went wild" upon seeing her.

The Utleys, of Rochester, had set up an outdoor display Saturday at a flea market in Waterford Township, 25 miles northwest of Detroit. Tinker Bell was standing on their platform trailer when she was swept away.

Dorothy Utley tells The Detroit News that her cherished pet "just went wild" upon seeing her.

If my wonderful American Bulldog is swept away by wind when I am nearby, we will both need to be found

The fascinating point of this story, to me at least, is that a psychic led them to their dog. Dumb luck or ability? There are some things that happen to us in life that just can't be explained by logic.

i am just glad the mutt is alive and the people find the poor thing.....its not flipping funny allie...

my hubby calls them..."rats on a string"

The fascinating point of this story, to me at least, is that a psychic led them to their dog. Dumb luck or ability? There are some things that happen to us in life that just can't be explained by logic.

Had social interactions with a couple of police detectives. I have no direct experience but they did and swear by it.

Yeah, that caught my attention too. LOL!

The whole thing was probably staged. Isn't the Chihuahua part of a traveling medicine show or something?

Forum List

Back