Chiefs vs Rams, two best teams in the NFL face off in about an hour! Super excited...

Penalties really made the difference. KC gave up maybe ten points on penalties alone.
They will play each-other again in the Superbowl

Hopefully!

No the bears defense will stop them cold..

Yeah? Are they pretty good? KC has been slicing and dicing through pretty much everyone.

That was one hell of a game, they were playing college football..

Now when they play the bears .

I can't wait to see them play! It sounds like they're awesome.

Penalties really made the difference. KC gave up maybe ten points on penalties alone.

Hopefully!

Yeah? Are they pretty good? KC has been slicing and dicing through pretty much everyone.

They are really talented!

Hopefully!

They are really talented!

I can't even deny this..

The Rams , the chiefs are really good..

Hopefully!

that is the other game other than the saints i expect them to also lose going 14-2 for the regular season..they are not a scoring machine in cold weather where denver exposed them holding them to just 20 points in denver.the brutal cold weather and a tough defense will slow them down and that will be the second game they lose of the year. I said two months ago the chiefs,bears and saints were the games that scared me the most that i had doubts about. this game could have gone either way,you can see why this game worried me same as the saints game did.

Don't be shocked if one or both of these teams make an early playoff exit. I'm not predicting it, but even outside of this game, neither team's defense has been particularly strong. That sounds odd after a game with 8 sacks, 7 turnovers, and 3 defensive touchdowns, but it's still true. These teams are 23rd and 28th in points given up per game, 21st and 30th in yards given up per game. Yes, they can both score a crapton of points, and that might be good to get them to the SB. However, if they go up against a strong defense in the playoffs, some team might be able to slow down their offenses and beat them.

Don't be shocked if one or both of these teams make an early playoff exit. I'm not predicting it, but even outside of this game, neither team's defense has been particularly strong. That sounds odd after a game with 8 sacks, 7 turnovers, and 3 defensive touchdowns, but it's still true. These teams are 23rd and 28th in points given up per game, 21st and 30th in yards given up per game. Yes, they can both score a crapton of points, and that might be good to get them to the SB. However, if they go up against a strong defense in the playoffs, some team might be able to slow down their offenses and beat them.

It's an interesting question. In the past, I'd have heartily agreed with you. But this new basketball-paced game seems to be a "winning" approach. We'll see.

Well it looks like Arena Football has made its way outdoors. When will real football return to the NFL?

It's an interesting question. In the past, I'd have heartily agreed with you. But this new basketball-paced game seems to be a "winning" approach. We'll see.

totally agree.In the past that formula never worked and i would have agreed as well but things may be changing.This game might not only be a preview of the superbowl but these two teams just might possibly meet up MANY times in the future in superbowls kinda like the Lakers and Celtics did in the 80's. If chiefs get homefield advantage,they will go to the superbowl since the boston cheatriots wont have the home town refs in their pockets and the last ten years have shown they cant win on the road in the AFC playoffs without the home town refs in their pockets against the best of the best.LOL

i am pulling for the chiefs to go to the superbowl for that very reason.they have to win the rest of their games to do so assuming the cheaters dont lose another game. the one game that could cause them problems is the seahawks in seattle but the chargers beat them there and they are better than the chargers so thats good.plus they really proved last night they can beat anybody.

Last edited:
I think the winner may come down to who has the ball last. Of course I am rooting for my home team but both teams are exciting to watch. I expect an explosive shootout.

Man you were a prophet pretty much.I was thinking the same thing after the Rams almost blew the lead TWICE thinking to myself early in the fourth quarter-man whoever has the ball last is going to win this game.

Everyone thinks it will be a shootout, I don't think so. I call the over at 49. You can use this post to laugh at me if I'm wrong.

you obviously up to this point never watched any Rams or chiefs games this year.Had you done so,you would know they got the two worst defenses in the NFL and everybody here except you all knew it was going to be wild shootout because of that fact.:D

Sammy Watkins getting 17 million a year to be a decoy smh

Look at those gay ass uniforms the Rams are wearing lol.

Big Bird in da house!

I am almost sad my Rams won this game because of them wearing those gay ass looking uniforms.:mad: they need to burn those gay looking all yellow colors.I dont know which uniform colors of theirs are more gay looking,the ugly disgusting gay uniform colors they wore the majority of their time while in stank louis,or these colors.flip a coin,you cant go wrong either way they are BOTH gay ass looking indeed.:mad:

thank god that is the last time they are going to be wearing those gay ass looking colors for their home games anyways.the rest of the year they go back to their classic LA colors they wore on that thursday night game against Minnesota earlier in the year.:yes_text12::dance: the coolest looking uniforms in NFL history,yahoo!!:dance:

the rest of the year for their home games anyways,they will be in these awesome colors,again the coolest bad ass unis in NFL history.:dance::clap2:

safe_image.php

Fantastic game despite all the flags
I think the refs like to call penalties in these feature games so they can show off their guns on TV. That pass interference call in the first quarter was horrible. Perfect defense and you get a personal foul WTF is he supposed to do?

the NFL is so fucking corrupt this day and age.that is WHY the Rams are the ONLY team i EVER watch now.It used to be i hated missing monday night football.i would always tune in and watch it no matter who the team was. the chargers i would as well if they were still in SD.

Forum List

Back