Chiefs vs Rams, two best teams in the NFL face off in about an hour! Super excited...

As a (still) recovering Chiefs fan from the nineties, it's nice to watch a team that can score points at will.
Martyball

martyball threw that playoff game against the Broncos in 97 same as pete the cheat and the coach of the falcons threw the superbowls against the cheatriots.It was obvious marty threw that game not starting Gannon.none of the NFL coachs around the NFL could understand him starting grbec.Had Gannon been the starter the rest of that year,you would have won your second superbowl and not be waiting for that second one now 20 years after the fact.

It's one ugly game, but most will find it entertaining with all the big plays, sacks, and scoring! :102: :1041: :114: :aargh:
Oh, I suppose.

But bitching about the officiating is like bitching about the refs at a pro. wrestling match. That whole thing is staged for entertainment. They like to make it as competitive as possible to keep folks engaged and to make it worth the advertisers dollar. There are no such things as "blow out" games for that very reason. The entire thing is a cartel.

best damn post on this thread.:beer:
:yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

that is WHY i "ONLY" watch the Rams games because them winning is just a bonus for me.I just love looking at these awesome looking uniform colors of theirs,best damn colors ever invented in the NFL.:clap: I am so much in heaven when I look at these colors I love so much that Goff is wearing.:D

safe_image.php

Which is WHY I would be perfectly okay if the NFL would dissolve.most my NFL game watching these days is buying old Ram games from the classic years in LA anyways. they got a bye next week so i for sure wont be watching any NFL football this sunday.LOL

Last edited:
Everyone thinks it will be a shootout, I don't think so. I call the over at 49. You can use this post to laugh at me if I'm wrong.

you obviously up to this point never watched any Rams or chiefs games this year.Had you done so,you would know they got the two worst defenses in the NFL and everybody here except you all knew it was going to be wild shootout because of that fact.:D
I learned one thing. Both of those teams have some serious work to do on their pass defense. It's cool to win but I can't believe the Rams are happy about giving up 50 points!

Look at those gay ass uniforms the Rams are wearing lol.

Big Bird in da house!

I am almost sad my Rams won this game because of them wearing those gay ass looking uniforms.:mad: they need to burn those gay looking all yellow colors.I dont know which uniform colors of theirs are more gay looking,the ugly disgusting gay uniform colors they wore the majority of their time while in stank louis,or these colors.flip a coin,you cant go wrong either way they are BOTH gay ass looking indeed.:mad:

thank god that is the last time they are going to be wearing those gay ass looking colors for their home games anyways.the rest of the year they go back to their classic LA colors they wore on that thursday night game against Minnesota earlier in the year.:yes_text12::dance: the coolest looking uniforms in NFL history,yahoo!!:dance:

the rest of the year for their home games anyways,they will be in these awesome colors,again the coolest bad ass unis in NFL history.:dance::clap2:

safe_image.php

Imagine a Super Bowl with the Rams in those yellow unis playing the Steelers in their Charlie Brown prisoner unis. :lol:

6697178.jpg

Everyone thinks it will be a shootout, I don't think so. I call the over at 49. You can use this post to laugh at me if I'm wrong.

you obviously up to this point never watched any Rams or chiefs games this year.Had you done so,you would know they got the two worst defenses in the NFL and everybody here except you all knew it was going to be wild shootout because of that fact.:D
I learned one thing. Both of those teams have some serious work to do on their pass defense. It's cool to win but I can't believe the Rams are happy about giving up 50 points!
If you can walk all over teams that easily on offense then your defense is nowhere near as important. Out scoring the opponent is all it takes to win. Very few teams can consistently put up those kinds of points.

They will play each-other again in the Superbowl

Hopefully!

No the bears defense will stop them cold..

that is the other game other than the saints i expect them to also lose going 14-2 for the regular season..they are not a scoring machine in cold weather where denver exposed them holding them to just 20 points in denver.the brutal cold weather and a tough defense will slow them down and that will be the second game they lose of the year. I said two months ago the chiefs,bears and saints were the games that scared me the most that i had doubts about. this game could have gone either way,you can see why this game worried me same as the saints game did.

I agree but I didn't know the chiefs and rams were that good...and the bears we're that fast on defense..I moved to Wyoming .

Look at those gay ass uniforms the Rams are wearing lol.

Big Bird in da house!

I am almost sad my Rams won this game because of them wearing those gay ass looking uniforms.:mad: they need to burn those gay looking all yellow colors.I dont know which uniform colors of theirs are more gay looking,the ugly disgusting gay uniform colors they wore the majority of their time while in stank louis,or these colors.flip a coin,you cant go wrong either way they are BOTH gay ass looking indeed.:mad:

thank god that is the last time they are going to be wearing those gay ass looking colors for their home games anyways.the rest of the year they go back to their classic LA colors they wore on that thursday night game against Minnesota earlier in the year.:yes_text12::dance: the coolest looking uniforms in NFL history,yahoo!!:dance:

the rest of the year for their home games anyways,they will be in these awesome colors,again the coolest bad ass unis in NFL history.:dance::clap2:

safe_image.php

Imagine a Super Bowl with the Rams in those yellow unis playing the Steelers in their Charlie Brown prisoner unis. :lol:

6697178.jpg

considering how the NFL has gotten so much more corrupt since the days before the Rams left LA for stank louis,it would not surprise me in the least if they did that. If not for the Rams being back in LA,i would never post in the sports section anymore. It used to be i tried to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the team was.NOW unless it is the Rams,I wont watch NFL football. last year when the rams lost their playoff game,the season ended for me right there and then.

by the way i tried telling you all the Rams would get good when they got back to LA. you dont get it that they are good because the NFL WANTS the Rams to do well in LA.Its all scripted dude.the entire league knew Goff would be great so the owners made sure the Rams would get the number one pick and that they would get a good coach in sean mcvey.

if the Rams did not have the coolest looking uniforms in the world,i would not watch NFL football,them winning is just a bonus.i only watch just to look at their uniform colors.LOLnothing more.plus the sights of LA of course.LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back