Chiefs vs Raiders Thursday night rumble in the Tundra

Super Bowl baby!
They were saying on sports radio the chiefs were lucky they tried giving the game away. Lucky raiders didn't capitalize. So you may be happy they won but it wasn't that impressive
Some pundit says something and you eat it up. Color me shocked.
I think our chances are very good.

If KC secures the second seed, they have a good chance to get to the Super Bowl.
I don't see it but I didn't see Denver coming last year. If not the lions it looks like Dallas is my pick if I had to pick right now

Dallas and New England are my current picks. Stafford's injury is concerning.

Super Bowl baby!
They were saying on sports radio the chiefs were lucky they tried giving the game away. Lucky raiders didn't capitalize. So you may be happy they won but it wasn't that impressive
Some pundit says something and you eat it up. Color me shocked.
I think our chances are very good.

If KC secures the second seed, they have a good chance to get to the Super Bowl.
I don't see it but I didn't see Denver coming last year. If not the lions it looks like Dallas is my pick if I had to pick right now

Dallas and New England are my current picks. Stafford's injury is concerning.
What's romo doing?

Dallas doesn't look sharp tonight. I hope they rest players when they play the lions. I hope the giants play like this when we play them. And the packers are on fire. Watch what happens. This is what lions fans call Sol. Same old lions. With three games to go up 2 games in the division this is when they blow it. It doesn't have to be Stafford's hand it could be a bad call or a suh stomp that costs us our first home playoff game in over 20 years. We are cursed. Watch.

The Raiders have made a jump from being a laughingstock in the NFL to being a superbowl contender this year but unlike the Gannon years,Oakland I have a hard time believing will make it back to the superbowl till they get rid of defensive coordinater Ken Norton. He sucks same as the defensive coordinater the Raiders had back then when Gannon took them to the superbowl.they got there despite him not because of him

I don't know how much of it is Norton and how much is the talent on the Raiders D. I don't pay close enough attention to the team to know if they have high quality players on defense.

okay but as i said i would much RATHER hear your reply to post# 50 here.

Chiefs vs Raiders Thursday night rumble in the Tundra

if you were aware of these facts,just a yes or no question dude.lol

Im rooting for the chiefs. I don't know why. The raiders have always scared me. Seems like a scary place Oakland. I think it's more the raiders of my childhood.

The fans may LOOK scary but they actually have one of the nicest fans around the country believe it or not.

Oakland gets a totally unfair bad rap today because of the fans in LA. The only people that ever embraced the Raiders in LA were gangta's and thugs. Howie Long and many other Raider players actually stopped taking their familys to games because there were always fights in the stands even among fellow Raider fans.:lmao:

Before the Raiders moved to LA,they were known only as the outlaws.Once they moved there because of the kind of fans they drew,they became known as gangsters and thugs.they even had shootings in the parking lots. Before the Raiders moved to LA,when they were in Oakland in the beginning,they were NEVER mentioned as being Thugs or gangsters.Outlaws yest but thats it.

ever see the movie Straight Outta Compton? it documents all of that in that whole movie how once they moved to LA,the Raiders as an NFL team were thought of as gangsters.

If you went into LA and wore the colors of the opposing team,you could count on getting beat up.You got to Oakland,thats no problem.the fans are very friendly there. Matter of fact many fans from opposing teams have talked about how they want to go back there again sometime to see the Raiders play their team again because it was such a fun experience for them and Raider fans were friendly to them.:thup:

Its too bad but Oakland fans to this day are STILL getting an unfair bad rap against them because of the LA gang what they did.They may never be able to shed that image.

Here is the major difference between how the fans in LA behaved and the ones in Oakland do.

I followed the Chiefs during the Montana years.that was the one time I WAS a chiefs fan.:D
In the Raiders last game in LA it was against the Chiefs. Montana got sacked and got hurt in the game and limped off the field. Guess what happened? the whole stadium CHEERED. i STILL remember that to this day.

In one of Brett Farves last days as a Green Bay Packer they were playing a monday night game against the Raiders in Oakland. well the week leading up to that game,Farves father had passed away and the Oakland crowd was very sympathetic to him. During the intros before the game that take place,when his name was announced the fans CHEERED for him. He even broke some kind of record that night and got a standing ovation for it.

they even had signs on the walls that read things like-sorry for the loss of your father Brett.hope you are okay. If thats not class,what is?:thup:

Here take a look at this video,you will see the MAJOR differences in how the raider fans in LA acted and how Ram fans behaved. a 110 degrees different.:D
If anything the Raider fans in Oakland are much more like the Ram fans you see in this video.:thup:

I was in LA this Street guy tried to con money out of me I didn't fall for it and told him I'm not stupid. He said "you're not in Kansas anymore you don't talk to people like that in LA. Without hesitation I said " bitch I'm from Detroit!"

The Raiders have made a jump from being a laughingstock in the NFL to being a superbowl contender this year but unlike the Gannon years,Oakland I have a hard time believing will make it back to the superbowl till they get rid of defensive coordinater Ken Norton. He sucks same as the defensive coordinater the Raiders had back then when Gannon took them to the superbowl.they got there despite him not because of him
What was your question?

Im rooting for the chiefs. I don't know why. The raiders have always scared me. Seems like a scary place Oakland. I think it's more the raiders of my childhood.

The fans may LOOK scary but they actually have one of the nicest fans around the country believe it or not.

Oakland gets a totally unfair bad rap today because of the fans in LA. The only people that ever embraced the Raiders in LA were gangta's and thugs. Howie Long and many other Raider players actually stopped taking their familys to games because there were always fights in the stands even among fellow Raider fans.:lmao:

Before the Raiders moved to LA,they were known only as the outlaws.Once they moved there because of the kind of fans they drew,they became known as gangsters and thugs.they even had shootings in the parking lots. Before the Raiders moved to LA,when they were in Oakland in the beginning,they were NEVER mentioned as being Thugs or gangsters.Outlaws yest but thats it.

ever see the movie Straight Outta Compton? it documents all of that in that whole movie how once they moved to LA,the Raiders as an NFL team were thought of as gangsters.

If you went into LA and wore the colors of the opposing team,you could count on getting beat up.You got to Oakland,thats no problem.the fans are very friendly there. Matter of fact many fans from opposing teams have talked about how they want to go back there again sometime to see the Raiders play their team again because it was such a fun experience for them and Raider fans were friendly to them.:thup:

Its too bad but Oakland fans to this day are STILL getting an unfair bad rap against them because of the LA gang what they did.They may never be able to shed that image.

Here is the major difference between how the fans in LA behaved and the ones in Oakland do.

I followed the Chiefs during the Montana years.that was the one time I WAS a chiefs fan.:D
In the Raiders last game in LA it was against the Chiefs. Montana got sacked and got hurt in the game and limped off the field. Guess what happened? the whole stadium CHEERED. i STILL remember that to this day.

In one of Brett Farves last days as a Green Bay Packer they were playing a monday night game against the Raiders in Oakland. well the week leading up to that game,Farves father had passed away and the Oakland crowd was very sympathetic to him. During the intros before the game that take place,when his name was announced the fans CHEERED for him. He even broke some kind of record that night and got a standing ovation for it.

they even had signs on the walls that read things like-sorry for the loss of your father Brett.hope you are okay. If thats not class,what is?:thup:

Here take a look at this video,you will see the MAJOR differences in how the raider fans in LA acted and how Ram fans behaved. a 110 degrees different.:D
If anything the Raider fans in Oakland are much more like the Ram fans you see in this video.:thup:

There's one question in this post. Yes I've seen straight out of compton

There's one question in this post. Yes I've seen straight out of compton

awesome.glad to hear it.:thup: how bout you montrovant,YOU seen that movie?

as you saw from that movie,the OAKLAND fans to this day get a totally unfair bad rap because of the LA fans,it was mostly thugs and gangstas that embraced them there.they not only started fights with people who wore chiefs jerseys,they ALSO even had knife fights amongst THEMSELVES in the stands as well.:rofl:

That became such common place that Howie Long and many other Raider players as well as fans feared for their familys lives and stopped taking thier familys to games as saw in that movie.:rofl:

It wasnt till they moved to LA,that people around the country thought of them as thugs,and it sucks because they STILL think of the OAKLAND fans that way still because of the bad rap the LA gang gave them.:(

The OAKLAND fans are 110 degrees opposite from the LA gang. Just last year,there were several groups of them in the bay area that invited Ram fans from LA to come see the pre season game between them and the THEN st louis rams from a year ago. CLASS ACT YOU CANT DENY?:thup:

Last edited:

I was in LA this Street guy tried to con money out of me I didn't fall for it and told him I'm not stupid. He said "you're not in Kansas anymore you don't talk to people like that in LA. Without hesitation I said " bitch I'm from Detroit!"

WOW no joke? yeah the LA Raider fans for the most part were moron thugs. That is WHY the NFL will never allow them back there again and get the approval to ever come back again.:thup:

PLUS they hate the Davis family because of Al suing them to move.Mark would not have the same luck his father did if he tried because Al had the power,money and influence.Mark has NONE of those three.as far as NFL owners go,he is broke.Rich compared to us working stiffs of course but compared to THEM? He is very poor.lol

Cant deny what i said earlier that Oakland fans are friendly the fact most opposing fans of other teams always talk about a great experience they had and always want to go back there again right?

I know many LA Ram fans that have nothing but great things to say about them.:thup: and how can you deny it the fact that even though they were getting blown out by the packers on a monday night game once,that even though that was happening,they STILL cheered brett farve after he set some kind of NFL record giving him a standing ovation?

PLUS they showed they were nice people for the most part since his father had died earlier that week and they put signs on the wall that read-"sorry for the loss of you father Brett.hang in there" from RAIDER fans that held it.not packer fans. If that is not class,what is?

contrast that to how the LA fans cheered to when an opposing player of the other team got hurt.:lmao::rofl:

WOW no joke? yeah the LA Raider fans for the most part were moron thugs. That is WHY the NFL will never allow them back there again and get the approval to ever come back again.:thup:

PLUS they hate the Davis family because of Al suing them to move.Mark would not have the same luck his father did if he tried because Al had the power,money and influence.Mark has NONE of those three.as far as NFL owners go,he is broke.Rich compared to us working stiffs of course but compared to THEM? He is very poor.lol

Cant deny what i said earlier that Oakland fans are friendly the fact most opposing fans of other teams always talk about a great experience they had and always want to go back there again right?

I know many LA Ram fans that have nothing but great things to say about them.:thup: and how can you deny it the fact that even though they were getting blown out by the packers on a monday night game once,that even though that was happening,they STILL cheered brett farve after he set some kind of NFL record giving him a standing ovation?

PLUS they showed they were nice people for the most part since his father had died earlier that week and they put signs on the wall that read-"sorry for the loss of you father Brett.hang in there" from RAIDER fans that held it.not packer fans. If that is not class,what is?

contrast that to how the LA fans cheered to when an opposing player of the other team got hurt.:lmao::rofl:

I never realized there was a difference between la and Oakland.

Blasphemy!

I never realized there was a difference between la and Oakland.

I am afraid that most NFL fans dont.I myself never knew that as well for instance.I always thought they were no different from the LA fans whatsoever either until 3 years ago when I started doing research on the Rams situation that they were coming back.I learned from the last couple of years from talking to the LA fans since they experienced it all.:)

The Raiders will always have the stigma of thuggery probably in part due to the fearsome defensive backfield they had led by Jack Tatum and George Atkinson back in the 70s. There was the tragic hit on Darrell Stingley and Tatum's nickname "Assassin".

As for fans, Oakland fans are awesome, they totally buy into Raider Crazy with their skull uniforms but they aren't classless like the L.A Raider fans. It's like when they moved to LA they brought the worst elements of the city into the stadium.

The Raiders will always have the stigma of thuggery probably in part due to the fearsome defensive backfield they had led by Jack Tatum and George Atkinson back in the 70s. There was the tragic hit on Darrell Stingley and Tatum's nickname "Assassin".

As for fans, Oakland fans are awesome, they totally buy into Raider Crazy with their skull uniforms but they aren't classless like the L.A Raider fans. It's like when they moved to LA they brought the worst elements of the city into the stadium.

yeah the Raider PLAYERS themselves in Oakland will be thought of thugs no doubt because of that asshole Jack Tatum and others like Ted Hendricks spearheading Len Dawson but like I said,its unfair that that the Oakland FANS to this day still get an unfair bad rap being thought of as thugs and gangstas because of the classless fans that were in LA who started fights among THEMSELVES even.the fans prior to moving to LA were NEVER thought of as thugs but now because of the LA fans,the Oakland fans are thought in the same way sadly.

Is there a question here?

yeah the Raider PLAYERS themselves in Oakland will be thought of thugs no doubt because of that asshole Jack Tatum and others like Ted Hendricks spearheading Len Dawson but like I said,its unfair that that the Oakland FANS to this day still get an unfair bad rap being thought of as thugs and gangstas because of the classless fans that were in LA who started fights among THEMSELVES even.the fans prior to moving to LA were NEVER thought of as thugs but now because of the LA fans,the Oakland fans are thought in the same way sadly.
Oakland fans annoy me. No matter what they're all Californians.

Forum List

Back