Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

The Rams will shut the Patriots Up!
After the 28-3 comeback on the Falcons 2 years ago, I'll never bet against Brady and NE.

as you should not since that coach threw the game same pete the cheat carrol did against them whom he was MENTORED under. being a former defensive coordinater for the seahawks under him. i did not watch that game but its obvious from what others saud that game was thrown by that coach as well since the facts are in the first half they attacked them aggresslively and in the second half,they stopped doing that and he got conservative. the NFL will NEVER allow a game they play in to be a blowout,that game was all scriipted by the refs with the coach of the falcons involved with a high payout for throwing that game.

the other thing that proves the NFL rigged that game, was the touchdown by james white the running back for the patriots,was not even reviewed which is normal protocal to ALWAYS review a touchdown. but since it is the cheatriots,they did not.
You need your tinfoil hat adjusted.

After the 28-3 comeback on the Falcons 2 years ago, I'll never bet against Brady and NE.

as you should not since that coach threw the game same pete the cheat carrol did against them whom he was MENTORED under. being a former defensive coordinater for the seahawks under him. i did not watch that game but its obvious from what others saud that game was thrown by that coach as well since the facts are in the first half they attacked them aggresslively and in the second half,they stopped doing that and he got conservative. the NFL will NEVER allow a game they play in to be a blowout,that game was all scriipted by the refs with the coach of the falcons involved with a high payout for throwing that game.

the other thing that proves the NFL rigged that game, was the touchdown by james white the running back for the patriots,was not even reviewed which is normal protocal to ALWAYS review a touchdown. but since it is the cheatriots,they did not.

What a sad little mental case.

You really need to take your act to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.
It is very tiresome....

Dude needs a mental check up.
Agreed.

And by "mental checkup", I mean "prefrontal lobotomy."

Sorry bout that,

1. By Jim Brady winning, and winning, he carries coach Belichick on his shoulders to be the greatest coach ever; Jim Brady with the golden arm, he is a throwing machine, never was one better, has a great front line to give him time, but you see he throws so good the front line men know just how much time he needs, and they work hard to give him enough time.
  2. BEST EVER TOM BRADY!opps.....
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  1. BEST EVER JIM BRADY!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You sure you don't mean Mike Brady ?
1005.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. By Jim Brady winning, and winning, he carries coach Belichick on his shoulders to be the greatest coach ever; Jim Brady with the golden arm, he is a throwing machine, never was one better, has a great front line to give him time, but you see he throws so good the front line men know just how much time he needs, and they work hard to give him enough time.
  2. BEST EVER JIM BRADY!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who is Jim Brady?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you on drugs?

Sorry bout that.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you on drugs?

1. Not at this time!
2. TOM BRADY ok its a typo......brain fart.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a sad little mental case.

You really need to take your act to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.
It is very tiresome....

Dude needs a mental check up.

those are always your lame comeback when i OWN you.:abgg2q.jpg:
You haven't owned shit. You are a nutcase and EVERYONE in the sports forum knows it.

Dumbass

I think its past time to put you out of your misery. All you do is cry and moan about your butthurt feelings and paranoid rants. Enough is enough. You've single handedly made the sports forum unenjoyable with your constant bitching and redundant spam.

Well, no more. Welcome to ignore. You do however win the consolation prize for BIGGEST FUCKING CRYBABY on the sports forum.

Goodbye and good riddance

Im quitting football

Slade3200

Just because the cheaters have the refs in their pockets Slade dont quit football,just dont watch the corrupt NFL playoffs anymore. I nomrally dont watch patriots games but i was sure that since they were on the ROAD they would lose since their record was so bad this year. i overlooked it that once the PLAYOFFS start though,the cheatriots ALWAYS hve the refs in their pockets,they could NEVER have such a great home record with them FAIRLY officiating games.

iecause the NFL is so corrupt,i usually wont watch it unless it is the rams and that is ONLY because they have the coolest uniforms in the country bar none,them winning is just BONUS for me. i always said i would only watch the superbowl IF the rams were in it.not in THIS case since BOTH of these teams were giftwrapped a trip to the supernbowl,biggest fraud superbowl in the history of mankind.

the chiefs and saints players should get together outside the stadium in atlanta and protest the game doing what that saintsa player did at the pro bolw with a shirt that said-refs blow whistles,NOT games only they should have SIGNS,what is the NFL going to do,kick them out? they wont do it though cause they are afraid to lose all the millions they wont give them if they do that sadly.

dont boycott the great sport of football,just boycott the corrupt NFL.COLLEGE football is the way to go.:dance:
Haha, I appreciate your passion. I actually wasn’t talking about the controversy. I was exhausted from jumping around after two extremely intense games. I was being sarcastic with the comment. Two of the greatest finishes to playoff games I’ve seen in a while. I was hoping the chiefs would squeeze out the victory but when the Brady train is rolling it is a hard one to stop. Good luck to the Rams next week, I hope they can pull it off !!

Im quitting football

Slade3200

Just because the cheaters have the refs in their pockets Slade dont quit football,just dont watch the corrupt NFL playoffs anymore. I nomrally dont watch patriots games but i was sure that since they were on the ROAD they would lose since their record was so bad this year. i overlooked it that once the PLAYOFFS start though,the cheatriots ALWAYS hve the refs in their pockets,they could NEVER have such a great home record with them FAIRLY officiating games.

iecause the NFL is so corrupt,i usually wont watch it unless it is the rams and that is ONLY because they have the coolest uniforms in the country bar none,them winning is just BONUS for me. i always said i would only watch the superbowl IF the rams were in it.not in THIS case since BOTH of these teams were giftwrapped a trip to the supernbowl,biggest fraud superbowl in the history of mankind.

the chiefs and saints players should get together outside the stadium in atlanta and protest the game doing what that saintsa player did at the pro bolw with a shirt that said-refs blow whistles,NOT games only they should have SIGNS,what is the NFL going to do,kick them out? they wont do it though cause they are afraid to lose all the millions they wont give them if they do that sadly.

dont boycott the great sport of football,just boycott the corrupt NFL.COLLEGE football is the way to go.:dance:
Haha, I appreciate your passion. I actually wasn’t talking about the controversy. I was exhausted from jumping around after two extremely intense games. I was being sarcastic with the comment. Two of the greatest finishes to playoff games I’ve seen in a while. I was hoping the chiefs would squeeze out the victory but when the Brady train is rolling it is a hard one to stop. Good luck to the Rams next week, I hope they can pull it off !!

you MEAN when CRIMINAL shady brady is rolling with the corrupt REFS in his pockets.:abgg2q.jpg:

as kissmy has documented and proven So well on this thread,,the refs OBVIOUSLY told the pats players on defense,it was open hunting season on mahomes the way they let them MANY times hit him and knock him down yet no flags were called but shady brady gets a mere tiny hit on the SHOULDER pads and they think the chiefs committed murder.:rolleyes:

firs the tuck rule they give to shady brady,NOW ithe new rule is the NO TOUCH brady rule.

they CANT win when games get FAIRLY officiated in the playoffs.last year in the superbowl being an example.:D they ALWAYS have them in their pockets come playtime time with rare exceptions like last year. last year it was rigged by the NFL for them to lose since everyone around the country hass woke up to hos pats games are rigged for them all the time,so what better way to try and throw them off by giving it to the OTHER team,hense the absurd calls BeliCHEAT made.:D

i have not watched a superbowl since the seahawks game when pete the cheat so obviously threw that game only an idiot would deny.:rolleyes: i onlu know about last years superbowl cause of people that DID watch it that belicheat made crazy calls that made no sense like pete carrol did throwing the ball in the end zone against the pats when they were HORRIBLE all year long at stopping the run at goal line stands:rolleyes:. carrol was accused by players at USC for throwing games as well. the coach of the falcons was MENTORED under carrol with the seahawks so any surprise he threw that game also?LOL he wasg aggresive in the first half i heard by many but got super conservative in the second half and then on that touchdown run by james white that pics showed he did NOT get in,they did not even review it which broke NFL protocal procedure. yep no favorites being played here for the cheaters.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg:

when i bring up these pesky facts backing them up against the wall with nowhere to run that the pats have the refs in their pockets and they have askirt on tom brady,they get frustrated they cant counter my facts never evem trying and then start throwing childish insults in defeat cause the truth hurts them since they obviously have their head up shady bradys ass.:D

oh and just so you know,i said years ago i would never watch another superbowl after that seahawks/pats game because how they are so rigged for them to be in the superbowl all the time and win MOST the time,unless it was the rams?

well ui now change my mind,i am not going to even watch THIS superbowl since it is the most FRAUD superbowl in mankind because BOTH teams were robbed a trip there, the saints and chiefs are the REAL winners,anybody who says otherwise is a fucking idiot in denial mode cause they love that criminal liar brady so much.:lmao::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

i bring up all these facts all the time to the cheatriot apologists and they NEVER address them,they just get frustrated in defeat and always go into insult mode knowing i OWNED them they are so butthurt over me exposing brady,belicheat and the cheatriots that they CANT win without cheating..:D

like a wise man,i am going to check out a move that day instead,the NFL is a sorry waste of life. the WHOLE WORLD ha seen that now with these two obvious rigged games.

they wont let the cheaters lose TWO superbowls in a row,dude its all scripted for them to win,only an idiot at this point would deny that.:rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg:
In the end, it’s just a game. We are watching a bunch of 20 year olds chase eachother around on a field running after a ball. Don’t get me wrong, I played the game and I love the game, along with all sports... but I don’t take it too seriously. If it was effecting your happiness and state of mind then it was good of you to stop watching. Too many people don’t know their limits and they take it waaaay too seriously

THIS brady has morals and a conscience
something the brady ass worshippers here obviously

This the best Freudian slip I've heard in a long time.
So in case you didn't know, Mike Brady was gay.

Robert Reed - Wikipedia
Reed had realized he was gay. He kept this fact a close secret, since public knowledge of his sexual orientation would have damaged his career during that era.

Last edited:
Im quitting football

Slade3200

you MEAN when CRIMINAL shady brady is rolling with the corrupt REFS in his pockets.:abgg2q.jpg:

as kissmy has documented and proven So well on this thread,,the refs OBVIOUSLY told the pats players on defense,it was open hunting season on mahomes the way they let them MANY times hit him and knock him down yet no flags were called but shady brady gets a mere tiny hit on the SHOULDER pads and they think the chiefs committed murder.:rolleyes:

firs the tuck rule they give to shady brady,NOW ithe new rule is the NO TOUCH brady rule.

they CANT win when games get FAIRLY officiated in the playoffs.last year in the superbowl being an example.:D they ALWAYS have them in their pockets come playtime time with rare exceptions like last year. last year it was rigged by the NFL for them to lose since everyone around the country hass woke up to hos pats games are rigged for them all the time,so what better way to try and throw them off by giving it to the OTHER team,hense the absurd calls BeliCHEAT made.:D

i have not watched a superbowl since the seahawks game when pete the cheat so obviously threw that game only an idiot would deny.:rolleyes: i onlu know about last years superbowl cause of people that DID watch it that belicheat made crazy calls that made no sense like pete carrol did throwing the ball in the end zone against the pats when they were HORRIBLE all year long at stopping the run at goal line stands:rolleyes:. carrol was accused by players at USC for throwing games as well. the coach of the falcons was MENTORED under carrol with the seahawks so any surprise he threw that game also?LOL he wasg aggresive in the first half i heard by many but got super conservative in the second half and then on that touchdown run by james white that pics showed he did NOT get in,they did not even review it which broke NFL protocal procedure. yep no favorites being played here for the cheaters.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg:

when i bring up these pesky facts backing them up against the wall with nowhere to run that the pats have the refs in their pockets and they have askirt on tom brady,they get frustrated they cant counter my facts never evem trying and then start throwing childish insults in defeat cause the truth hurts them since they obviously have their head up shady bradys ass.:D

oh and just so you know,i said years ago i would never watch another superbowl after that seahawks/pats game because how they are so rigged for them to be in the superbowl all the time and win MOST the time,unless it was the rams?

well ui now change my mind,i am not going to even watch THIS superbowl since it is the most FRAUD superbowl in mankind because BOTH teams were robbed a trip there, the saints and chiefs are the REAL winners,anybody who says otherwise is a fucking idiot in denial mode cause they love that criminal liar brady so much.:lmao::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

i bring up all these facts all the time to the cheatriot apologists and they NEVER address them,they just get frustrated in defeat and always go into insult mode knowing i OWNED them they are so butthurt over me exposing brady,belicheat and the cheatriots that they CANT win without cheating..:D

like a wise man,i am going to check out a move that day instead,the NFL is a sorry waste of life. the WHOLE WORLD ha seen that now with these two obvious rigged games.

they wont let the cheaters lose TWO superbowls in a row,dude its all scripted for them to win,only an idiot at this point would deny that.:rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg:
In the end, it’s just a game. We are watching a bunch of 20 year olds chase eachother around on a field running after a ball. Don’t get me wrong, I played the game and I love the game, along with all sports... but I don’t take it too seriously. If it was effecting your happiness and state of mind then it was good of you to stop watching. Too many people don’t know their limits and they take it waaaay too seriously

I stick to mostly buying OLD NFL games over the net from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now. and they did not care about superbols being blowouts which is WHY you never see that anymore.too many idiots here dont want to see how the NFL went out of its way to rig BOTH od these games to make sure the pats and rams got in because they are too stupid to get it that boston is a much larger market than kc and i KNOW i dont have to tell you LA is over new orleans? god even a CHILD could figure this out. that you have a MUCH larger ratings with big market teams than hasd they officiated it fairly for these smaller market teams to get there,i can only lead a horse to the water so manytimes but iof they wont look at the evidence,then they are beyond help which is WHY they go into insult mode when i back them up against the wall.with nowhere to run.to arrogant to admit deafeat.:rolleyes::D
Sorry but I’m not buying what you’re selling. Officiating is not an exact science and you don’t know what it is like to be on the field and see what they see. You are sitting in front of a tv watching multiple camera angles in slow motion. KC was an interception, fumble or coin flip away from possibly winning that game. They fought hard and played well as did the pats (as much as I hate to admit it). By you saying it’s rigged you deminish the thousands of hours of hard work all The athletes and coaches put into the game and their season. I’d rethink your philosophy if I were you.

I stick to mostly buying OLD NFL games over the net from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now. and they did not care about superbols being blowouts which is WHY you never see that anymore.too many idiots here dont want to see how the NFL went out of its way to rig BOTH od these games to make sure the pats and rams got in because they are too stupid to get it that boston is a much larger market than kc and i KNOW i dont have to tell you LA is over new orleans? god even a CHILD could figure this out. that you have a MUCH larger ratings with big market teams than hasd they officiated it fairly for these smaller market teams to get there,i can only lead a horse to the water so manytimes but iof they wont look at the evidence,then they are beyond help which is WHY they go into insult mode when i back them up against the wall.with nowhere to run.to arrogant to admit deafeat.:rolleyes::D
Sorry but I’m not buying what you’re selling. Officiating is not an exact science and you don’t know what it is like to be on the field and see what they see. You are sitting in front of a tv watching multiple camera angles in slow motion. KC was an interception, fumble or coin flip away from possibly winning that game. They fought hard and played well as did the pats (as much as I hate to admit it). By you saying it’s rigged you deminish the thousands of hours of hard work all The athletes and coaches put into the game and their season. I’d rethink your philosophy if I were you.

dude i NEVER said that all the players were involved in the rigging of the games,dont put words in my mouth i just said shady brady and belicheat same as that evil robert kraft know what the refs do,that its always fixed for them.:D

Its no secret anymore,even former NFL players themselves have comepout in the past and said they are rigged.LOL i found THAT out after i FINALLY woke up to it after the seahawks/pats superbowl and started doing my OWN reearch.due the WHOLE world knows now,i go to sports message boards everywhere and the majority of the posters there are intelligent like kissmy who has taken everyone here to school that they are rigged,its only here at THIS site where all the morons seem to gather in denial on that,not putting you ij the gropu of course.just saying.

see FORMER NFL players have nothing to lose by coming out and saying it as they have. since they are not not under contract anymore. its the same thing when the chargers left for LA you never heard any of the CURRENT chargers says it was an outrage it was happening,just FORMER players like dan fouts who was VERY vocal about it with the media since he is not being paid by the OWNER of the chargers anymore. he wont say it on NATIONAL tc of course,just to sports reporters that interview him in his private life as he did.
same thing here with current players playing now.

what i think is funny as heel by the cheatriot apologists who worship brady,since i am the MOST vocal about this,they like to pretend i am the ONLY one here that talks about it yet they ignore how this one poster years ago made a thread where former NFL players have all sid the SAME THING as me,that him and belicheat are cheaters that have an asterisk,they of course cant deal with thiose pesky facts and have to shoot the messenger.:abgg2q.jpg:
I wasn’t implying that you saodnall players were involved. I never said anything close to that. I’m saying when you dismiss a win or the outcome of a game by blaming refs, coaches, players of cheating you deminish the effort put in by those playing the sport.

Now if there was obvious cheating uncovered there should be consequences for sure. But you are throwing way more out there than can be proven or, in my case, believed

Forum List

Back