Chiefs Vs Denver game

That was the most exciting game I've seen in ages! Despite our God awful defense it was a nail biter in every sense of the word.

And Mahomes is a superstar in the making.

And Mahomes is a superstar in the making.

He's got some moves. He plays a lot like Favre back there. Not many like that. Well, aside from Favre. He throws the ball very similarly.

He's mesmerizing the officials who didn't catch the clock ran out late on one of those long plays converted to keep the ball in KC's hands! I couldn't be happier with how things are going for KC; love Andy, been a fan of the Chiefs since the days of Stram, and now they have this QB impressing us all! Throwing that ball in the left hand was definitely Favresque I hate to say! :19: :eusa_whistle: :woohoo:

We literally have no defense and our offense is half asleep tonight.

Yeah I think Kelse was smoking some weed out there in denver where it is FREE so he had all those dropped balls and then by halftime,the weed wore off so then he was able to start catching them in the second half is my theory.LOL

The chiefsl lucked out on thus one,they won this game cause lady luck was on their side.they should have lost and would have if not for the refs overlooking the clock going down to zero when Mahomes took the snap and the fact that Keenum totally over threw that wide open receiver in the end zone. the announcers were even saying this is the worst defense in the NFL.LOL they got lucky tonight because of those two reasons and they were not facing a top notch quarterback like rivers and rothesberger,neither of those quarterbacks would have missed that wide open reciever,no way. the chiefs dodged a major bullet in this game.

Last edited:
Jesus this kid is SENSATIONAL!

Indeed,this kid is for sure something very special.how many quarterbacks in the history of the game can have done that with their NON throwing arm? very few no doubt.He totally carried this team on his back the fact he had NO HELP from his teammates.no defense as always,a horrible offensive line,and receivers who could not catch the damn ball.He was a one man wrecking show who totally carried this team by himself last night.

Forum List

Back