Chiefs stomp the Cheatriots despite over a hundred yards in penalties.

I hate to say it but the chiefs are going to be good. I don't hate the Chiefs or anything, but buffalo owns their first round pick, so I was hoping they would underperform this year.

I don't see anyone in the AFC West that can beat the Chiefs. Only Oakland has a shot but not sure as long as the Chiefs keep playing like that did against the Patriots they can and will win their division. Super Bowl not yet but close.

Brady looked old. But after the pre-game trolling of Atlanta, I got a big kick out of them getting the beatdown.

Brady looked old. But after the pre-game trolling of Atlanta, I got a big kick out of them getting the beatdown.

Its just one game.a few years ago when they got blown out by the chiefs on a monday night game everybody was saying the same thing back then,that they were old and done and brady was done for and they of course went on to win the superbowl that pete the cheat threw the game for them on. The chiefs just seem to be the one team out there that has their number and not willing to lay down for them is all.

Keep in mind that wins and losses don't matter until after Columbus Day

Forum List

Back