Chiefs 3-0 baby!

for the second regular season home game for the chargers in stub hub and 4th overall,the majority of fans that showed up were from the opposing team.this might as well have been a HOME game for the chiefs.:rofl:

for the second regular season home game for the chargers in stub hub and 4th overall,the majority of fans that showed up were from the opposing team.this might as well have been a HOME game for the chiefs.:rofl:
The sea of red in THEIR stands was impressive lol
the first game there in stub hub a pre season game against the seahawks,a seahawk fan who watched that game said it was the same thing,the few people that showed up fhe game the majority were seahawk fans.I heard on the radio the announcer of the chiefs saying-lets be honest here,the fans that showed up for this game,i would estimate 70% of them were chiefs fans.:lmao:

other than the last two years in SD when they knew they were gone so they started selling their tickets to the opposing fans,that never happen in SD.:lmao: with the niners getting empty seats in santa clara and the chargers now in LA,i dont think NFL football can survive much longer if those moron NFL owners dont admit they made a mistake and put the teams back where they belonf in SD and in SF with NEW owners since the fans wont want them back with the same owner who took them away from them.

here is what it looked like in the stands everywere at stub hub last week,I am sure you can find the same with pics like this of chiefs fans there.hee hee.
848626932.jpg

Chiefs 3-0 baby!

WooHoo

My dad was born in KC, so life as a Chargers fan was tough when I was a kid. I had two fav teams and they would take turns knocking each other out of the playoff race. When the Chargers were good, they lost to the Chiefs. When the Chiefs were good, they lost to the Chargers. Life is tough when your two teams were in the same division.

Chargers solved the problem by moving to LA. I now only have one team.

The bonus ~ I don't need to put up with Rivers any longer.

Life is GOOD!

Forum List

Back