Chief Justice Roberts Hacked By Obama Administration

If anyone has been wondering why Judge Roberts re-wrote Obamacare to make it constitutional.....this is probably the reason.

Oh, and it turns out Trump has been wire-tapped for years by the FBI.

aaa235-1.jpg

EVIDENCE: Brennan and Clapper Hacked FISA Court Judge Reggie Walton; Comey Covered It Up - Big League Politics

EVIDENCE: Brennan and Clapper Hacked FISA Court Judge Reggie Walton; Comey Covered It Up

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Big League Politics’ expose on the alleged Roberts hack has rocked the corridors of power. Now, we have more information coming to light about the FISA court — which infamously held no hearings regarding the fraudulent FISA warrant applications to surveil Carter Page and by extension other members of President Trump’s team. And there’s more: James Comey’s henchmen at the FBI are proven to have covered it up. (RELATED: How Deep State ‘Journalist’ Michael Isikoff Has Been Setting Up Mueller’s Enemies For Years).

Tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow — preserved on a Whistleblower Soundcloud page — show real estate billionaire Timothy Blixseth explaining Brennan and Clapper’s surveillance program to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The existence of this surveillance program has been corroborated by Wikileaks’ “Vault 7” release and by the public comments of former CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery, who says he worked on the program for Brennan and Clapper.

Montgomery has gone public with his claims exposing how the program was used to spy on President Donald Trump when he was a private citizen. Montgomery has gained immunity and desperately wants House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes or other lawmakers to call him to testify about what he knows.

On the explosive tapes, Blixseth walks Arpaio and Zullo through the details of the program on a computer screen. At one point, the three begin pulling up specific names of targeted individuals.

“You know who that guy is? That’s the head of the FISA court they hacked into, Reggie Walton,” Blixseth tells the investigators.

“John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,” Blixseth tells Arpaio and Zullo.

LISTEN TO THE TAPE HERE (18:00 Minute Mark)

Insiders have always been skeptical of Roberts’ motives for siding with President Obama on the 2012 Obamacare case. While there’s still no available evidence that Roberts was blackmailed, the allegation that he was “hacked” by Obama officials provides some more context into the justice’s controversial career.

As Big League Politics reported, former FBI director James Comey seized and buried volumes of information that demonstrated this wide-ranging government surveillance operation targeting Donald Trump before he became president.

Larry Klayman, attorney for former NSA and CIA contractor and whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, delivered to the FBI 47 hard drives and data amounting to more than 600 million pages of documentation on the surveillance scheme. Then-FBI director James Comey’s general counsel James Baker took the data into his possession, according to multiple sources. But despite possessing Montgomery’s bombshell whistleblower revelations, Comey never acted on or publicized the information.

Additionally, Comey’s former firm Lockheed Martin granted entry to Montgomery to one of its facilities to help him work on the alleged mass surveillance program, which was allegedly overseen by Obama administration officials John Brennan and James Clapper and specifically targeted Trump.

“This guy showed me 900 million phone calls. And I see myself in there. I see people I know. I see Donald Trump in there a zillion times, and Bloomberg is in there,” Blixseth said on the tape, referring to information that Montgomery allegedly showed him.

“We don’t have any comment,” the FBI told Big League Politics when questioned about the existence of the program.

“I provided to the FBI seventeen businesses of Donald Trump, including the Trump Tower, the Trump leasing programs, all of these different programs, and including Trump himself and the various family members that had been wiretapped under these programs,” Montgomery said in a recent interview. “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.”

“I started by going to Maricopa County and showing that Sheriff Arpaio himself was wiretapped under the Obama administration,” the whistleblower said.

“I was a CIA contractor both under John Brennan and under James Clapper and these individuals were running domestic surveillance programs in the United States collecting information on Americans. This isn’t political. They were collecting information on Republicans and Democrats. But they collected everything they could find. Bank accounts, phone numbers, chats, emails, and they collected a massive amount of it under the Obama administration,” Montgomery said.

I reported on how Peter Strzok, an agent of Comey’s FBI, was the point man on every single aspect of Operation Crossfire Hurricane, the failed Deep State plot to target President Donald Trump for destruction.

WASHINGTON — More and more details are pouring out about the underhanded conspiracy to damage and impeach President Donald Trump by Obama operatives John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and a few others. The effort even has a special code name: Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

They used Peter Strzok as their go-to guy, which is why their operation is now falling apart. Strzok’s massive illegal activities and incompetence could open up the entire Crossfire Hurricane team to numerous federal charges.

Both John Brennan and James Comey used Peter Strzok to damage President Donald Trump. Strzok is the disgraced FBI agent and fired Robert Mueller team member whose text messages with mistress Lisa Page form the biggest scandal in FBI history. The lovers conspired to illegally bring down Trump, all while the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign.

Strzok interviewed Hillary Clinton without putting her under oath, and granted immunity to Cheryl Mills and Clinton’s other associates right before he flew to London to meet with Christopher Steele to work on the anti-Trump dossier, which was sponsored by the Clinton-funded firm Fusion GPS. That dossier was used to fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to surveil Trump Tower. Barack Obama read bits of the dossier in his daily presidential briefings, courtesy of Brennan. Fusion GPS, meanwhile, sent operatives into Trump Tower to entrap Don Jr. and Jared Kushner in a meeting with planted Russians.​

Obama is guilty of treason. It is a repeating theme of scumbag. From spying on our government (an act of war) to aiding an enemy (Iran) in gaining nuclear weapons to destroy us. Obama has caused more harm than Hitler and Tojo combined. He should be executed for his crimes.

Get rid of the Patriot Act...

Great, that will make it so Obama didn't commit treason?

Doesn't work that way.

Have a public trial and execution of Obama and all those in his regime who were involved, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, et al. THEN America may once again believe there is a rule of law in this nation.

Doesn't work that way.

Have a public trial and execution of Obama and all those in his regime who were involved, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, et al. THEN America may once again believe there is a rule of law in this nation.
I think we should kill every Democrat in Hollywood, beginning with Robert DeNiro.

Doesn't work that way.

I think we should kill every Democrat in Hollywood, beginning with Robert DeNiro.

On what charge? Being an asshole?

Obama committed treason, for that he should be given an HONEST trial and after his conviction, because any HONEST trial will convict, then he should be given the same treatment as Tim McVeigh, a gurney and a needle.

DeNiro is just a shit head. Obama is a traitor.

Doesn't work that way.

On what charge? Being an asshole?

Obama committed treason, for that he should be given an HONEST trial and after his conviction, because any HONEST trial will convict, then he should be given the same treatment as Tim McVeigh, a gurney and a needle.

DeNiro is just a shit head. Obama is a traitor.
What charge are they trying to impeach Trump over?
Nothing.

I was just kidding, ........plus a bit of wishful thinking.

Doesn't work that way.

Why waste a bullet when making him stand in the corner would do..... fer the rest of his rotten life...

Doesn't work that way.

It doesn't work that way, get real schmeal...Just keep the Patriot Act and expect more of this ...

If anyone has been wondering why Judge Roberts re-wrote Obamacare to make it constitutional......
Show us where anything was rewritten. Show us. Not one word has been changed in the law. Not one. The Court does not and did not rewrite anything.

A ruling that states a fine can be judged as a tax for constitutional purposes, is the Court respecting the Legislative branch's role. That is what the ruling stated, and it is based on precedent.

to wit: (for you nitwits):

PPACA | ACA | Obamacare | Mandate | Shared Responsibility Payment | Tax - It's All The Same Thing: What do you agree or disagree with in the decision? Could be the majority opinion or concurring ones or opposing ones. What exactly turns you on or of to it (the opinion/decision)?

I see little difference to get excited about in how Chief Justice Roberts joined the majority (and in his separate concurring opinion) in Citizens United and how he ruled in the PPACA. He seems to me to be fair and consistent. What I see are ideological and partisan arguments for and against him concerning these two decisions. But here I will argue that his reasoning was sound in deciding the 'shared responsibility payment' can not only function as a tax for constitutional purpose, but that it was his duty and obligation to be consistent here (PPACA) as he was in Citizens.

We'll start with his own words and reasoning, not those of a pundit or pol:

The reach of the Federal Government’s enumerated powers is broader still because the Constitution authorizes Congress to “make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers.”Art. I, §8, cl. 18. We have long read this provision to give Congress great latitude in exercising its powers:Let the end be legitimate, let it be within the scope of the constitution, and all means which are appropriate, which are plainly adapted to that end, which are not prohibited, but consist with the letter and spirit of the constitution, are constitutional.” McCulloch, 4 Wheat., at 42

Our permissive reading of these powers is explained in part by a general reticence to invalidate the acts of the Nation’s elected leaders. “Proper respect for a co-ordinate branch of the government” requires that we strike down an Act of Congress only if “the lack of constitutional authority to pass [the] act in question is clearly demonstrated.” United States v. Harris, 106 U. S. 629, 635 (1883).

Members of this Court are vested with the authority to interpret the law; we possess neither the expertise nor the prerogative to make policy judgments. Those decisions are entrusted to our Nation’s elected leaders, who can be thrown out of office if the people disagree with them. It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices.

Our deference in matters of policy cannot, however, become abdication in matters of law. “The powers of the legislature are defined and limited; and that those lim- its may not be mistaken, or forgotten, the constitution is written.” Marbury v. Madison, 1 Cranch 137, 176 (1803). Our respect for Congress’s policy judgments thus can never extend so far as to disavow restraints on federal power that the Constitution carefully constructed. “The peculiar circumstances of the moment may render a measure more or less wise, but cannot render it more or less constitutional.” Chief Justice John Marshall, A Friend of the Constitution No. V, Alexandria Gazette, July5, 1819, in John Marshall’s Defense of McCulloch v. Maryland 190–191 (G. Gunther ed. 1969).

And there can be no question that it is the responsibility of this Court to enforce the limits on federal power by striking down acts of Congress that transgress those limits. Marbury v. Madison, supra, at 175–176.

The questions before us must be considered against the background of these basic principles.

Now what is there that is so unheard of, so unsound, so partisan, or ideological?n It has been said that CJ Roberts was something out of the ordinary in order to save the PPACA. What was so out of the ordinary here?

If anyone has been wondering why Judge Roberts re-wrote Obamacare to make it constitutional.....this is probably the reason.

aaa235-1.jpg

EVIDENCE: Brennan and Clapper Hacked FISA Court Judge Reggie Walton; Comey Covered It Up - Big League Politics

EVIDENCE: Brennan and Clapper Hacked FISA Court Judge Reggie Walton; Comey Covered It Up

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Big League Politics’ expose on the alleged Roberts hack has rocked the corridors of power. Now, we have more information coming to light about the FISA court — which infamously held no hearings regarding the fraudulent FISA warrant applications to surveil Carter Page and by extension other members of President Trump’s team. And there’s more: James Comey’s henchmen at the FBI are proven to have covered it up. (RELATED: How Deep State ‘Journalist’ Michael Isikoff Has Been Setting Up Mueller’s Enemies For Years).

Tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow — preserved on a Whistleblower Soundcloud page — show real estate billionaire Timothy Blixseth explaining Brennan and Clapper’s surveillance program to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The existence of this surveillance program has been corroborated by Wikileaks’ “Vault 7” release and by the public comments of former CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery, who says he worked on the program for Brennan and Clapper.

Montgomery has gone public with his claims exposing how the program was used to spy on President Donald Trump when he was a private citizen. Montgomery has gained immunity and desperately wants House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes or other lawmakers to call him to testify about what he knows.

On the explosive tapes, Blixseth walks Arpaio and Zullo through the details of the program on a computer screen. At one point, the three begin pulling up specific names of targeted individuals.

“You know who that guy is? That’s the head of the FISA court they hacked into, Reggie Walton,” Blixseth tells the investigators.

“John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,” Blixseth tells Arpaio and Zullo.

Insiders have always been skeptical of Roberts’ motives for siding with President Obama on the 2012 Obamacare case. While there’s still no available evidence that Roberts was blackmailed, the allegation that he was “hacked” by Obama officials provides some more context into the justice’s controversial career.

As Big League Politics reported, former FBI director James Comey seized and buried volumes of information that demonstrated this wide-ranging government surveillance operation targeting Donald Trump before he became president.

Larry Klayman, attorney for former NSA and CIA contractor and whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, delivered to the FBI 47 hard drives and data amounting to more than 600 million pages of documentation on the surveillance scheme. Then-FBI director James Comey’s general counsel James Baker took the data into his possession, according to multiple sources. But despite possessing Montgomery’s bombshell whistleblower revelations, Comey never acted on or publicized the information.

Additionally, Comey’s former firm Lockheed Martin granted entry to Montgomery to one of its facilities to help him work on the alleged mass surveillance program, which was allegedly overseen by Obama administration officials John Brennan and James Clapper and specifically targeted Trump.

“This guy showed me 900 million phone calls. And I see myself in there. I see people I know. I see Donald Trump in there a zillion times, and Bloomberg is in there,” Blixseth said on the tape, referring to information that Montgomery allegedly showed him.

“We don’t have any comment,” the FBI told Big League Politics when questioned about the existence of the program.

“I provided to the FBI seventeen businesses of Donald Trump, including the Trump Tower, the Trump leasing programs, all of these different programs, and including Trump himself and the various family members that had been wiretapped under these programs,” Montgomery said in a recent interview. “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.”

“I started by going to Maricopa County and showing that Sheriff Arpaio himself was wiretapped under the Obama administration,” the whistleblower said.

“I was a CIA contractor both under John Brennan and under James Clapper and these individuals were running domestic surveillance programs in the United States collecting information on Americans. This isn’t political. They were collecting information on Republicans and Democrats. But they collected everything they could find. Bank accounts, phone numbers, chats, emails, and they collected a massive amount of it under the Obama administration,” Montgomery said.

I reported on how Peter Strzok, an agent of Comey’s FBI, was the point man on every single aspect of Operation Crossfire Hurricane, the failed Deep State plot to target President Donald Trump for destruction.

WASHINGTON — More and more details are pouring out about the underhanded conspiracy to damage and impeach President Donald Trump by Obama operatives John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and a few others. The effort even has a special code name: Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

They used Peter Strzok as their go-to guy, which is why their operation is now falling apart. Strzok’s massive illegal activities and incompetence could open up the entire Crossfire Hurricane team to numerous federal charges.

Both John Brennan and James Comey used Peter Strzok to damage President Donald Trump. Strzok is the disgraced FBI agent and fired Robert Mueller team member whose text messages with mistress Lisa Page form the biggest scandal in FBI history. The lovers conspired to illegally bring down Trump, all while the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign.

Strzok interviewed Hillary Clinton without putting her under oath, and granted immunity to Cheryl Mills and Clinton’s other associates right before he flew to London to meet with Christopher Steele to work on the anti-Trump dossier, which was sponsored by the Clinton-funded firm Fusion GPS. That dossier was used to fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to surveil Trump Tower. Barack Obama read bits of the dossier in his daily presidential briefings, courtesy of Brennan. Fusion GPS, meanwhile, sent operatives into Trump Tower to entrap Don Jr. and Jared Kushner in a meeting with planted Russians.​
Oh come on, we're supposed to take this crap seriously?

Time to grow up kiddies.
You can tell they are trying to muddy the waters more and more as they get more nervous about their orange cheeto.

aaa235-1.jpg

Obama is guilty of treason. It is a repeating theme of scumbag. From spying on our government (an act of war) to aiding an enemy (Iran) in gaining nuclear weapons to destroy us. Obama has caused more harm than Hitler and Tojo combined. He should be executed for his crimes.
So....since you have evidence of Former President Obama's treason, you've sent it to the Authorities, right? If not....one of two things: either you are lying about Former President Obama having committed treason....or.....you are an assessory to his treason. Which is it?

Bigly politics? Lol. Go home

Can't refute the facts, huh traitor...

Since you assholes listen to CNN and the NY Times, you have NO GROUNDS attacking the sources of the right.
There you are again....throwing that "traitor" word around again.

Let me clue you in, Comrade. Americans like us aren't traitors if we support the United States instead of your Russia.

aaa235-1.jpg

Time to grow up kiddies.
You can tell they are trying to muddy the waters more and more as they get more nervous about their orange cheeto.
it is incredible when one considers the latest ruling Roberts joined since Trump slithered into the Oval Office assuming the Court was as corrupt as he is

aaa235-1.jpg

Time to grow up kiddies.
We grew up when 900 missing FBI files were found in First Lady Clinton's possession back when. How ya gonna keep us down on the farm, after we've seen this kind of corruption coming from the Clinton Cartel. Answer: you cannot.
Yet another fake scandal that has been investigated to death with no indictments, charges, or even indications of wrongdoing.

It's all bullshit. It's always been bullshit. This "breaking news" thread is bullshit. Republicans seem very fond of bullshit. I'm not sure why.
Well, now that we know you are a Lanny Davis wannabe, you're incomprehensible, of course. Ergo, I'm going to take a nap and not worry about what you say any more. :bigbed:
That post was composed of short, simple, and precise sentences. If you found it incomprehensible I don't think the problem is on my end of things.

Have a nice nap, I hope you wake up for real some day.
I woke up the day I found out that Bill Clinton told Monica Lewinski to lie under oath. The Democrats have a long history of dependency on false claims about innocent people lying, and them making them out to be criminal liars themselves. Remember Jennifer Flowers? The White House torture chambers spent years discrediting her for her alleged "lies," right up until the moment when Bill Clinton admitted it was all a lie. You are the one who is sleeping, you and all who defend the DNC's attempt to exonerate your champion liars. You folks cry wolf all of the time now. Wolf, wolf, wolf, wolf, wolf. And we're on to you and your acerbic lies about our beloved conservative homerun-hitters like Chief Justice Roberts and President Trump. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back