Chico and the Man is the only sitcom I have not seen from the 1970's that last 4 or more seasons

Amos 'n' Andy was banned decades ago because the show featured comical black racial stereotype's as part of its humor.

Yet the comedy Laurel & Hardy used racial stereotypes as part of its humor. But that is ok because the two character are white. ... :cool:

Why would chico and the man be banned?
Cause he's a goddam ****.

Did you type ****? Guess so! :auiqs.jpg:

He was a Bori.

Looks like this show will never been in syndication or DVD so it will never have a new generation of fans like all the other shows from the 70's. I can understand the DVD but you would think it would atleast air on digital TV like Me-TV or Antenna TV. It would be nice to watch the 1st two seasons to see what made the show a great hit

Chico killed himself in real life that is why the show did not last...

Looks like this show will never been in syndication or DVD so it will never have a new generation of fans like all the other shows from the 70's. I can understand the DVD but you would think it would atleast air on digital TV like Me-TV or Antenna TV. It would be nice to watch the 1st two seasons to see what made the show a great hit

Meth overdose, I believe.

"Chico and the Man" was a popular prime time Tv show.

But in today's PC infected media.

It has joined "Amos & Andy" as a show forever banned. ... :cuckoo:

Well how come All in the Family and the Jeffersons not banned???????????????
All in the Family was funny.The Jeffersons was racist.

So the Archie character saying juggles bunnies wasnt racist?
Technically he was a bigot. He was a racist one time on that show. The program however went on for a long time and became another show and he softened up big time.

I know I just want to see the seasons before he killed himself

Lead poisoning from a bullet...

I actually loved the show...

Was it on the level of Sanford and Son/All in the Family/Jeffersons?

Was it on the level of Sanford and Son/All in the Family/Jeffersons?

For me it was better but I also loved Sanford and Son...

Forum List

Back