Chickenhawks; Saved By The Belles!!!!

Where is your picture of Obama serving in the military?

commander_obama.jpg

Still nothing...

Your inability to communicate your point may be indicative of some sort of mental deficiency. You might want to contact a neurologist, make sure you haven't suffered fallen victim to some kind of trauma.

Last edited:
Women can now serve in combat roles. This is HUGE.

I'm not certain about how "HUGE" it is, but it is definately a noteworthy and important change in armed forces policy. Now, what does it have to do with the Romney sons, or anyone else, choosing not to serve?

I'm not certain about how "HUGE" it is, but it is definately a noteworthy and important change in armed forces policy. Now, what does it have to do with the Romney sons, or anyone else, choosing not to serve?

Exactly. What have they to do with anything?

Liberals always seem to bite themselves in the rear when they call out republicans for not doing what they are incapable of doing themselves. Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Yeah....we "need" them, around, to tell women what those women can do with their (own) bodies!!

Of course the next move will be to lower the standards of the Infantry and Spec Op's units, the same way they did to Police depts and Fire depts all over the nation, so that woman will be able to pass the training to qualify, making our military weaker and risking the lives of our troops. These left wing a-holes have got to go, they are destroying everything in this nation.

Yeah....we "need" them, around, to tell women what those women can do with their (own) bodies!!

So it is your contention that the Romney sons are going around telling women what they should be doing with their bodies? Do you have a link to this? I am curious about what, exactly, the sons are saying.

Of course the next move will be to lower the standards of the Infantry and Spec Op's units, the same way they did to Police depts and Fire depts all over the nation, so that woman will be able to pass the training to qualify, making our military weaker and risking the lives of our troops.

120128021958-marine-basic-training-story-top.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjQuJDjZar8]Matthews grills chickenhawk - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utu48qhO9E]Republican Chickenhawk gets a Force Feed on Reality by Micheal Ware. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course the next move will be to lower the standards of the Infantry and Spec Op's units, the same way they did to Police depts and Fire depts all over the nation, so that woman will be able to pass the training to qualify, making our military weaker and risking the lives of our troops. These left wing a-holes have got to go, they are destroying everything in this nation.

I just read the story myself. As a former Infantryman and Counter-Intelligence Warrant Officer who served in RVN, And Europe (behind the Iron Curtain) I can say, without doubt, that I'm damn glad to see this.

Since women today want to be men, I have no problem watching my GrandSon stay home and let some skirt experience combat. I don't mean that sissy crap of dropping JDAMS and flying away or launching hell fire missiles and banking left,
no sir! I can't wait till little Susie has humped 22 miles into the fray, carrying an 80 pound ruck with ammo, and then gets to watch while her buddy gets her guts blown all over her.

I can't wait to hear what an experience it was to see your best friends head explode or watch some kid die from friendly fire, screaming for his Mom. I can't wait till their position gets overrun and they are waiting for air support that often doesn't get there in time. Or how about the time that you waited 2 weeks for re-supply and there wasn't enough food or water (let alone sanitary supplies) to see you through and you had to just go hungry? Yeah, life as a combat soldier is nothing, if not peachy. Sorry, but you won't get flowery crap from combat vets. WE will tell you the truth. and Darlin, the truth ain't pretty.

I'm 68 years old. I was a kid when I went to VietNam. I STILL wake up screaming from time to time (although not as often anymore) with my Wife calming me down - nightmares of the things I did at QuangTri. Not to even begin to mention some of the things I did while in Eastern Europe.

Have fun ladies!! Oh, and no matter what anyone tells you, when you are manning a LP in a forward position, don't worry too much about what the bad guys will do to you if they do a "snatch and grab"- I'm relatively sure that they'll treat you with a kind and loving attitude because, after all, you guys are women.

Good luck!! Trust me - you're going to need it. But regardless of the outcome, I WILL stop you in a shopping mall or restaurant or wherever you might be, wearing your uniform with your CIB, and I will tell you "Well Done Soldier or Marine".

Last edited:
Why are you going after Romney's boys?
That doesn't make any sense since Romney is a non story.
If you are talking about Chicken Hawks, why have you left out Obama?
Im sure he did not serve in our Military.

Why are you going after Romney's boys?
That doesn't make any sense since Romney is a non story.
If you are talking about Chicken Hawks, why have you left out Obama?
Im sure he did not serve in our Military.

It's always the same. Don't like what someone has to say? point to Bush or Romney to somehow "justify" their claims. I don't recall Clinton serving, I don't recall Obama serving, but hey, that's OK. Jut remember that Romney nor hs boys served. That justifies everything to the Left.

Forum List

Back