Chickenhawk Obama increases the Iran-based fearmongering

We're increasing the punishment, a punishment for something that hasn't yet been proven. Had it already been proven, we'd already have a trial and punishment etc.

Do you think we'd be increasing big sanctions, using fearmongering podium talk, etc if a Saudi on american soil had been accused of plotting to kill an Iranian gov't official?
Honestly? I think the Saudis would have taken them out on their own.

The Saudis are a bunch of pussies that would never EVER cross the Iranians. They are having to hard a time keeping their own people in line
Besides.....they more-than-likely hire contractors.....just like Republicans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zt9BZD7mlc]Iraq For Sale - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]​

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? Last time I checked, we're not conducting a war on any soil other than Afghanistan and Iraq. The same two countries we were at war with in Nov 2008.

Right, because Obama just drops bombs on foreign countries without bothering to tell Congress

He tells them.

In an "oh by the way" kind of fashion.

Like in Lybia, Yemen and Somalia[?]

That's what a war against a thought process (terror) does, you can ignore borders/laws/Constitution/treaties/etc.

As the great George Carlin said, "We like war." We can thank our beloved 2 party's P.R. work and their beloved puppets the U.S. media for that.

Agree to disagree, we look passed the never-ending list of Saudi human rights violations when we pal around with them, so I'm not seeing us all of a sudden giving a damn what their gov't does.

And I think this is another effort to build up excuses to either warmonger or unjustifiably muscle up on another oil rich nation.
*****[Crayon-boy's obnoxious style removed as a public service but is still available at link provided by quote function]*****

I'm sure you wish I were anti-capitalist, but much to your dismay I'm anti-fascist.

Now please give me a very studious and intellectual reasoning as to why you point out Iran's human rights violations and ignore Saudi Arabia's?
[Emphasis added]

You are asking for blood from a stone. Really. I am not kidding.

Last edited:
I'm sure you wish I were anti-capitalist, but much to your dismay I'm anti-fascist.

Now please give me a very studious and intellectual reasoning as to why you point out Iran's human rights violations and ignore Saudi Arabia's?

Seriously

Why are you replying to that nut?

Are you hoping to be the second person to get a lucid comment out of him?

It's like driving by a car accident and having trouble keeping yourself from looking :(.

Sometimes i let myself get pulled in.

I feel your pain.

I was watching The Worlds Dumbest Daredevils, and they showed this kid ride a normal bike off a flight of stairs, 15' down, wheels break, kid face plants into the concrete. I stopped watching after the 4 replay, but then they mentioned he bit off his lower lip, so I just HAD to know if a could see it fly off or laying on the ground.

I'm sick and on lets of medications and it's allergy season. So that's my excuse.:lol:

Right, because Obama just drops bombs on foreign countries without bothering to tell Congress

He tells them.

That's what a war against a thought process (terror) does, you can ignore borders/laws/Constitution/treaties/etc.

As the great George Carlin said, "We like war." We can thank our beloved 2 party's P.R. work and their beloved puppets the U.S. media for that.

Thing is, if we really wanted to get to all the terrorist, we would be bombing about 1/2 of Africa and the Philippines as well. along with a hand full of asian countries.

He tells them.

Thing is, if we really wanted to get to all the terrorist, we would be bombing about 1/2 of Africa and the Philippines as well. along with a hand full of asian countries.

And we wouldn't be arming them like in Libya and I'm sure other places.

Or buddying up with the government of a country all these terrorists come from, the aforementioned Saudi Arabia.

Agree to disagree, we look passed the never-ending list of Saudi human rights violations when we pal around with them, so I'm not seeing us all of a sudden giving a damn what their gov't does.

And I think this is another effort to build up excuses to either warmonger or unjustifiably muscle up on another oil rich nation.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......so, you're one o' them, there anti-capitali$t$, huh???

:eusa_think:

I'm not ignoring anything.

Where were YOU people, when Reron Reagan was arming BOTH.....

Or buddying up with the government of a country all these terrorists come from, the aforementioned Saudi Arabia.
I'm surprised that no one has said 'OIL' yet. It's the 800lb. gorilla.

(If they did, I apologize.)

Oil isn't a factor, it's our government's love and passion for certain middle eastern civilians that has us going over there and fighting. We just hate those bastard Saudi Arabian civilians and whichever dirty civilians the Libyan's we're arming torture and kill. We're good judges of character, so we know which civilians deserve death and which deserve to live.

Oil isn't a factor, it's our government's love and passion for certain middle eastern civilians that has us going over there and fighting. We just hate those bastard Saudi Arabian civilians and whichever dirty civilians the Libyan's we're arming torture and kill. We're good judges of character, so we know which civilians deserve death and which deserve to live.

Damn right we do!! Our bombs are built to avoid bystanders.

but, in a nut shell

SA plays ball, Egypt plays ball, Iraq has a team now and we are building a farm league in Afghanistan.

Lybia, Somalia, Yemen, Iran, all want to golf. There's to team in golf, so they need to be taught how to play ball, or else.

Oil is a factor, but it's not the only one. This is and has always been about power.

Oil is a factor, but it's not the only one. This is and has always been about power.
And the only reason the shithole known as Saudi Arabia has any power is oil.

And the only reason the shithole known as Saudi Arabia has any power is oil.

Doesn't it also control 1/2 the Suez canal?

Another day another Obama Congress-free War.

How much service do Obama and Biden have between them?

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? Last time I checked, we're not conducting a war on any soil other than Afghanistan and Iraq. The same two countries we were at war with in Nov 2008.

Do you enjoy making stuff up or is it just beyond your comnprehension that we are not at war in any country other than Iraq and Afghanistan?

Do you enjoy making stuff up or is it just beyond your comnprehension that we are not at war in any country other than Iraq and Afghanistan?

You gotta love 2011 P-C talk, you can bomb the hell out of a country, spend billions, give weapons to an army and it's not a war.

I mean we gotta stop using the term war when we talk about our revolution and the civil war, we just had stupid guns and horses during that. Let's call them "engagements" or "fun time operations." Much nicer terminology.

Another day another Obama Congress-free War.

How much service do Obama and Biden have between them?

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

Yeah....it's different when Republicans are....

Forum List

Back