Chickenhawk Obama increases the Iran-based fearmongering

On a side point, if this plot is true I'm not defending it, I'm saying we should in NO way be defending the slimeball disgusting Saudi Arabian gov't.

The point isn't solely to defend the Saudi, it's that the plot was to be executed on American soil.

Correct, the people involved should be tried and punished accordingly if found guilty.

But we're defending a gov't that's as bad or worse than the Iranian gov't. A gov't we buddy up with despite them stoning women to death, burning women alive as punishment, killing apostates, and on and on and on.

Wht do you mean, in this specific case, by we're defending their Government?

In this specific case, Iran's Gov't has sponsored an attack on American soil, and of course I think it's being handled the way it should be.

Another day another Obama Congress-free War.

How much service do Obama and Biden have between them?
Yeah.....let's Thank Republicans....for allllllllllllllllllllllllllll......

.....their Service.

werent-soldiers.jpg

Shouldn't Saudi be going after Iran? We have enough wars going on right now.
NOBODY should be "going after Iran"!!!!

Exposing their Leaders for being hypocritical, lying ASSHOLES is one thing, but.....fucking-up their Revolution is one serious, fuckin' MISTAKE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Iran's having their.....

...'60s!!!!!

WE need to mind our OWN fuckin' business!!!!!!!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrC5DQt6gA[/ame]​

Last edited:
The point isn't solely to defend the Saudi, it's that the plot was to be executed on American soil.

Correct, the people involved should be tried and punished accordingly if found guilty.

But we're defending a gov't that's as bad or worse than the Iranian gov't. A gov't we buddy up with despite them stoning women to death, burning women alive as punishment, killing apostates, and on and on and on.

In this specific case, Iran's Gov't has sponsored an attack on American soil, and of course I think it's being handled the way it should be.

We're increasing the punishment, a punishment for something that hasn't yet been proven. Had it already been proven, we'd already have a trial and punishment etc.

Do you think we'd be increasing big sanctions, using fearmongering podium talk, etc if a Saudi on american soil had been accused of plotting to kill an Iranian gov't official?

Shouldn't Saudi be going after Iran? We have enough wars going on right now.
NOBODY should be "going after Iran"!!!!

Exposing their Leaders for being hypocritical, lying ASSHOLES is one thing, but.....fucking-up their Revolution is one serious, fuckin' MISTAKE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]​

Now please provide videos, cute font, and stupid pictures to show your support for Obama's beloved Saudi gov't.

We're increasing the punishment, a punishment for something that hasn't yet been proven. Had it already been proven, we'd already have a trial and punishment etc.

Do you think we'd be increasing big sanctions, using fearmongering podium talk, etc if a Saudi on american soil had been accused of plotting to kill an Iranian gov't official?

Yes, to your last question.

To your point about nothiong being proven, they arrested the men because it had been proven, that's the whole "foiled the plot" phraseology - the intel has been gathered. Do we put entire Governments on trial? No, we propose sanctions with presented evidence. We can't unilaterally sanction them, either so don't go pretending that we have nothing to show as justification.

You're blowing this one out of proportion. Iran did something really wrong here, and deserves to be punished without our President being mocked for it. That's a bit ridiculous, imo.

To your point about nothiong being proven, they arrested the men because it had been proven, that's the whole "foiled the plot" phraseology - the intel has been gathered. Do we put entire Governments on trial? No, we propose sanctions with presented evidence. We can't unilaterally sanction them, either so don't go pretending that we have nothing to show as justification.

You're blowing this one out of proportion. Iran did something really wrong here, and deserves to be punished without our President being mocked for it. That's a bit ridiculous, imo.

Agree to disagree, we look passed the never-ending list of Saudi human rights violations when we pal around with them, so I'm not seeing us all of a sudden giving a damn what their gov't does.

And I think this is another effort to build up excuses to either warmonger or unjustifiably muscle up on another oil rich nation.

On a side point, if this plot is true I'm not defending it, I'm saying we should in NO way be defending the slimeball disgusting Saudi Arabian gov't.

But we're defending a gov't that's as bad or worse than the Iranian gov't.
Gee.....

handjob.gif

Agree to disagree, we look passed the never-ending list of Saudi human rights violations when we pal around with them, so I'm not seeing us all of a sudden giving a damn what their gov't does.

And I think this is another effort to build up excuses to either warmonger or unjustifiably muscle up on another oil rich nation.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......so, you're one o' them, there anti-capitali$t$, huh???

:eusa_think:

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

I think each of them has been on a military base once. Does that count?

Honestly? I think the Saudis would have taken them out on their own.

The Saudis are a bunch of pussies that would never EVER cross the Iranians. They are having to hard a time keeping their own people in line

The Saudis are a bunch of pussies that would never EVER cross the Iranians. They are having to hard a time keeping their own people in line
That too.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......so, you're one o' them, there anti-capitali$t$, huh???

I'm sure you wish I were anti-capitalist, but much to your dismay I'm anti-fascist.

Now please give me a very studious and intellectual reasoning as to why you point out Iran's human rights violations and ignore Saudi Arabia's?

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? Last time I checked, we're not conducting a war on any soil other than Afghanistan and Iraq. The same two countries we were at war with in Nov 2008.

Right, because Obama just drops bombs on foreign countries without bothering to tell Congress

I'm sure you wish I were anti-capitalist, but much to your dismay I'm anti-fascist.

Now please give me a very studious and intellectual reasoning as to why you point out Iran's human rights violations and ignore Saudi Arabia's?

Seriously

Why are you replying to that nut?

Are you hoping to be the second person to get a lucid comment out of him?

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? Last time I checked, we're not conducting a war on any soil other than Afghanistan and Iraq. The same two countries we were at war with in Nov 2008.

Right, because Obama just drops bombs on foreign countries without bothering to tell Congress

He tells them.

In an "oh by the way" kind of fashion.

Like in Lybia, Yemen and Somalia[?]

Seriously

Why are you replying to that nut?

Are you hoping to be the second person to get a lucid comment out of him?

It's like driving by a car accident and having trouble keeping yourself from looking :(.

Sometimes i let myself get pulled in.

Forum List

Back