Chicken nuggets lab grown from feathers to go on sale by end of year company

How many of you even know that Japan is creating beef out of shit............ lol

These idiots are destroying the natural balance of creations in so many ways your average dumb ass won't ever see a thing wrong with it. They have boxed in minds that can't think past that and when someone holding a PHD says oh it's safe lmao.!!!!

View attachment 226697

Usually when stupid fks poke fun at something, the ones who are INFORMED and armed with KNOWLEDGE get the last laugh while the idiots are laid up in a bed with cancer every where, oh but don't worry your Dr. will appease to you and tell you it's genetic because the idiots are dumb enough to fall for it all .

This is GENETICALLY GROWN BS d.a.
But keep laughing . bhahaha

And most dumbasses can't even figure it out that MONSANTO the GM prick of the world is the same bastard who created AGENT ORANGE and the soldiers have cancer today..

I guess that's pretty fkn funny too huh..

iu

mtUL1H8.jpg

Pretty soon the democrat party will figure out how to grow the human equivlent of a human chicken nugget as a voting base.

Until it has a known track record of being tasty and nutritious, I think I'll stick with real chicken for the time being. But I do wish them luck, I'm not a complete party pooper and I certainly support exploring new scientific ideas.

CHICKEN NUGGETS LAB-GROWN FROM FEATHERS TO GO ON SALE BY END OF YEAR, COMPANY SAYS
Imagine if instead of raising a whole chicken for slaughter, it was possible to pop a feather in a machine, and grow a chicken nugget.

These idiots are destroying the natural balance of creations in so many ways your average dumb ass won't ever see a thing wrong with it. They have boxed in minds that can't think past that and when someone holding a PHD says oh it's safe lmao.!!!!
Can’t be any worse than the natural nuggets that lots of places proudly offer as a food item.

Forum List

Back