Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CHICKEN LITTLE; “THE SKY IS FALLING IN.”
“THE LITTLE CABOOSE WHO COULD”
“CARL ROUGUE”
“TRUMP CARD
”

GOP and T-Baggers running around in circles screaming “the sky is falling in” and scaring the hell out of people who are too stupid and lazy to add it themselves. Medicare will not be broke in 9 years and voucher would not save it. People going back to work will save it. Social Security is not broke. It have a surplus and putting people back to work would save it. If no one is working they will not qualify for Social Security and Medicare anyway. If people are not back to work in 9 years, Social Security and Medicare will not amount to a “hill of beans” anyway.

Carl Rogue is attacking the Trump and the Trump is attacking the Rogue claiming Bush gave us Obama and the Rogue was the White House.

And the Little Caboose is still slowly climbing the hill saying “yes we can.” And the end of the story, the Little Caboose climbed the hill. The sky did I not fall in and Trump did not show us what was under that little morsel of hair he is using to try and cover up. Little Caboose did not show us what he did not have. Carl Rogue is still the Rogue.

If Medicare and Social Security do go broke, it is because of tax cuts and people not back to work.

I hope your neighbor doesn't let you in when you lose everything and did not prepare. :)

Talk about fear mongering. "When I lose everything?" What the hell is that supose to mean? Maybe you believe the sky is falling down, but I don't and I will not lose if Chicken Little is stopped from trying to destroy us.

How do you prepare for something that is not happening?:lol:
In spite of Chicken Little, this will pass and I wll still be standing with my Medicare and Social Security.:eusa_hand:

Good geeeaaawd

Yep we are in just dandy shape,people want to be optimistic,but reality says different,we are in bad shape economically,serious problems,the head in sand,its all the rebubs fault,there is nothing wrong is well not so bright.

CHICKEN LITTLE; “THE SKY IS FALLING IN.”
“THE LITTLE CABOOSE WHO COULD”
“CARL ROUGUE”
“TRUMP CARD
”

GOP and T-Baggers running around in circles screaming “the sky is falling in” and scaring the hell out of people who are too stupid and lazy to add it themselves. Medicare will not be broke in 9 years and voucher would not save it. People going back to work will save it. Social Security is not broke. It have a surplus and putting people back to work would save it. If no one is working they will not qualify for Social Security and Medicare anyway. If people are not back to work in 9 years, Social Security and Medicare will not amount to a “hill of beans” anyway.

Carl Rogue is attacking the Trump and the Trump is attacking the Rogue claiming Bush gave us Obama and the Rogue was the White House.

And the Little Caboose is still slowly climbing the hill saying “yes we can.” And the end of the story, the Little Caboose climbed the hill. The sky did I not fall in and Trump did not show us what was under that little morsel of hair he is using to try and cover up. Little Caboose did not show us what he did not have. Carl Rogue is still the Rogue.

Please. Go back on your meds.

Forum List

Back