Chick Mysteries #3 in a series - multiplexed conversations

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
Look at a group of at least four chicks at lunch or in a bar, at one table. Frequently, all four will be talking at once, yet each seems to be able to hear and register what all the others are saying, Weird. :eek:

351wug1.jpg

axflld.jpg

Look at a group of at least four chicks at lunch or in a bar, at one table. Frequently, all four will be talking at once, yet each seems to be able to hear and register what all the others are saying, Weird. :eek:

Here is a start.....

Wishlist for Patrick:

"The Natural Superiority of Women "[Paperback]
Ashley Montagu

Price: $26.68 & this item ships for FREE (Amazon.com)

And, as an instant tutorial:

A man was strolling along the beach one day when he spied an old fashioned oil lamp laying in the sand.

He picked it up and, as he began to brush the sand and dirt off the lamp, a Genie suddenly appeared. As the man stood there, surprised and speachless, the Genie held up his hand and said "Before we start, here are some ground rules. First, I am not very good with this Genie business, so with me you only get one wish, not the usual three. Second, because I am not very good at this, there are no guarantees, so be careful what you wish for."
After thinking for a few moments the man said, "well, I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but I am afraid of traveling on either ships or airplanes, so could you build a highway to Hawaii so that I can drive?" To which the Genie replied, "What? I just told you to keep it simple as I am not very good at this."

So the man thought again and replied, "well, my wife keeps saying that I don't understand her. So, could you give me the power to understand women?"

"Did you want that to be a two or a four lane highway?" replied the Genie.

patrick, I'm curious.. Do you speak to or about women face to face like you do in here?
Do you hate woman?
Why?

Blues

My personal opinion of woman:
If God made anything better than a woman he kept it for himself.

Blues..........this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once chicks hatch out of their shells, they usually have a lot of peeping to do... A mystery to some, an oddity to some but to chicks, it's communications.

Ashley Montagu

Don't let yourself be fooled.
Men do the dirty and hard jobs. They build Skyscrapers and adapt to the harsh conditions in mines.
Women couldn't do such jobs and if they tried they would collapse.

Nevertheless world needs to capitalize from the women human mass, that's why we gave them a mandate to be useful in other areas. As long as they don't neglect their duty of producing further men...

Ashley Montagu

Men do the dirty and hard jobs. They build Skyscrapers and adapt to the harsh conditions in mines.

Nevertheless world needs to capitalize from the women human mass, that's why we gave them a mandate to be useful in other areas. As long as they don't neglect their duty of producing further men...

The new guy....

Ashley Montagu

Seems that you never met the 'right' woman...

....wonder if that has something to do with you....

Last year, I helped a woman do her relocation.
When it came to carrying the washing machine I didn't see anything of the so-called "superiority o the Woman" you advertise.

Ashley Montagu

So true for many of us.............. and vice verse.

Had two sets of box seats for a Cubs game. Us 4 guys took the ones a bit down the 3rd base line and we left the seats closer to home plate for the ladies.

A few innings into the game a foul ball is coming down...and down...and looks like it's headed for our wives! But they're completely oblivious to it as they're yacking away about something or other. After the game one of the guys asked them how they enjoyed the game? Fine, came the reply, but at one point all these guys were leaning in, reaching over us for some reason. The ball hit the arm rest between two of them and bounced away, and they didn't even notice it.

Here is a start.....

Wishlist for Patrick:

Ashley Montagu

Price: $26.68 & this item ships for FREE (Amazon.com)

And, as an instant tutorial:

A man was strolling along the beach one day when he spied an old fashioned oil lamp laying in the sand.

He picked it up and, as he began to brush the sand and dirt off the lamp, a Genie suddenly appeared. As the man stood there, surprised and speachless, the Genie held up his hand and said "Before we start, here are some ground rules. First, I am not very good with this Genie business, so with me you only get one wish, not the usual three. Second, because I am not very good at this, there are no guarantees, so be careful what you wish for."
After thinking for a few moments the man said, "well, I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but I am afraid of traveling on either ships or airplanes, so could you build a highway to Hawaii so that I can drive?" To which the Genie replied, "What? I just told you to keep it simple as I am not very good at this."

So the man thought again and replied, "well, my wife keeps saying that I don't understand her. So, could you give me the power to understand women?"

"Did you want that to be a two or a four lane highway?" replied the Genie.

Montagu was a notorious anti-male fag.

But really, how can chicks talk, and decipher talk at the same time??

Forum List

Back