Chick filet- has every right to promote traditional marriage.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I am glad that many came out to support Chick-Filet right in supporting traditional
marrige.

Its about time people came out and stood up for traditional marrige. There is nothing
right about Sodomy, which is what gay marriage really is about.

The homosexual agenda has been brainwashing people for many years now, trying to
sugar coat gay marriage as normal, and ok. It is not ok.

I dont care what anyone does in their private life.

Dont use the hand of govenrment to silence peoples free expression.

I am glad that many came out to support Chick-Filet right in supporting traditional
marrige.

Its about time people came out and stood up for traditional marrige. There is nothing

The homosexual agenda has been brainwashing people for many years now, trying to

It's a free country. If Chik-Fil-A wants to promote homophobia, they can do so. If people want to protest or boycott them because of that, that's OK too. Personally, I think it's pretty stupid for a business to come out and ostracize an entire class of people who might otherwise patronize your business.

marrige.

A business should stick to selling its wares, not taking a political opinion and going public with it in order to get a few more customers.

Forum List

Back