Chick-fil-A's 'cave' on gay issue stirs new vicious backlash

If you want to boycott them, fine, if you don't, fine.

As long as the government stays out of it, it's not a real issue.

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My only question is how many more people in this world are going to fall? :( :( :(

376883_481468598531211_864841370_n1.jpeg

sad actually we d all prefer if you jsut stayed away

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

Actually I won't be patronizing the store that much because their prices are a bit steep. I noticed they have no dollar menu so it's a no-go to often. But I will thank them for their recent stance change.

no you thank they had to cave, you are thrilled that we are being forced to accept one idealogy instead of being diverse and having different opinions. You are thrilled that all must accept ones opinion or have non at all.

Nobody forced them to do anything.

Maybe you should buy stock in Kleenex. :thup:

I'll stop buying gasoline from anti-gay OPEC owners when douchebag conservatives join the 21st century and start encouraging alternatives fuels which every country can cheaply produce, eventually putting anti-gay OPEC owners out of business!

A lot of my fellow Baptist's went down to CFA to support them once before. I wonder if they'll now go back and protest? :D

See what happens when you mix politics and religion? You build webs which capture yourself!

A lot of my fellow Baptist's went down to CFA to support them once before. I wonder if they'll now go back and protest? :D

See what happens when you mix politics and religion? You build webs which capture yourself!

It depends on whether they believe the media lie or not. There has been no change in CFA's policy. It was a lie from the very beginning.

It does make sense. Gays lost big time. All they have left is to create a lie that CFA caved and try to use the massive support into protest.

The problem is for companies like this....it is a luxury item....people don't need it, like they need gasoline. And alternatives are easily found. Just ask Coors what happened to them.

It does make sense. Gays lost big time. All they have left is to create a lie that CFA caved and try to use the massive support into protest.

CFA stopped funding Christian Hate Groups....

It's a huge win for the gays.

Learn to deal.

Pretty soon, homophobes will have to hide in the closet with racists... and we will all be better off for it.

Perhaps the greatest gift gays gave to CFA is that CFA will continue to fund pro marriage groups and gays will believe they aren't!

Heading to Chick-fil-A right now... mmmm, it's been a while since I've been there, ever since I decided to boycott the establishment. The chicken should taste even sweeter now. :clap2:

Chick-fil-A's 'cave' stirs new backlash

Chick-fil-A's apparent decision to stop giving money to anti-gay groups and not engage in social or political debates has sparked another heated discussion -- and new backlash -- on its Facebook page from those who say the company has "caved in."

The report of the company's about-face comes from a Chicago rights lobby, The Civil Rights Agenda, that says Alderman Proco "Joe" Moreno has confirmed that the fast-food company will no longer give money to anti-gay organizations and has clarified in an internal document that it will "treat every person equally, regardless of sexual orientation."

If you give the guy taking your order your sexy wink he might makes yours with a special
sauce....

Forum List

Back