Chick-fil-A's 'cave' on gay issue stirs new vicious backlash

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Heading to Chick-fil-A right now... mmmm, it's been a while since I've been there, ever since I decided to boycott the establishment. The chicken should taste even sweeter now. :clap2:

Chick-fil-A's 'cave' stirs new backlash

Chick-fil-A's apparent decision to stop giving money to anti-gay groups and not engage in social or political debates has sparked another heated discussion -- and new backlash -- on its Facebook page from those who say the company has "caved in."

The report of the company's about-face comes from a Chicago rights lobby, The Civil Rights Agenda, that says Alderman Proco "Joe" Moreno has confirmed that the fast-food company will no longer give money to anti-gay organizations and has clarified in an internal document that it will "treat every person equally, regardless of sexual orientation."

sad actually we d all prefer if you jsut stayed away

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

Heading to Chick-fil-A right now... mmmm, it's been a while since I've been there, ever since I decided to boycott the establishment. The chicken should taste even sweeter now. :clap2:

Chick-fil-A's apparent decision to stop giving money to anti-gay groups and not engage in social or political debates has sparked another heated discussion -- and new backlash -- on its Facebook page from those who say the company has "caved in."

The report of the company's about-face comes from a Chicago rights lobby, The Civil Rights Agenda, that says Alderman Proco "Joe" Moreno has confirmed that the fast-food company will no longer give money to anti-gay organizations and has clarified in an internal document that it will "treat every person equally, regardless of sexual orientation."

so instead of putting nuggets in your mouth, you substituted dicks?

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

Actually I won't be patronizing the store that much because their prices are a bit steep. I noticed they have no dollar menu so it's a no-go to often. But I will thank them for their recent stance change.

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

Actually I won't be patronizing the store that much because their prices are a bit steep. I noticed they have no dollar menu so it's a no-go to often. But I will thank them for their recent stance change.

no you thank they had to cave, you are thrilled that we are being forced to accept one idealogy instead of being diverse and having different opinions. You are thrilled that all must accept ones opinion or have non at all.

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

Awww... What's the matter, they don't take Food Stamps?

so instead of putting nuggets in your mouth, you substituted dicks?

no need to stoop to their levels, many lefties are figuring out you cant out left the left. Just wait til they jump the fence.

Hes thrilled businesses must accept on train of thought or they will be repruccsions because we dont agree with him and his ilk, but they are turning their faces and seeing a new road to take, thats its okay to have different opinions and ideals and still accept people . He wnats to be told what opinion to have and what car to drive in and a green job supplied where all have to work regardless if his co workers make him do all the work or not and they cant wait for the day no child must learn in school but will be taught their way and theri way only.

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

no you thank they had to cave, you are thrilled that we are being forced to accept one idealogy instead of being diverse and having different opinions. You are thrilled that all must accept ones opinion or have non at all.

It's the dollar stupid. That says it all my friend, nothing personal... it's just business.

Didn't the original statement that came out immediately after the furor state that they a) didnt discriminate and b) were planning on staying out of politics from now on?

Nothing in this article is news...

Didn't the original statement that came out immediately after the furor state that they a) didnt discriminate and b) were planning on staying out of politics from now on?

It's all about the backlash now. Many people are mad as hell and feel betrayed which well they should. The almighty dollar strikes again.

Hopefully those who are family orientated will now boycott them. First call them or email them and let them know why.

The pink dollar has spoken.

Thanx but no thanx

Chic Fil A

True. But they now throw in a free blow job for guys.

It's all about the backlash now. Many people are mad as hell and feel betrayed which well they should. The almighty dollar strikes again.

Thats what I gathered from their caving too. I stopped by there last month because one of my hawt female co-workers, who happens to be a fundie :eusa_angel: , wanted to go there. I went w/ her but didn't order anything telling her I didn't eat fast food which is 95% true. I noticed their prices had gone up considerably since I went by the one at my university two years ago

Last edited:

Forum List

Back