Chick-fil-A Opponents Stage Same-Sex Kiss-In

chick-fil-a-atlanta-kiss.jpg

chick-fil-a-kiss-in-chicago.jpg

vomit.gif

Whoooooooooa !!! Wait wait waittttttttttttttt !!

That was a self-proclaimed Muslim that made those comments !
Be careful, you don't want to go off script here !!

There are plenty of homophobes on this board who believe being gay is harmful, and use AIDS as their evidence. They are clueless about the history of STDs and how many millions of heteros have been killed by STDs and that STDs are making a big comeback in the hetero world.

There is a very real possibility the Clap will soon be fatal again. And it will be because of straight people getting it so frequently.

Yeah yeah, but damnit that was a Muslim who made those comments. Come on, you guys only hate Christians, you better hope no one from the DNC is reading this board !

Translation: My argument just got shot down, so I'll be an ignorant, bigoted asshole in response.

JakeStarkey was here:

6a00d8341c630a53ef016769067e89970b-640wi

"On a day that some gay-rights activists are planning a "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," a Chick-fil-A in Torrance was vandalized overnight with hateful graffiti.
Chick-fil-A employees were greeted Fridays morning with the words "Tastes like hate" scrawled in large black lettering mimicking the chain's advertising across the back wall of the restaurant at 182nd Street and Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance."

Chick-fil-A 'kiss' day marred by 'Tastes like hate' graffiti - latimes.com

The left strikes again with 'Forced acceptence'.

Typical bullshit. They can't win any other way. The more they push? The more the resistence will grow against them.

There are plenty of homophobes on this board who believe being gay is harmful, and use AIDS as their evidence. They are clueless about the history of STDs and how many millions of heteros have been killed by STDs and that STDs are making a big comeback in the hetero world.

There is a very real possibility the Clap will soon be fatal again. And it will be because of straight people getting it so frequently.

Yeah yeah, but damnit that was a Muslim who made those comments. Come on, you guys only hate Christians, you better hope no one from the DNC is reading this board !

Translation: My argument just got shot down, so I'll be an ignorant, bigoted asshole in response.

It's true, you pussies on the left, love to bash Christianity, you do it constantly, but you never say a word about Muslims for instance who share the same beliefs about gay marriage.
Take Rahm Emanuel for instance, he say's the beliefs of the ceo of Chik-Fil-A on gay marriage does not meet the "values" of Chicago. Then the asshole turns right around and embraces Louis Farakhan. How fucking typical of libs.

It's true, you pussies on the left, love to bash Christianity, you do it constantly, but you never say a word about Muslims for instance who share the same beliefs about gay marriage.
Take Rahm Emanuel for instance, he say's the beliefs of the ceo of Chik-Fil-A on gay marriage does not meet the "values" of Chicago. Then the asshole turns right around and embraces Louis Farakhan. How fucking typical of libs.

Believe that if it's makes you feel better about being a dickhead to Muslims, but it ain't true. A lot of us have had great fun pointing out how Islamic assholes are pretty similar to Christian assholes in their attitudes, actually.

In fact, Sunni Man just illustrated that quite well, I would say. :D

Last edited:
Just so.

The business has the right to run it as a private identity within the rules of law.

The same sex protestors have the right to protest within the rules of law.

Hey if the same sex people want to do there kiss in fine by me they have as much of a right to do that as the people who went out and supported Chick-Fil-A.

Forum List

Back