Chick-Fil-A: One Expense Cup of Water! Is the backslash too much?

My point is that if folks on USMB were held accountable in the same way for some of the rude crap they fling out - very few on here would still have jobs.

The old throwing stones while living in a glass house thing comes to mind.
Why the fuck do you think we're all anonymous on here, ahole?

Cowardice?

Easy to throw stones at the guy who at least put his own name on the line.

Look I think the guy was a total jerk and the young cashier absolutely schooled him on "grace under pressure." I just think folks on here ripping him a new one for remarks that were far more tame than many of their own remarks are just cowardly hypocrites.

My point is that if folks on USMB were held accountable in the same way for some of the rude crap they fling out - very few on here would still have jobs.

The difference is we are all here voluntarily and are not walking up to strangers who are just doing their jobs and minding their own fucking business to berate them

I would have thought that was obvious

This guy did more than open his mouth to some girl at the drive through window. If that was all he did no one would care. He videotaped it himself. He wasn't caught on someone else's candid camera. He was so proud of himself that he posted his video online. It was his pride that made him so toxic. He thought he was humiliating this young girl who exhibited grace and respect. He thought that people would see that video and find him brave and principled. He thought that the girl was clumsy and doltish.

His fatal mistake was being proud of himself. That's why no one wants him.
Agree. He thought he was going to be an internet superstar. And I guess he kind of accomplished that but he posted the video because he thought he was a bad ass and was going to really show that girl how awesome he was. Ooops.

if he had done this with many cashiers they would have simply told him off but these young people at chic has a hard job of being nice to everyone....i go there...pisses my gay friends off but the kids one strip tender is an okay lunch for me....and i like the fact that they are big on customer service.....ie...lets say i am in there stocking up on mints..(my mother loves them) and over walks a young lady and hands me a bag ....saying.....would this help?
i mean come on i am pocketing mints by the handful and their reaction is to give me a bag for my swag?
i dont care what the owner said...you ask a man who is willing to close his business on sunday due to his religious beliefs a loaded question then act all surprised at his answer?

there are new chick-fil-a going up all over the nation --LOL

I just love that. all their boycotting didn't do jack shit....they do believe they are "special" people and that we would all run out and trash a frikken fast food joint because they are upset with their views.

Now they are out to hurt the people who lives in Indiana because of some law they DON'T like...they are vicious, hateful and INTOLERANT people in my book

We all agree that he was and is an ass.

Just like all the other asses who paid a price for their assholery.

Are you just as upset over Brenden Eich getting fired as CEO of Mozilla corporation, for not supporting gay rights?

He didn't attack anyone, he was simply exercising free speech.

The one you cry over, WAS actually attacking someone, and you call that free speech.

Are you just as upset over Brenden Eich getting fired as CEO of Mozilla corporation, for not supporting gay rights?

The one you cry over, WAS actually attacking someone, and you call that free speech.
Eich actually didnt say anything. He contributed money to an org that supported one man one woman marriage. A position that Obama supported until he came out of the closet.

I just love that. all their boycotting didn't do jack shit....they do believe they are "special" people and that we would all run out and trash a frikken fast food joint because they are upset with their views.

Now they are out to hurt the people who lives in Indiana because of some law they DON'T like...they are vicious, hateful and INTOLERANT people in my book

I just don't see how anyone would attack chicken that was so good.

As I always say Eat Mor Chikin!

i dont get the over reaction to the indiana law and why people are acting like this is a big first for the states ....

gays love to boycott especially the ladies....my gay friends go into shock when i hit the drive thru....i take a ton of shit for it...to the point one told me

"you are too concerned with your b/g" cause i wanted to go to chic for a meal that would not ramp up my b/g

i fucking took her back to her car...i was not in the mood...nazi dykes piss me off as much as conservative idiots
both trying to tell me their way is the only way....

Eich actually didnt say anything. He contributed money to an org that supported one man one woman marriage. A position that Obama supported until he came out of the closet.

Yeah you are right, I was just using it to see the hypocrisy flow from the left.

And I am sure, that more have been fired for not supporting the "right" cause that the PC police want to force us to believe in.

Last edited:

you must not have a job then...because that was rude what you said about people on here you don't even know. snob

What did I say that was rude?

btw - did you ever acknowledge the false post you made about Alinsky?

Last edited:

What's funny about that is when they fired him I dumped Firefox and apparently wasn't the only one. Now they're struggling to survive.

I'm not upset at this guy getting canned. You can't read.

me too i am a big fan of the chicken

however currently for supper a little Bambi chops

yum yum

the failed and backfired boycotts really make me laugh out loud

--LOL

me too i am a big fan of the chicken

however currently for supper a little Bambi chops

yum yum

Wow! That's so cool! Bambi chops. You are s interesting!

Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online

A few years ago during the hate on Chick-Fil-A leftist campaign, an Elitist liberal with a six figure salary took it upon himself to order a free glass of water and verbally assault an innocent Chick-Fil-A worker. He video-taped it and it went viral. I remember at the time, I thought the guy was a horrendous person and an arrogant SOB.

Most people agreed, even his employer who fired him. This once rich man is now in ruins and on food stamps.

The story goes, 3 years later he has yet to find employment. The video has surfaced and employers refuse to hire him, even gay friendly employers want nothing to do with him. He lost all him savings, his house to foreclosure and now he and his wife and 4 kids are on food stamps.

He was an arrogant ass and still stands behind his actions, but is the punishment worth the crime? I do feel for the guy. He is an asshole and no doubt he treats others like shit, but any one of us could be destroyed if some of our actions were caught on video.

An ex-CFO and Chick-fil-A protestor who lost his job after posting a video rant against one of the chain's employees has since lost his home and lives on food stamps.

Adam Mark Smith, 37, who worked for an Arizona-based medical device manufacturer, was shamed after the 2012 YouTube video was posted showing him berating employee Rachel Elizabeth.

The video which expressed his disdain over the firm's anti-gay marriage stance went viral, and left him unemployed and forced to lose his home.

Nearly three years later, the married father of four is still searching for a job and his family previously had to give away possessions before he was hired and fired again, according to ABC.

hings were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV
Read more: Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why didn't he sign on with the Obama administration? Couldn't he be part of Eric Holder's team breaking the windows of Christian owned businesses? Or rather, before holder left?

The difference is we are all here voluntarily and are not walking up to strangers who are just doing their jobs and minding their own fucking business to berate them

I would have thought that was obvious
Obvious? You give him too much credit.

Forum List

Back