Chick-fil-A Manager Supports Gay Pride | Working Stiff versus Corporate Scumbags

Weird the way Republicans still hate gay people.

And all the other minorities.

At least they don't deny it.

oh wait,

never mind

Dante, it is free speech, as long as no political figure gets involved and tries to ban his restaurant, then it is what makes America great.

I defend free speech. I also defend the right to punish people for their speech.

I hate when people protest speakers at Universities and forums. I love it when people punish people who support haters.

actions and words have consequences

thoughts and ideas, no one can touch

If you punish people for their speech it isn't free, it is subject to punishment.

Dante, it is free speech, as long as no political figure gets involved and tries to ban his restaurant, then it is what makes America great.

I defend free speech. I also defend the right to punish people for their speech.

I hate when people protest speakers at Universities and forums. I love it when people punish people who support haters.

If you punish people for their speech it isn't free, it is subject to punishment.

freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.

you may want to write that down

freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.

you may want to write that down

Speaking of writing things down, you might want to look up the definitions of punishment and consequence and learn the difference, then write it down.

Forum List

Back