Chick-Fil-A Generates Most Revenue per Restaurant in US

The left's boycott brought them to their knees :rolleyes:

Just like the Right's boycott of Disney brought Disney to their knees....

Boycotts are generally pretty stupid.
I hear right wingers are threatening net flicks with a boycott after they signed a deal with the Obama’s

I don't recall seeing you at the meeting.
Netflix told the media about all the nasty threatening letters you guys sent them. They didn't give a fuck because who writes letters today? Only old fucks who don't even know how to do Netflix.

Disney stock down 7% this year.

Disney Shares Drop 2.4 Percent Following Poor 'Solo' Box Office, 'Roseanne' Cancellation

Disney is difficult to read at times.
I know Wall St is telling them they better fix their ESPN problem
I foresee Wall St giving Disney a big kick in the ass soon. Decline has started, the snowball on the mountain is rolling now.

Have you shorted Disney stock yet?

Money talks.
Me and a lot of others. Everyone wants 20% growth these days, a 7% loss is doom.
I look forward to seeing how that short sale works out for you.

If you strike me down I shall only become stronger.

Chick-Fil-A Generates Most Revenue Per Restaurant In US

Highly regarded customer service is uncommon in fast food — an industry notorious for paying low wages.

But it appears that Chick-fil-A doesn't pay much more than the industry average. Chick-fil-A pays about $8.51 an hour, according to Glassdoor. The average hourly wage in the fast-food industry is $8.28, according to PayScale.

Chick-fil-A says its service is so consistent because it invests more than other companies in training its employees and helping them advance their careers — regardless of whether those careers are in fast food.

Actually it all sounds good.

I hear right wingers are threatening net flicks with a boycott after they signed a deal with the Obama’s

Netflix told the media about all the nasty threatening letters you guys sent them. They didn't give a fuck because who writes letters today? Only old fucks who don't even know how to do Netflix.

Now I know you weren't at the meeting. None of them write letters. Naturally you believed NetFlick's tale of woe.

Now I know you weren't at the meeting. None of them write letters. Naturally you believed NetFlick's tale of woe.
Trump admits he has you brainwashed. Anything negative is written off as fake news. Deplorables

Trump admits he has you brainwashed. Anything negative is written off as fake news. Deplorables

Naturally, you can find dozens of occasions where I declared a story to be fake news.

I know the lines run into the streets at the drive through everyday at the ones near my house.
I avoid the place like the plague during the lunch hour.
Same with In-N-Out Burgers in Calif. Huge lines from opening to closing.
View attachment 141826

Sure wish In-n-Out would franchise - I could make a killing putting one of 'em near Boise State University.
You couldn’t do it without impacting your beliefs.
073F121A-D2BF-483E-A568-C679396B20C0.jpeg
25F257D3-D2EC-4286-BE9B-6D2007EC418F.jpeg
0472E027-68C3-4976-BE2C-DFF1C94F4595.jpeg
ED5977C6-9E65-4509-BC7D-7DC3973F3D7C.jpeg
4D3E6636-C196-4690-BD22-42800AE380B8.jpeg

I know the lines run into the streets at the drive through everyday at the ones near my house.
View attachment 141826

Sure wish In-n-Out would franchise - I could make a killing putting one of 'em near Boise State University.
View attachment 195975 View attachment 195976 View attachment 195977 View attachment 195978 View attachment 195979

Nicely Played.....:beer:

View attachment 141826

View attachment 195975 View attachment 195976 View attachment 195977 View attachment 195978 View attachment 195979

Oh me achin ribs lol

Forum List

Back