Chick-Fil-A Celebrates Pride Month

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Chick-Fil-A Celebrates Pride Month By Serving Delicious Chicken Sandwiches To Everyone Just Like All The Other Months

upload_2019-6-12_20-14-54.jpeg

Chick-Fil-A restaurants are celebrating the LGBT pride movement all month long by serving delicious chicken sandwiches to everyone without discriminating.

Chick-Fil-A Celebrates Pride Month By Serving Delicious Chicken Sandwiches To Everyone Just Like All The Other Months

Last edited:
upload_2019-6-12_19-17-15.jpegFirehouse subs asks any gay person to come into a firehouse with any sort of, publics ervices dress up costume. Firehouse subs, founded by firemen.

I herd that chick-fil-a refuses to serve beef because cows are gay.

View attachment 265102

Chick-Fil-A restaurants are celebrating the LGBT pride movement all month long by serving delicious chicken sandwiches to everyone without discriminating.

Fast food without a side of discrimination?

Republicans will never go for it.

View attachment 265102

I’m sorry CFA won’t serve you a chicken sandwich standing in their restaurant wearing just women’s underwear

View attachment 265102

I’m sorry CFA won’t serve you a chicken sandwich standing in their restaurant wearing just women’s underwear
I've never tried, but I would assume no restaurant would.

View attachment 265102

Naw....nothing keeps them from their greasy junk food.

View attachment 265102

Then put something on over the women’s underwear you like wearing.

View attachment 265102

Lame.

You really aren't very good at this.

View attachment 265102

Lame.

I’m an expert.

I say ‘Chick-Fil-A’ and you snowflakes go into hysterics.

View attachment 265102

Lame.

But your the cry baby crying over satire.

Forum List

Back