Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1

I think i will; avoid the trap of pumping unneeded money into the hands of either side. The opponents of chich fillet are also doing the same thing. Now it has just become an advertising ploy. Feel free to go eat chicken wherever on the first, but don't fool yourself. the only thing you will be doing is buying chicken.

The irony!

We are on an anonymous message board that, if it serves no other purpose, exists to give people who want to voice their opinion a forum to do so.

Now....tell me again how I want to stop freedom of speech.

How many bigots need to buy chicken sandwiches next Wednesday for you nutters to claim success?

"Freedom of Speech" and stating one's opinion is slowly evaporating because of lefties like you. You people are scary.

Yes, you are stating your opinion by purchasing a chicken sandwich. Really, all you are doing is making chick fillet richer, and yourself less healthy.

the object of a boycott is to not consume and punish the business. giving it money doesn't mean anything because eating chicken has nothing to do with homosexuality. If you really wanted to support an opponent of gay marriage you should donate directly instead of having a fraction of a cent go to the charity.

How many bigots need to buy chicken sandwiches next Wednesday for you nutters to claim success?

"Freedom of Speech" and stating one's opinion is slowly evaporating because of lefties like you. You people are scary.

Yes, you are stating your opinion by purchasing a chicken sandwich. Really, all you are doing is making chick fillet richer, and yourself less healthy.

the object of a boycott is to not consume and punish the business. giving it money doesn't mean anything because eating chicken has nothing to do with homosexuality. If you really wanted to support an opponent of gay marriage you should donate directly instead of having a fraction of a cent go to the charity.

Your post is irrational.

By the way their food is extremely healthy. It's not a typical fast food restaurant.

A corporation has a political POV.

And I note many of us don't have any problem with this kind of bizarre development.

Way to take a stand!

Thanks! I just hope the food isn't crap.

It's high quality. The vast majority of their menu is very healthy and low in fat but good. If you want a really tasty sandwich that is not low in fat ( which is the exception to the rule) get the sandwich that is fried and has buttered buns. Excellent!!!

Don't tell anyone, especially my wife, but one of my favorite guilty pleasures is the McDonald's Spicy Chicken Sandwich™. That's gotta one serious artery blocker right there.

Shhh.

I think i will; avoid the trap of pumping unneeded money into the hands of either side. The opponents of chich fillet are also doing the same thing. Now it has just become an advertising ploy. Feel free to go eat chicken wherever on the first, but don't fool yourself. the only thing you will be doing is buying chicken.

Unfortunately, in America 2012, some people aren't allowed to find out whether their legal product can be sold in certain places, simply because their words upset the wrong people.

Amazing, huh?

Unfortunately, in America 2012, some people aren't allowed to find out whether their legal product can be sold in certain places, simply because their words upset the wrong people.

Amazing, huh?

the wrong people?

again... why should anyone do business with homophobes or racits.

if he said he didn't want to do business with christians, you'd be pulling out your boycott signs...

so who are you kidding?

Amazing, huh?

the wrong people?

if he said he didn't want to do business with christians, you'd be pulling out your boycott signs...

so who are you kidding?

If someone doesn't want to do business with a "homophobe" or a "racist", then that business will fail. Good, that would be fun to watch. That's the way it works, if actually given a chance by the PC police.

Since I'm an agnostic, the religious aspect is irrelevant. I don't own any boycott signs.

Not trying to kid anyone.

Anything else?

Amazing, huh?

the wrong people?

so who are you kidding?

If someone doesn't want to do business with a "homophobe" or a "racist", then that business will fail. Good, that would be fun to watch. That's the way it works, if actually given a chance by the PC police.

Since I'm an agnostic, the religious aspect is irrelevant. I don't own any boycott signs.

Not trying to kid anyone.

Anything else?

yes, your response isn't making sense in the context of what you posted before. you seem to think that this homophobe is worth supporting. i was responding.

Forum List

Back