Chicgao Sun Times: Another federal indictment stemming from Rezko imminent

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Tweet. Tweet. Sneed hears another federal indictment stemming from jailed influence peddler Tony Rezko's operation is in the works -- and may be hitting headlines soon. (By the way, it's no pol.)

Link here

Tweet. Tweet. Sneed hears another federal indictment stemming from jailed influence peddler Tony Rezko's operation is in the works -- and may be hitting headlines soon. (By the way, it's no pol.)

Link here

so what? doesn't say it'll be Obama now does it? is this more guilt by association crap? if so let's remind you of Keating, Liddy and various other thugs and criminals McCain has associated with in his past.

come back when it says Obama is being indicted.

so what? doesn't say it'll be Obama now does it? is this more guilt by association crap? if so let's remind you of Keating, Liddy and various other thugs and criminals McCain has associated with in his past.

come back when it says Obama is being indicted.

don't you every wonder why all these nefarious characters were attracted to Obama? or he to them? dosen't that ever cross your mind at all? Ever? hhhhmmmm!

don't you every wonder why all these nefarious characters were attracted to Obama? or he to them? dosen't that ever cross your mind at all? Ever? hhhhmmmm!

Not really. He's in public life. he's in politics. People with nefarious intentions are always on the fringe of political life. It's the power aspect of it I would assume.

Show me ONE politician who doesn't have SOMEONE questionable in their past or present and I'll show you a politician who never made it past the local PTA probably.

McCain has nefarious characters in his life too. Many of whom he more closely associated with than Obama did with Rezko and Ayers.

Does it bother me that Obama associated with Rezko? yeah a little....but until it is proven in court that Obama participated in illegal activity or condoned illegal activity I won't hold him responsible for the choices that Rezko made. Ayers? not at all since Ayers was a respected professor at the time he met him and his crimes took place 40 years ago.

You've got three people who are questionable in Obama's life, Ayers, Wright and Rezko....and the general public has shown they don't really give a crap about any of them in relation to Obama........should we go through the list of those that are questionable in McCain's? that would be fun. :D

Not really. He's in public life. he's in politics. People with nefarious intentions are always on the fringe of political life. It's the power aspect of it I would assume.

Show me ONE politician who doesn't have SOMEONE questionable in their past or present and I'll show you a politician who never made it past the local PTA probably.

McCain has nefarious characters in his life too. Many of whom he more closely associated with than Obama did with Rezko and Ayers.

Does it bother me that Obama associated with Rezko? yeah a little....but until it is proven in court that Obama participated in illegal activity or condoned illegal activity I won't hold him responsible for the choices that Rezko made. Ayers? not at all since Ayers was a respected professor at the time he met him and his crimes took place 40 years ago.

You've got three people who are questionable in Obama's life, Ayers, Wright and Rezko....and the general public has shown they don't really give a crap about any of them in relation to Obama........should we go through the list of those that are questionable in McCain's? that would be fun. :D

Respected? by whom? He's kinda on the same level as Ward Churchill in my book. An unrepentet terrorist respected? Well, that pretty much says it all.

Methinks it will be a cold day in hell before you ever hold Obama responsible for anything. I say again the whole things adds up to one of two things for me. He's either lying like a bat or dumb as hell, I won't vote for him.

Forum List

Back