CHICAGOLAND: Valerie Jarrett's Role In Controversial Housing Developments...

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
http://freebeacon.com/jarrett-towers/

"Senior White House adviser and long-time Obama confidant Valerie Jarrett’s role in a number of controversial Chicago housing developments has garnered her investments worth millions of dollars while highlighting the administration’s extensive business ties to presidential donors."

"She valued the investment at between $1 million and $5 million on her 2011 financial disclosure form, up from $250,001 in 2010. A Jarrett spokesman told the Washington Times that the investment was “a direct result of her 13 years working for Habitat.”

I guess it's okay for some to be rich. She may not be as rich as Romney... but rich is rich.

After all according to Obama everyone earning over $250,000 is rich.

Last edited:
liberals love money too they just think they hide the fact. look at the obamas they love them some money and michelle and barack will spend yours before they spend theirs.

It always bugs me the leeway these Washington clowns - both parties - get in valuing the amount of certain assets, so when I see something as worth 1 to 5 million dollars I just assume it's a hell of a lot closer to 5 than 1.

Forum List

Back