Chicago Thugs and Global Warming

Good job PC, keep getting out what got exposed for the first time 4 months ago by... wait for it....

GLENN BECK! (watches the libs scatter like roaches with the lights turned on)

Yes, Crime Inc. is now the executive branch of government, pushing green racketeering to new heights of corruption that Boss Tweed could only marvel at and cheer.

These are the people who must be prosecuted and made examples of by our law and justice for what they are doing is not only illegal but intrinsically evil.

Makes you wish you could hit capital punishment over a certain dollar value. Lotta people in this mess who would definitely deserve it if/when proven

See that, Fitz, nothing remains the same...

Used to be the mention of Coulter did the trick, now it's Beck...

1. "...interviews of suspects..."
I'm a suspect? OK, buddy, read me my rights!

2. "...may or may not have had an agenda..."
Aren't you paying attention: I told you my agenda- fighting thugs and libs!
See how the OP follows from that?

3. "Why would I bother to read one of your 'tomes'..."
Let me count the ways...they might appeal to you. They are clever, insightful, well documented, direct, educational, and might just re-direct you onto a more fruitful and efficacious path in life.
Oh, yes...and well written. And humorous if you look in the right places.

BTW, I notice that you do, read them, pretty regularly. Caught ya'.

4. "To debate or present an argument to you (from my experience in reading your work) only results in a glib, arrogant and self righteous response."
(sigh)...probably true... but that is because I'm glib, arrogant and self righteous.
Still, your using that as an excuse to not answer my posts, which clearly antagonize you, is kind of weak.
By now, you must know that personal attacks merely encourage me.
On the other hand, I do like battle with a well equipped opponent, but you probably don't want to give me that satisfaction...
It's your call.

5. "...you will never examine your own agenda or admit anything you've done is wrong. "
First, the protocol is for YOU to examine my agenda and find the weaknesses....otherwise I'd just be arguing with myself. But I have given hints to weaker opponents and even posted counter evidence for them to use.
And second, I have not only admitted errors, but often given reps to opponents when they find me doing so...but, of course, I'd rather not advertise those errors.

6. "...even AFTER being confronted with photographic evidence."
Yikes...you have pics of me!
(Ya think I could get a wallet size...?)

Tata.
Ball's in your court, Inspector Javert.

there you go again, claiming authorship to your "tomes". it is easy to spot what is written by yourself. it is stuff like "disuade", "denegrate", "boomarang", "violence has it's place on the left".

you are a squirrel collecting acorns thinking it is an oak tree.

or even better, you are one of those fat green flies on a horse apple thinking you are the horse.

you are not.

you remain the fly, the reaction to you is "eek", disgust, and a sudden hand waving.

Well, now, aren't you the people-person. Who died and made you Fox News?

It's astounding how guys like you will scratch their head and try to come up with the most insulting phrases...just because you've been thoroughly trounced by the OP.

Can't handle it= lash out.

Your post falls under the general heading of "The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

That means the post generated the desire on your part to attack it, or destroy the concept that the left wing administration that you would like to support based on principle, on good intentions, on taking the high road in pollitics ...has conned you, fooled you, treated you like the proverbial mushroom, and you feel like an idiot!

So what do you do when an OP such as the one in this thread nails it, leaves you no room to agree with it and retain self respect?

You string together some screwy insults aimed to assuage your injured sensibilities...and hope that this re-direction of your anger will make you feel better about how very wrong you have been.

Won't work.

It is entirely human.
Entirely predictable.

Here you are, intelligent enough to post coherent, often reasonable posts, and posts becomes the vehicle for your anger, your hurt, your sense of loss.

You invested so much in this administration, one which you believed to be in perfect correspondence to your views, resonant with your desires…

You believed. You had faith. You identified. You thought you were smart enough to make the right choice...

Does that make you a fool?

Actually, no. But thinking that you can hide the hurt by criticizing the messenger, yeah, that makes you a fool.

And faced with the choice of saying “I hoped, but I was wrong: I made a mistake,” you, instead, choose the low road and blame others.

Perhaps this experience is what you deserved.

all that for me? you shouldn't have.

OK. So let's dispense with the cap and trade. No carbon credits. Simply an order that says that almost all use of fossil fuels will end by 2021. Now that would actually address the problem.
That would be astoundingly stupid.

Astoundingly stupid and humerous at the same time. What would you care to bet that the liberals would pretty much starve to death and the cons would do pretty good overall.
Every conservative I know can hunt, fish, farm, actually do manual labor etc.

The libs on the other hand are pretty much incapable of life without a lot of help. They can't or won't hunt, can't or won't defend themselves, can't farm on a large scale (they make some damn nice flower gardens though so maybe they have some hope there) don't know how to fix a window, build a cabinet, use tools etc.

I think that within 6 months of an old fraud utopia the libs would be near extinct. I say lets do it!

Just about the dumbest thing that you have written yet.

there you go again, claiming authorship to your "tomes". it is easy to spot what is written by yourself. it is stuff like "disuade", "denegrate", "boomarang", "violence has it's place on the left".

you are a squirrel collecting acorns thinking it is an oak tree.

or even better, you are one of those fat green flies on a horse apple thinking you are the horse.

you are not.

you remain the fly, the reaction to you is "eek", disgust, and a sudden hand waving.

It's astounding how guys like you will scratch their head and try to come up with the most insulting phrases...just because you've been thoroughly trounced by the OP.

Your post falls under the general heading of "The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

That means the post generated the desire on your part to attack it, or destroy the concept that the left wing administration that you would like to support based on principle, on good intentions, on taking the high road in pollitics ...has conned you, fooled you, treated you like the proverbial mushroom, and you feel like an idiot!

So what do you do when an OP such as the one in this thread nails it, leaves you no room to agree with it and retain self respect?

You string together some screwy insults aimed to assuage your injured sensibilities...and hope that this re-direction of your anger will make you feel better about how very wrong you have been.

Won't work.

It is entirely human.
Entirely predictable.

Here you are, intelligent enough to post coherent, often reasonable posts, and posts becomes the vehicle for your anger, your hurt, your sense of loss.

You invested so much in this administration, one which you believed to be in perfect correspondence to your views, resonant with your desires…

You believed. You had faith. You identified. You thought you were smart enough to make the right choice...

Actually, no. But thinking that you can hide the hurt by criticizing the messenger, yeah, that makes you a fool.

And faced with the choice of saying “I hoped, but I was wrong: I made a mistake,” you, instead, choose the low road and blame others.

I thought it knocked you around pretty good...

didn't you?

Won't work.

It is entirely human.
Entirely predictable.

I thought it knocked you around pretty good...

didn't you?

it exposed you quite well. thanks, but it was not needed.

Astoundingly stupid and humerous at the same time. What would you care to bet that the liberals would pretty much starve to death and the cons would do pretty good overall.

The libs on the other hand are pretty much incapable of life without a lot of help. They can't or won't hunt, can't or won't defend themselves, can't farm on a large scale (they make some damn nice flower gardens though so maybe they have some hope there) don't know how to fix a window, build a cabinet, use tools etc.

I think that within 6 months of an old fraud utopia the libs would be near extinct. I say lets do it!

Prove it. I am one of those types that scare the crap out of people like you old fraud. I am a throwback. I have an advanced degree and I also am a trained machinist because when I would take a project to the machine shop guys they couldn't understand what it was I needed. So I took a machine shop class at a local community college so I could learn their language and discovered I was pretty good at it so now I have a Bridgeport and a Clausing 1300 Lathe and all the other bits of machinery to make whatever I need. I also know how to do plumbing, and electrical work (still have all of my parts! and no burns!) I apprenticed myself to a friend who is a cabinet maker for 6 months to learn his trade so I could build the kitchen my wife wanted.

I am also a trained gunsmith and have built several hunting rifles for my friends over the years. I even built a precision rifle for my local SWAT team and they used it to win a SWAT competition (needless to say I don't need to worry about speeding tickets!).

In other words I don't need you! I will never need you. You have no skills that I don't and I have many that you will never learn. There are many conservatives like me but I can't think of a single liberal with similar skill sets. Can you? That's why I am quite confident that if the world went to hell in a handbasket my family and my friends families would do just fine. Yours on the other hand...I'm not so sure about.

Oops... I missed this post..

Now, see, I'm glad I read this, as it obviates that 'humorless' thing: I got a big kick out of the phrase: "...a healthy suspicion of the motivation of others..."

Why use the term 'suspicion'? I tell all that I believe liberals, progressives are wrong in thinging and in behavior and not good for the future of the country.
Then I post indicia of same.
Get it?

For most normal folks, "a healthy suspicion of the motivation of others" usually doesn't mean fantasizing about, maligning, denegrating those that one doesn't agree with.

Of course, the old saying "one can only judge others by oneself," might suggest that you have misplaced the nasty things that you say...sort of like a boomarang.

By my lights, if one disagrees, it behooves same to offer counter arguments. In short, you might appear more intelligent if you spent your time defending your position rather than attacking your opponent.
You might try that when you get really bored.

Now, write soon!

hmmm, you attack me for attacking you because you attack Obama, liberals, Democrats based on opinion ("indicia", pleassssse - I suppose that counts as a sense of humor). My healthy suspicion is based on years, decades actually, of interviews of suspects, victims and witnesses, each may or may not have had an agenda.
Why would I bother to read one of your 'tomes', the theme is always the same and the end never varies. To debate or present an argument to you (from my experience in reading your work) only results in a glib, arrogant and self righteous response. Much like GWB you will never examine your own agenda or admit anything you've done is wrong. Much like those suspects I interviewed for oh so many years who deny they've put their hand in the cookie jar even AFTER being confronted with photographic evidence.

1. "...interviews of suspects..."
I'm a suspect? OK, buddy, read me my rights!

2. "...may or may not have had an agenda..."
Aren't you paying attention: I told you my agenda- fighting thugs and libs!
See how the OP follows from that?

3. "Why would I bother to read one of your 'tomes'..."
Let me count the ways...they might appeal to you. They are clever, insightful, well documented, direct, educational, and might just re-direct you onto a more fruitful and efficacious path in life.
Oh, yes...and well written. And humorous if you look in the right places.

BTW, I notice that you do, read them, pretty regularly. Caught ya'.

4. "To debate or present an argument to you (from my experience in reading your work) only results in a glib, arrogant and self righteous response."
(sigh)...probably true... but that is because I'm glib, arrogant and self righteous.
Still, your using that as an excuse to not answer my posts, which clearly antagonize you, is kind of weak.
By now, you must know that personal attacks merely encourage me.
On the other hand, I do like battle with a well equipped opponent, but you probably don't want to give me that satisfaction...
It's your call.

5. "...you will never examine your own agenda or admit anything you've done is wrong. "
First, the protocol is for YOU to examine my agenda and find the weaknesses....otherwise I'd just be arguing with myself. But I have given hints to weaker opponents and even posted counter evidence for them to use.
And second, I have not only admitted errors, but often given reps to opponents when they find me doing so...but, of course, I'd rather not advertise those errors.

6. "...even AFTER being confronted with photographic evidence."
Yikes...you have pics of me!
(Ya think I could get a wallet size...?)

Tata.
Ball's in your court, Inspector Javert.

Better; still no real insight, maybe a hint of self-effacement and a bit of humor. Not bad for a conservative :clap2:

Prove it. I am one of those types that scare the crap out of people like you old fraud. I am a throwback. I have an advanced degree and I also am a trained machinist because when I would take a project to the machine shop guys they couldn't understand what it was I needed. So I took a machine shop class at a local community college so I could learn their language and discovered I was pretty good at it so now I have a Bridgeport and a Clausing 1300 Lathe and all the other bits of machinery to make whatever I need. I also know how to do plumbing, and electrical work (still have all of my parts! and no burns!) I apprenticed myself to a friend who is a cabinet maker for 6 months to learn his trade so I could build the kitchen my wife wanted.

I am also a trained gunsmith and have built several hunting rifles for my friends over the years. I even built a precision rifle for my local SWAT team and they used it to win a SWAT competition (needless to say I don't need to worry about speeding tickets!).

In other words I don't need you! I will never need you. You have no skills that I don't and I have many that you will never learn. There are many conservatives like me but I can't think of a single liberal with similar skill sets. Can you? That's why I am quite confident that if the world went to hell in a handbasket my family and my friends families would do just fine. Yours on the other hand...I'm not so sure about.

You just did. By the way, on which side of your family was Major Hoople a direct ancestor?:razz:

OK. So let's dispense with the cap and trade. No carbon credits. Simply an order that says that almost all use of fossil fuels will end by 2021. Now that would actually address the problem.

A country boy can survive. :lol:

Says the guy who thinks he can replace 70% of US electricity production and 100% of domestic transportation fuels in only 11 years.

Reality check, Skippy: There ain't no Magic Energy. Destroying the economy of the United States just so some damn moonbat can feel good about "saving Mother Gaea" is a pretty stupid idea.

Forum List

Back