Chicago suburb removes school lunchroom mural because it depicts too many whites

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The new totalitarian phase of the American Left is destroying reminders of our history that offend them. In this, they are adopting the tactics of the Taliban, who destroyed ancient images of the Buddha that offended their Islamist sensibilities.

One might dismiss the expensive ($600k) vandalization of a 1930s-era depiction of George Washington in a San Francisco high school as merely Bay Area craziness. But clearly the agenda is now national in scale and operating in a Chicago suburb.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Principal, Todd Fitzgerald, wrote in a letter to parents that continued display of “Child and Sports — Winter” conflicted with the school’s goal of promoting “a greater sense of inclusion and belonging.”

Kinda going out of your way to get offended aren't you? Maybe you should rid the school of other representations of white culture such as electricity, the English language, computers, school buses, and such.....BTW please name me some BLACK things that are used everyday....besides thuggery, that is! No offense to blacks that actually see the folly in this bullshit!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

No offense to blacks that actually see the folly in this bullshit!

Hi, Purge. I believe you are referring to peaceful, free-thinking citizens like Danielle, a 'black conservative female' speaking about oppressive, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK Americans, as well as white liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward citizens peacefully sharing their thoughts, concerns & opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent. :sad:

"Michelle Obama - Normalizing HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction"

Purge, even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing President and Mrs. Obama's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our free-thinking, peaceful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers for acting "TOO WHITE".

My question, #WhoIsRaisingHaters

My suggestion is, heed this man's advice:

"Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'"

EVIDENCE AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILD ABUSE BULLYING (LEA).jpg

_RECOGNIZING_Children Denounce Intra-Racial discrimination.png
Peace.​
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

more dumbshit
that's so IMPORTANT
but don't worry about the murders/kids having kids/grades/etc--

New Topics

Forum List

Back