Chicago style thug politics in the auto industry ?

The left are actually becoming ridiculous with their attitude towards business. I wonder how many of our leftie forum members refuse to support business? I suspect most of them drive a car, eat in restaurants, buy food, clothes, shoes, and pretty much do business with a business every damned day of their lives, and yet these businesses are all evil incarnate.

Fucking idiots.

That's a little extreme. Correction, it's downright stupid.

As always, the point flies so far over your head, it may as well be the space station.

If you're talking about Big Oil, Big Banks, Big Wall Street Investors, yeah, I don't support the kind of profiteering greed they represent. If you're talking about restaurants where everybody knows your name, small shops competing with WalMart, and even an independent grocery (which I dub "the dented can store"), most of my money goes to support them. I also do my banking at a small community bank.

So...what exactly WAS your point that I missed?

Gotta say, if I was Chairman of Toyota, I'd issue the following statement... "Mr Obama, on the day that you prove you can run a fucking country, I'll take your advice on how to run a company. Until then, shut the fuck up and mind your own business".

Yeah, you would. That's why you're on the fringe, on the outside looking in and that's where you'll stay, and that's why Messrs. Obama and Toyoda are where THEY are looking down at thuglies like you. They have class, and you don't. I'm sure any conversation between the two would be respectful and professional.

It's Toyota, not Toyoda. My point, as usual is a tad to hard for the koolaiders to grasp. But, just for you:

1. Toyota started recalling vehicles long before Obama decided to 'step in'. Obama's statement was stupid and unnecessary.

2. Just because I disagree with you does not make me 'fringe', it makes you an idiot and me someone who actually sees fact instead of the mindless drivel you are fed through the idiot media.

If I was the Chairman of Toyota, I wouldn't even take Obama's call.

Akio Toyoda was named president of Toyota on January 20, 2009.

When you can once again post an opinion without insulting profanity and asinine projections, you'll once again be seen as credible by me.

First this dickless wonder says stop driving your Toyota's, now they're still gonna hold their feet to the fire ? These are the owners of GM and Chrysler, slight conflict of interest there .......

I sure as fuck trust driving a Toyota more than i trust Obama's policies and budget .....:lol:

WASHINGTON - The Obama administration stepped up the pressure on Toyota Motor Corp on Wednesday to address a range of safety issues as investors and consumers reacted to the deepening crisis for the world's largest automaker.

"Our ... people will hold Toyota's feet to the fire to make sure they are going to do everything they said they were going to do to make the vehicles safe," Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said at an appearance in Washington.

LaHood said he would take the unusual step of calling Toyota President Akio Toyoda to emphasize how seriously the Obama administration is taking investigations into reports of uncontrolled acceleration in Toyota vehicles.

Obama officials step up pressure on Toyota - Autos- msnbc.com

Umm, there is a legitimate flaw in a part, nothing more, nothing less, and the gov't should make sure they fix the problems and americans are safe.

thanks for another laugher of a thread, brainless wonder.

If they want to keep americans safe how about they focus on not letting terrorists with bombs in their underwear on planes instead of demonizing a competing car company ( not that they should be in the car business in the first place ). Thanks for another laugh of a post, dickless wonder......

New Topics

Forum List

Back