Chicago soon to be CHICOago

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Whites have beening fleeing for years. Blacks have been leaving recently in droves. The city itself lost 200K people since 2010. Yet the Hispanic population grew by 3.3 percent. No doubt it's because of Chicago's sanctuary city policies, promoted by the racist Luis Gutierriz! Chicago has been declining via a similar route like Detroit for years! School system ranks worst in the nation. The Unions have driven out any industry in the formerly blue collar city. The tax and spending Democrats have driven all the wealth Chicagoans to the burbs or out of the state. The nutty sales tax, property tax, business tax etc have decimated the retail businesses on Oak Street and Madison Ave. Businesses are closing their doors left and right. Very little is left downtown beyond clubs and restaurants. How long will that keep up with no industry to support it?

I mean I used to go downtown all the time, but now I stick to the burbs! I want to go to a club, I can go to Schaumburg. I want to go to a bar, I can go anywhere. Comedy Club I don't need second city anymore! A concert, you have the Sears Center and All state Arena. I only need to go DT for the museums, Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Hawks! Other than they I stay clear from the city!

Now Chicagoans go to the polls to vote for who will fuck up the city the least. And make no doubt about it, they will all royally fuck up the city.

All clearly state they will support the Unions with solidarity against the evil corporations that are hoarding there million dollar profit. Regardless of the fact that majority of the Unions in Chicago are City Worker Unions. Two candidates stay they will FIGHT and OUTRIGHT ignore any federal intervention to fight illegal immigration (of course they call it simply immigration). I mean Chico went on TV and said he will NEVER deport an illegal immigrant for minor crimes (which includes DUIs and petty theft) or traffic violations (which includes accidents with no insurance or driver's license)! AMAZING. One of is self-proclaimed Marxist. One said the first thing he will do is raise the minimum wage to $11.50 (even though he wants to raise it to $15, he will compromise at $11.50)! I heard it from the lions mouth during a interview on the local news!

Then you have the best of the horrendous candidates Rahm, saying he will expand the city sales tax to include services! Are you kidding, do you want every industry to leave the city! Stupid fuck and that asshole is the best one!

God help Chicago! Once a great world city!

Latest census shows shrinking Chicago, growing collar counties - Chicago Sun-Times

Chicago’s population plunged by 200,418 people — a 6.9 percent decline from 2000, according to the official census count released Tuesday.

Hispanic population grew 3.3 percent in the city. But since this is less than the birthrate it is likely that Hispanics also are leaving the city for the suburbs.

Non-Hispanic whites are now 32 percent of the population, while Hispanics of all races make up 29 percent

Don't worry. It looks as if your population is expanding with the influx from Wisconsin and Indiana.

I'd get the hell out of the entire state of Illinois.

If only I could talk my wife into moving. We both went to school in AZ and loved it there. We still have a ton of friends there, but she can't leave mother dearish! Heck leaving my mother-in-law behind would be incentive in itself for me!

Forum List

Back