Chicago Sees Coldest July In 67 Years

See I can post just like elvis and meister & most of the other right wingbats....

See I can post just like elvis and meister & most of the other right wingbats....

I never make comments about people's heritage or where they grew up, asshole. Sorry we aren't willing to swallow Gore's ejaculate. I guess that will continue to be you fuckheads' privilege.

And we are on our third day of 100+ here in Portland, Oregon. Which proves nothing about climate change, one way or the other.

Then you may want to tell your boyfriend Chris to stop starting 50 different threads about how hot it is in certain areas of the country. Of course you won't, because, well, he's your boyfriend.

Saying this change in the weather is due to global warming makes as much sense to me as saying it is because of all the junk we keep shooting up into space. Guess we need to start watching out for glaciers forming up in the back yard.:lol:

I never make comments about people's heritage or where they grew up, asshole. Sorry we aren't willing to swallow Gore's ejaculate. I guess that will continue to be you fuckheads' privilege.

And in my short time here I've NEVER seen 1 fact from you...just vulgarity. So now you're trying to be righteous?

And in my short time here I've NEVER seen 1 fact from you...just vulgarity. So now you're trying to be righteous?

Facts have been posted before, jackass. You know there IS a no family policy here, which if you didn't violate, you came pretty Goddamned close.

Last edited:

Facts have been posted before, jackass. You know there IS a no family policy here, which if you didn't violate, you came pretty Goddamned close.

Again, in my short time here I have NEVER seen one fact from YOU, never! Other's do post facts, just not you. Every post from you have been spewing vulgarity, always, makes you look ignorant.

Forum List

Back