Chicago safer than other cities

I've never been robbed. I've never been mugged. I've never been assaulted. I've never had my car or home broken into. My wife has the same history, and we're both in our fifties. I've never had to deal with the police, except when I got caught breaking the law. I smoked pot for a number of years, just never got caught. I take that back - I DID get caught once. They confiscated the stuff and told me to get lost. Guess they were too busy breaking down doors and stealing guns from people to even arrest me.

NEITHER of us has ever owned a gun.

Those ARE facts, and they are indisputable.

Anything else?

I thought not.
Here are some more facts, you pompous twit:

It's indisputable that your limited experiences are not the sum total of reality.

It's indisputable that defensive gun use by responsible and trained owners saves lives.

It's indisputable that criminals will not be swayed by more restrictive gun laws.

It's indisputable that your constant references to gun owners as homophobic are indicative of your own discomfort.

It's indisputable that normal people are not swayed by your irrational fears.

It's indisputable that society doesn't have to change to suit whiny little bitches.

Anything else?

Obviously seniors are not responsible for the rampant violence.
They have lived most of their lives as productive members of society. Most violence is perpetrated by young male minorities. Entitlements promotes dependency which fosters hopelessness which sponsers violence.

Most of the pereptrators of the massacres are white guys not getting entitlements.

The HOPELESSNESS is caused by economic disadvantage. Ever see Winter's Bone? Watch it sometime - a lot of the characters are from rural Southern Missouri and are as white as the driven snow. They have little economic opportunity, and turn to making and selling meth.

And your solution is to take away ANY financial help and turn them loose on society?

Wow. Guess I'd BETTER get me a gun .............................
My solution is to sterilize the generational impoverished!
All of the perpetrators of massacres are sick. The reason why they are so effective at their treachery is because they are white - as whites are more intelligent than blacks, and hispanics as a whole. That is why mostley all serial killers are white - they are good at not being caught. However, their murder rates are a drop in the bucket compared to black, and hispanic males.
Economic disadvantage is caused by low intelligence = less ambition, low self esteem = willingness to accept entitlements... I personally would exhaust every other legal possibility before I ever accepted any handout, and I plan on working until I drop dead. Society is replete with those who look for assistance as a primary solution. I agree that a safety net is plausible / humanistic, but you must admit that their are many who are gaming the system. It is simply not fair for the productive to carry those.

One can only pray that you are NOT serious.

Most of the pereptrators of the massacres are white guys not getting entitlements.

The HOPELESSNESS is caused by economic disadvantage. Ever see Winter's Bone? Watch it sometime - a lot of the characters are from rural Southern Missouri and are as white as the driven snow. They have little economic opportunity, and turn to making and selling meth.

And your solution is to take away ANY financial help and turn them loose on society?

Wow. Guess I'd BETTER get me a gun .............................
My solution is to sterilize the generational impoverished!
All of the perpetrators of massacres are sick. The reason why they are so effective at their treachery is because they are white - as whites are more intelligent than blacks, and hispanics as a whole. That is why mostley all serial killers are white - they are good at not being caught. However, their murder rates are a drop in the bucket compared to black, and hispanic males.
Economic disadvantage is caused by low intelligence = less ambition, low self esteem = willingness to accept entitlements... I personally would exhaust every other legal possibility before I ever accepted any handout, and I plan on working until I drop dead. Society is replete with those who look for assistance as a primary solution. I agree that a safety net is plausible / humanistic, but you must admit that their are many who are gaming the system. It is simply not fair for the productive to carry those.

One can only pray that you are NOT serious.
I'll gander that you are refering to the sterilization since your responce is vauge: their are many who have children who do so only to increase the size of their entitlement checks, and their children, and their children. Many times they all dwell in the same abode. How do you stop this drain on society? How do you stop a man who has 10, children, and has abandoned them all. Do you allow him to have 11, 12... I don't want to be forced to pay one red cent for anyones child. Do you allow this unsustainable perpetual cycle to continue? Do you have a solution? Who is going to pay for it? You do know we are worse than broke don't you? These children that are propagated out of this reality are responsible for the greater majority of the violence - what should we do?

I am so touched by the concern displayed by the rw's over the horrible gun deaths in Chicago but as shown in an earlier thread, Chicago is not even in the top ten for gun related deaths, suicides or homicides.

If only they would pass out guns to Chicago residents. Then they could kill more people and make it into the Top Ten List.

The Geography of U.S. Gun Violence - Neighborhoods - The Atlantic Cities

I didn't know last Summer was "The Summer of the Gun".

I guess the Summer before was "The Summer of Recovery".

Turned out that was just Bullshit.

What's this coming Summer going to be called? "The Summer We Went Over The *#@* Cliff"?

Is there an ignore function on this site?
You mean like how you ignored this post?
I've never been robbed. I've never been mugged. I've never been assaulted. I've never had my car or home broken into. My wife has the same history, and we're both in our fifties. I've never had to deal with the police, except when I got caught breaking the law. I smoked pot for a number of years, just never got caught. I take that back - I DID get caught once. They confiscated the stuff and told me to get lost. Guess they were too busy breaking down doors and stealing guns from people to even arrest me.

Anything else?

I thought not.

It's indisputable that your limited experiences are not the sum total of reality.

It's indisputable that defensive gun use by responsible and trained owners saves lives.

It's indisputable that criminals will not be swayed by more restrictive gun laws.

It's indisputable that your constant references to gun owners as homophobic are indicative of your own discomfort.

It's indisputable that society doesn't have to change to suit whiny little bitches.

Anything else?

I am so touched by the concern displayed by the rw's over the horrible gun deaths in Chicago but as shown in an earlier thread, Chicago is not even in the top ten for gun related deaths, suicides or homicides.

If only they would pass out guns to Chicago residents. Then they could kill more people and make it into the Top Ten List.

The Geography of U.S. Gun Violence - Neighborhoods - The Atlantic Cities

What a douche bag you are! Even the dumb of the dumb had to know you were wrong!

Last year, the city hit 506 homicides, and this year, killings again are stacking up at a rate faster than one a day.

“I’ve had eight cops shot in the last year and a half that I’ve been here," McCarthy said. "Somebody’s got to do something about it besides putting ourselves [Chicago police officers] in harm’s way."

He and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel are in sync in their push for new gun laws and are getting support from state lawmakers in Springfield. The Public Health Committee of the state Senate rapidly approved bills that would ban the sale of semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines during the lame-duck session.

The legislation is moving quickly, riding a wave of emotion triggered by the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. The timing is in keeping with the stated philosophy of Emanuel that we should use times of crisis to mobilize people and demand change.

“As somebody who stood by President Clinton’s side to make sure we had a ban on assault weapons, I do not want to see more weapons on the street,” Emanuel said.

However, McCarthy acknowledged aiming at assault weapons misses the mark when dealing with Chicago’s gang violence. The weapon used is generally a handgun and rarely is it purchased through legal channels. McCarthy wants to target straw purchasing, which is when legal gun buyers will purchase a weapon and then let it loose in the illegal marke

Read more: Chicago has tough gun laws, but leads nation in gun violence | Fox News

Anything else?

I thought not.

Anything else?

It is indisputable that you are an attention-seeking troll.

Nitey nite then.

Anything else?

It is indisputable that you are an attention-seeking troll.

Nitey nite then.
Looks like the tough guy is afraid of words on the internet.

What a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

Forum List

Back