Chicago safer than other cities

That bullshit garbage chart was already debunked in the other thread you started on this topic.

he did not think you would be here in this one..........:eusa_eh:

Jeezus Harry. Stop kissing everyone's ass and post/think for yourself.

I did not start any other thread on this subject.

I did, however, pull links from another thread.
whose ass do i kiss Dudley?.....please point that out.....but i can say your lips are so far up the Democrats ass that your face is starting to disappear.....so go ahead point it out i need to know.........

I am so touched by the concern displayed by the rw's over the horrible gun deaths in Chicago but as shown in an earlier thread, Chicago is not even in the top ten for gun related deaths, suicides or homicides.

If only they would pass out guns to Chicago residents. Then they could kill more people and make it into the Top Ten List.

The Geography of U.S. Gun Violence - Neighborhoods - The Atlantic Cities

Well the idiot Dimocrats running the city think it's a big problem. They keep tightening up useless gun laws and spend millions on their gun turn-in programs. None of which does diddly to stop the slaughter on its streets in the hoods.

500 deaths.

Out of 6 million people.

8/1000th of a percent in 2012.

The percentage was much higher in Newtown.

But fear not - you can still go home and make love to your auto weapon.

Well just to add to this little bit of pissing for distance,Chicago will kill another 500 this years just as they have for YEARS Newton probably not.

Is the view better standing on top of those dead kids?

Luddy LOVES walking all over the corpses of innocents.

500 deaths.

Out of 6 million people.

8/1000th of a percent in 2012.

The percentage was much higher in Newtown.

But fear not - you can still go home and make love to your auto weapon.

Well just to add to this little bit of pissing for distance,Chicago will kill another 500 this years just as they have for YEARS Newton probably not.

Is the view better standing on top of those dead kids?

Just as good as the view you have standing on top of 500 dead Chicagoians.

"Mr. Pot? I have Mr. Kettle on line 2 ...................... "

Wow. So being BLACK is the real problem?

Guess we'd better revive Monroe's idea and create a free state in Africa to deport them all to.

THEN we'll be safe.

Unbelievable.

Most of the massacre perpeptrators are white guys. Torqued-off white guys with automatic weapons.

But for the racist gun nuts, that's OK. Gotta protect ourselves for the angry black mobs that will rise up in the inner cities ........................

Oh, wait.

Last edited:
I am so touched by the concern displayed by the rw's over the horrible gun deaths in Chicago but as shown in an earlier thread, Chicago is not even in the top ten for gun related deaths, suicides or homicides.

If only they would pass out guns to Chicago residents. Then they could kill more people and make it into the Top Ten List.

The Geography of U.S. Gun Violence - Neighborhoods - The Atlantic Cities
Is this the latest "copy/paste lie" you Robots are supposed to post all over?

Wow. So being BLACK is the real problem?

Guess we'd better revive Monroe's idea and create a free state in Africa to deport them all to.

THEN we'll be safe.

Unbelievable.

Most of the massacre perpeptrators are white guys. Torqued-off white guys with automatic weapons.

But for the racist gun nuts, that's OK. Gotta protect ourselves for the angry black mobs that will rise up in the inner cities ........................

Oh, wait.
*checks thread*

You're the first one to bring up race, I believe.

The think that all those cities have in common is they're Democrat strongholds.

Obviously, liberal policies are an utter failure.

Go back about 3 posts. i didn't start anything.

You scared little boys who feel insecure because you can't have that gun at your side to feel all badass will use any excuse, no matter how untrue.

This line of thinking should disqualify you from ownership. It is your basic nature, feeling that you'll turn "gay" or something if you don't have your precious weapon. Or you'll be killed because you stopped at Little Caesar's to pick up a pizza.

It won't protect you from crime. It won't protect you from oppressive government. It won't make you safer. I've never owned a gun, and have never had a problem in any of these areas.

Those ARE facts.

Stay tuned for the typical gay comments and the irrational Nazi takeover theories.

Homophobic much? Here's a news flash - gay ISN'T contagious.

The Nazis took over Germany because a lot of the people living there were so bad off that they didn't CARE if they did. Had nothing to do with having guns. They didn't fire a shot when they came to power - in fact, when Hitler tried to instigate an armed coup, HE was imprisioned.

Those who fail to learn from history are .................. well, you know the rest.

Go back about 3 posts. i didn't start anything.
My bad. Sorry.
You scared little boys who feel insecure because you can't have that gun at your side to feel all badass will use any excuse, no matter how untrue.

This line of thinking should disqualify you from ownership. It is your basic nature, feeling that you'll turn "gay" or something if you don't have your precious weapon. Or you'll be killed because you stopped at Little Caesar's to pick up a pizza.
Such irrational hatred. I hope you're under a professional's care.
It won't protect you from crime. It won't protect you from oppressive government. It won't make you safer. I've never owned a gun, and have never had a problem in any of these areas.

Those ARE facts.
Your "facts" are bullshit.
Stay tuned for the typical gay comments and the irrational Nazi takeover theories.

Homophobic much? Here's a news flash - gay ISN'T contagious.
YOU brought up teh ghey. What are YOU afraid of? :lol:

Oh, yes -- you're afraid that your gun-grabbing agenda simply isn't backed up by reality. So you whine and bitch and try to talk tough, but fail miserably.
The Nazis took over Germany because a lot of the people living there were so bad off that they didn't CARE if they did. Had nothing to do with having guns. They didn't fire a shot when they came to power - in fact, when Hitler tried to instigate an armed coup, HE was imprisioned.

Those who fail to learn from history are .................. well, you know the rest.
Yes. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

I do believe Chicago's 517 murders in 2012 beat everyone but the king - Detroit!

Blog: Chicago ranks #1 as the deadliest Alpha world city
Chicago's murder spree of 19.4 per 100,000 is more than three times that of New York's (6 per 100,000) and more than two and a half times of Los Angeles' (7.5 per 100,000), its closest American competitors. Caracas, Venezuela, which apparently is not an Alpha world city--thank you Hugo Chavez--has a higher murder rate of 130 per 100,000.

I've never been robbed. I've never been mugged. I've never been assaulted. I've never had my car or home broken into. My wife has the same history, and we're both in our fifties. I've never had to deal with the police, except when I got caught breaking the law. I smoked pot for a number of years, just never got caught. I take that back - I DID get caught once. They confiscated the stuff and told me to get lost. Guess they were too busy breaking down doors and stealing guns from people to even arrest me.

NEITHER of us has ever owned a gun.

Those ARE facts, and they are indisputable.

Anything else?

I thought not.

Indian reservations crippled by entitlements have the biggest murder rate per capita - told to me by Chief Red Cloud's grandson - also suicide! Guns are not the problem - it is the violent mentality that entitlements foster; the hopelessness.

I've never been robbed. I've never been mugged. I've never been assaulted. I've never had my car or home broken into. My wife has the same history, and we're both in our fifties. I've never had to deal with the police, except when I got caught breaking the law. I smoked pot for a number of years, just never got caught. I take that back - I DID get caught once. They confiscated the stuff and told me to get lost. Guess they were too busy breaking down doors and stealing guns from people to even arrest me.

Anything else?

I thought not.
Move to a black neighborhood, and all that will change!

Indian reservations crippled by entitlements have the biggest murder rate per capita - told to me by Chief Red Cloud's grandson - also suicide! Guns are not the problem - it is the violent mentality that entitlements foster; the hopelessness.

Explain to me how entitlements foster violence.

That would make seniors the most violent people, since they take down the lion's share of entitlements.

THIS outta be good.

Anything else?

I thought not.
Move to a black neighborhood, and all that will change!

Uh, what?

We have had minorities living on our street for 12 years. Hasn't caused any problems yet.

That would make seniors the most violent people, since they take down the lion's share of entitlements.

THIS outta be good.
Obviously seniors are not responsible for the rampant violence.
They have lived most of their lives as productive members of society. Most violence is perpetrated by young male minorities. Entitlements promotes dependency which fosters hopelessness which sponsers violence.

THIS outta be good.
They have lived most of their lives as productive members of society. Most violence is perpetrated by young male minorities. Entitlements promotes dependency which fosters hopelessness which sponsers violence.

Most of the pereptrators of the massacres are white guys not getting entitlements.

The HOPELESSNESS is caused by economic disadvantage. Ever see Winter's Bone? Watch it sometime - a lot of the characters are from rural Southern Missouri and are as white as the driven snow. They have little economic opportunity, and turn to making and selling meth.

And your solution is to take away ANY financial help and turn them loose on society?

Wow. Guess I'd BETTER get me a gun .............................

THIS outta be good.

Most of the pereptrators of the massacres are white guys not getting entitlements.

The HOPELESSNESS is caused by economic disadvantage. Ever see Winter's Bone? Watch it sometime - a lot of the characters are from rural Southern Missouri and are as white as the driven snow. They have little economic opportunity, and turn to making and selling meth.

And your solution is to take away ANY financial help and turn them loose on society?

Wow. Guess I'd BETTER get me a gun .............................
My solution is to sterilize the generational impoverished!
All of the perpetrators of massacres are sick. The reason why they are so effective at their treachery is because they are white - as whites are more intelligent than blacks, and hispanics as a whole. That is why mostley all serial killers are white - they are good at not being caught. However, their murder rates are a drop in the bucket compared to black, and hispanic males.
Economic disadvantage is caused by low intelligence = less ambition, low self esteem = willingness to accept entitlements... I personally would exhaust every other legal possibility before I ever accepted any handout, and I plan on working until I drop dead. Society is replete with those who look for assistance as a primary solution. I agree that a safety net is plausible / humanistic, but you must admit that their are many who are gaming the system. It is simply not fair for the productive to carry those.

New Topics

Forum List

Back