CHICAGO NIGHTMARE WATCH: Enough's Enough...

Appalachians are dying faster than other Americans.

66516e854e00f05a8afc6000be074a33a53da9a8.jpeg

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

Republicans are good at shifting problems away from millions of poor white Republicans in Appalachia to a couple of square blocks in Chicago.

Pretty desperate overreach. We're talking about the ongoing massacre in Chicago.
In other words you don’t give a flying fart about millions of Republicans who live in Appalachia.

But you want us to believe you care so much for African-Americans living in a few blocks in Chicago.

Again, a pretty desperate overreach. Maybe go start your own thread on the plight of Appalachians. I'm good with that. Go for it.
I already have.
But this thread isn’t a serious discussion of stopping gun violence in a black area.
It’s a typical attack of Republicans against black people.

Crime and violence crosses all racial lines.

Solution?
ALLOW THE COPS TO CLEAN UP THE GANGS.
Stop blaming guns when you have the strictest gun laws in the nation.
Accept religious organizations. e.g. Chick=fil-a - Rahm's quote - This is not who we are.
Stop the graft.
And best of all ELECT A REPUBLICAN MAYOR!

And, to Lysistrata - Born in Illinois, most of my life in the Western Subirbs, I know what I am talking about, do you?
Good points...it must be said that Chicago has a MASSIVE police department. It costs a pretty penny and taxes in Chicago are very high.

In summary, the citizens of Chicago are not getting their moneys worth...but the politicians and their buddies do really well.

Solution?
Accept religious organizations. e.g. Chick=fil-a - Rahm's quote - This is not who we are.
Stop the graft.

And, to Lysistrata - Born in Illinois, most of my life in the Western Subirbs, I know what I am talking about, do you?
Good points...it must be said that Chicago has a MASSIVE police department. It costs a pretty penny and taxes in Chicago are very high.

In summary, the citizens of Chicago are not getting their moneys worth...but the politicians and their buddies do really well.
Interesting that the top cop Emmanuel fired is running against him next election.

Solution?
Stop the graft.

Interesting that the top cop Emmanuel fired is running against him next election.
That is interesting.

If Rahm wins reelection, you know it was done corruptly. That guy has been awful for Chicago...well at least for the poor minorities in Chicago who must live in fear every day.

Solution?
Stop the graft.

That is interesting.

If Rahm wins reelection, you know it was done corruptly. That guy has been awful for Chicago...well at least for the poor minorities in Chicago who must live in fear every day.
It would be very interesting and corrupt. Remember a Chicago mayor lost a election (primary) over a snowstorm!

Forum List

Back