Chicago Muslims Stand Up For Chicago Jews

Qur’an 8:12
“Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”
So what's your point?

You do realize this verse was given during a specific time during a specific war?

Nice dodge. The Medina version of the Quran suspercedes the Mecca version which was more about peace. The latest version, which is the one you must follow, is chock full of the most violent passages ever seen in what passes for a religion.

The Medina version of the Quran suspercedes the Mecca version which was more about peace. The latest version, which is the one you must follow, is chock full of the most violent passages ever seen in what passes for a religion.
Time for an Islam 101 lesson.

There is only ONE version of the Quran in the orginal arabic. Period.

There is NO madina version.

There is NO mecca version.

Some of the surahs (chapters) of the Quran were given to Muhammad while he lived in Mecca

Later, Muhammad moved to Madina.

So some surahs (chapters) were given to Muhammad while he lived in Madina.

Later, when the Quran was compiled into book form.

Both the Meccan and Madina surahs were placed in a random order that makes up the Quran.

The Medina version of the Quran suspercedes the Mecca version which was more about peace. The latest version, which is the one you must follow, is chock full of the most violent passages ever seen in what passes for a religion.

Some of the surahs (chapters) of the Quran were given to Muhammad while he lived in Mecca

Both the Meccan and Madina surahs were placed in a random order that makes up the Quran.

Then do me a favor and justify how all these passages add up to a religion of peace:

A 1400-year-old book that dictates Muslim behavior today Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Correction Mohammad wasnt given verses any more than "Isa" was given a book.
mohammad just made shit up so he could indulge himself.

Modern+Day+Trojan+Horse+Al-Hijra,+The+Islamic+Doctrine+of+Immigration,+Accepting+Freedom+or+Imposing+Islam.gif

I do not have any. Nor do I seek any readers.

But it is sad that you spend the time and effort that you do.

Making people think you are some kind of expert about all things Islam.

When you only know a twisted version of what Islam is about. :doubt:

Last edited:

Can't argue with you there. Islam is a very twisted, oppressive, and evil religion/political cult.

I am not an expert but have well-documented sources for everything I post. I'm simply the messenger. You know about messengers, right?

I am not an expert but have well-documented sources for everything I post. I'm simply the messenger. You know about messengers, right?
I don't doubt that you have sources for everything that you post.

But, sources don't always equal validity or truth. :doubt:

You are welcome to provide evidence that what I post about Islam is in error. Your word is not enough.

Last edited:

Truth in Islam is a vaporous thing anyway, so it really doesn't matter what you think about validity or truth, since your religion allows you to twist it to suit you.

Forum List

Back