Chicago most corrupt city in the USA..

You couldn't pay me to live in that cesspool of filth.

Cesspool of filth? Are you being literal or referring to the political climate?

LOL. oh and Chicago is hands down nicer than Boston.

Political climate and the overall oppressive nature of both the city and state government.

Yeah, well I did say in my original post, all politics aside Chicago is a fantastic city. You'd know that if you ever lived there.

Hawaii

He has a birth certificate and everything

nyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaat.. wrong. He was a Senator from Illinois.. go back to your room and don't come out until called.

Come to think of it, he WAS the Senator from Illinois and spent eight years in the Illinois Senate

Imagine that........twelve years serving in that cesspool known as Chicago politics and Republicans cannot get a sniff of an ethical violation
That's because he didn't do a goddamned thing....except vote "Present" over and over and over. He was already being groomed to be the boy king and was told to stay out of trouble, keep his nose clean and stop having homosexual partners. (The one's he did have were murdered.)

nyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaat.. wrong. He was a Senator from Illinois.. go back to your room and don't come out until called.

Come to think of it, he WAS the Senator from Illinois and spent eight years in the Illinois Senate

Imagine that........twelve years serving in that cesspool known as Chicago politics and Republicans cannot get a sniff of an ethical violation
That's because he didn't do a goddamned thing....except vote "Present" over and over and over. He was already being groomed to be the boy king and was told to stay out of trouble, keep his nose clean and stop having homosexual partners. (The one's he did have were murdered.)

And to work on photoshopping his birth certificate.

You do give up easy

Obama only voted "present" in 3% of the votes......similar numbers to other Senators

So.....is that the best you got? Obama was involved in that cesspool of Chicago politics and the best you can come up with is he voted present a few times?

And when really pushed you fall back on "Obama is a homo!"

Conservatives are pathetic aren't they?

Last edited:
Chicago is one of the best cities in the country, if not the best. All politics aside.

With all politics (and politicians) cast aside, Chicago might be a decent place to live. Chicago is the biggest gathering of criminals, good ole boys and mobsters outside of Sicily. Union goons and corrupt politicians have run Chicago for decades. It is TRULY the cesspool of the United States...politically speaking.

Chicago is one of the best cities in the country, if not the best. All politics aside.

With all politics (and politicians) cast aside, Chicago might be a decent place to live. Chicago is the biggest gathering of criminals, good ole boys and mobsters outside of Sicily. Union goons and corrupt politicians have run Chicago for decades. It is TRULY the cesspool of the United States...politically speaking.

I'd be willing to bet that Chicago has more to offer than ______________ (insert whatever town you live in). But keep letting the fact that a city is run by democrats dictate the quality of a city.

I'd be willing to bet that Chicago has more to offer than ______________ (insert whatever town you live in). But keep letting the fact that a city is run by democrats dictate the quality of a city.

How long before the snow turns black after it falls?? When was the last time you went to the Museum of Science and Industry?? It's dirty, in desperate need of repair inside and out. some of the entrances can no longer be used. When was the last time you went to the Field Museum?? It actually stinks in there.

No free days at the museums, little upkeep and huge price increases to visit those places. Everyone is too busy stuffing their pockets with taxpayer money to give a crap. Yea there's the miracle mile that's pretty new but that's because of Oprah. :)

I still have family in the area.

How long before the snow turns black after it falls?? When was the last time you went to the Museum of Science and Industry?? It's dirty, in desperate need of repair inside and out. some of the entrances can no longer be used. When was the last time you went to the Field Museum?? It actually stinks in there.

No free days at the museums, little upkeep and huge price increases to visit those places. Everyone is too busy stuffing their pockets with taxpayer money to give a crap. Yea there's the miracle mile that's pretty new but that's because of Oprah. :)

Summer Festivals, free beach access, free concerts, cheap and reliable public transportation, relatively clean (compared with east coast cities). I've been to the Field Museum about 4 years ago and I didn't notice any smell, but if that's your biggest complaint I know you aren't being serious. I'm sorry there aren't enough "free" days for you. Isn't that typical of a conservative, always looking for a freebie...... :tongue:

Every city has it's blighted areas.

My advice: Don't live in a blighted area.

Summer Festivals, free beach access, free concerts, cheap and reliable public transportation, relatively clean (compared with east coast cities). I've been to the Field Museum about 4 years ago and I didn't notice any smell, but if that's your biggest complaint I know you aren't being serious. I'm sorry there aren't enough "free" days for you. Isn't that typical of a conservative, always looking for a freebie...... :tongue:

When I lived in Chicago my mom was single with 4 kids and a 9th grade education. We were poor, we used the free days to enjoy some culture, especially in the summer. She made sure we went to all the museums, especially the Art Museum at least once or twice a year. Yea, we couldn't have gone without those free days. They were usually on Tuesdays. They haven't changed much in 40 years.

Isn't that typical of a progressive, let's not allow those beneath us to have an opportunity to enjoy some culture and heritage the city has to offer by offering free days at the museums.

You do give up easy

Obama only voted "present" in 3% of the votes......similar numbers to other Senators

So.....is that the best you got? Obama was involved in that cesspool of Chicago politics and the best you can come up with is he voted present a few times?

And when really pushed you fall back on "Obama is a homo!"

Conservatives are pathetic aren't they?

Well, he also appeared on a local PBS show, and you know what a bunch of commie pinkos those guys are.

When I lived in Chicago my mom was single with 4 kids and a 9th grade education. We were poor, we used the free days to enjoy some culture, especially in the summer. She made sure we went to all the museums, especially the Art Museum at least once or twice a year. Yea, we couldn't have gone without those free days. They were usually on Tuesdays. They haven't changed much in 40 years.

Isn't that typical of a progressive, let's not allow those beneath us to have an opportunity to enjoy some culture and heritage the city has to offer by offering free days at the museums.

:eusa_eh: I thought "progressives" were only looking for free handouts. How does anything you say fit in to that? Holy fuck you people can't keep a consistent argument. Whatever fits your agenda at that moment, you'll change your viewpoint at the drop of the hat. Must be nice to not have to be consistent with your beliefs.

Forum List

Back