Chicago most corrupt city in the USA..

Who recently went to jail for trying to sell obummer's Illinois Senate Seat? How come libtards are so tarded?

Consider the source of imformation.:cuckoo:

From a white nebraska family. raised in hawaii.
Obama only lived 10 of his 45 years in Chicago.
I have been in Reno 40 years but was raised in Arizona. What is important is where you were raised and how you were raised. And you can blame the white nebraska family for his up bringing.
Chicago needed Obama and he did a lot of good as a community organizer. Some of you should try it.

Last edited:

nyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaat.. wrong. He was a Senator from Illinois.. go back to your room and don't come out until called.

Come to think of it, he WAS the Senator from Illinois and spent eight years in the Illinois Senate

Imagine that........twelve years serving in that cesspool known as Chicago politics and Republicans cannot get a sniff of an ethical violation

Consider the source of imformation.:cuckoo:

From a white nebraska family. raised in hawaii.
Obama only lived 10 of his 45 years in Chicago.
I have been in Reno 40 years but was raised in Arizona. What is important is where you were raised and how you were raised. And you can blame the white nebraska family for his up bringing.
Chicago needed Obama and he did a lot of good as a community organizer. Some of you should try it.

Yea, this will be presented before the new Chicago Ethics Task Force at City Hall Wednesday night and no you won't find in on CNN, MSNBC or anywhere in the MSM. They have to protect him at all costs., even leaving out true stuff, hoping no one will notice.

The story actually ran on a CBS affiliate from Chicago Called Most Corrupt City In Nation « CBS Chicago

And how could he live in Chicago only 10 years when he listened to Reverend Wright for 20+. Obama moved to Chicago in 1985..........23 years before he was elected as President.

Last edited:
Chicago is one of the best cities in the country, if not the best. All politics aside.

Sure Chicago is a good city.........I left in 1983 after my children's bikes were stolen out of our yard, with a locked gate. Who steals kids toys??

My sister left in 1985 after gangs threatened her son with his life if he didn't join.

Yea, I just want to go back, 30 years later it's gotten better?? Keep dreaming................

Sure Chicago is a good city.........I left in 1983 after my children's bikes were stolen out of our yard, with a locked gate. Who steals kids toys??

My sister left in 1985 after gangs threatened her son with his life if he didn't join.

Yea, I just want to go back, 30 years later it's gotten better?? Keep dreaming................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chicago is one of the best cities in the country, if not the best. All politics aside.

Yea and you all keep voting for Dem's that keeps that corruption going continually for the last 140 something odd years.
And Dem's have the gall to call Repubs stupid. :lol:

Murder rate falls in Chicago - UPI.com
Latest news, Latest News Headlines, news articles, news video, news photos - UPI.com 2, 2011 – Chicago's murder rate for 2010 was the lowest in 45 years, with 435 recorded homicides, the Chicago Police Department said.

nirvana

Yea, well and there is this.............from 2010
This year, Chicago took the not-so coveted top spot from Cincinnati for the most dangerous neighborhood, while Atlanta has the highest number of neighborhoods making the list (four).

25 most dangerous neighborhoods 2010 - DailyFinance

LOL. Crime doesn't happen elsewhere? My bike was stolen while living in Arizona and again in Delaware. Whats your point exactly?

Oh and yes it has changed a lot in the last 30 years.

Forum List

Back