Chicago Mayor: Emanuel Kicked Off Ballot

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
This decision comes from the Illinois Appellate Court, which is the state's intermediate-level court (and it's a surprise, since Emanuel had no trouble winning his case in front of the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners or at the trial level). It will, no doubt, promptly be appealed to the state Supreme Court, where it's entirely possible it may be reversed and everything will be back to normal
Swing State Project: Chicago Mayor: Emanuel Kicked Off Ballot

A judge ruled that carpetbagger Rahm Emanuel does not meet residency requirements to run for Chicago mayor. I wonder how long it's going to take for a judge to rule that Obama didn't meet the residency requirements either.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Chicago is a wonderful city - but the city government sucks (like most major cities).

Too bad Rahm...maybe some insurance cartel needs a lobbyist, or you could always join the Israeli Army.

Yea but he'll be back. A corrupt degenerate Democrat is always welcome in Chicago. The Dems will rig that thing up and he'll be on the ballot eventually. Bet on that.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This is priceless, Obamas right hand man, gets his ass kicked off the ballot!!!!!
2. This falls squarely on Obamas plate, spulat!
3. And will follow him to the next election!
4. We will use this, till we wear out Rahm's head bashing it into the political door come next election!!!:clap2:
5. Boom, boom, boom,..infinity.:lol:
6. Oh don't go limp, we have to use this, this is politics!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chicago has become a failed Third World nightmare. The Democrats sure have done a number on that City. It really was once a wonderful grand City. Now it's just a miserable blight on mankind. How sad. :(

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This is priceless, Obamas right hand man, gets his ass kicked off the ballot!!!!!
2. This falls squarely on Obamas plate, spulat!
3. And will follow him to the next election!
4. We will use this, till we wear out Rahm's head bashing it into the political door come next election!!!:clap2:
5. Boom, boom, boom,..infinity.:lol:
6. Oh don't go limp, we have to use this, this is politics!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would pay good money to get a glimpse in to what your real life is like. I'm sure it's fascinating.

Chicago has become a failed Third World nightmare. The Democrats sure have done a number on that City. It really was once a wonderful grand City. Not it's just a miserable blight on mankind. How sad. :(

It's a 3rd world in Chicago? News to me. Where do you live? I'd love to know where heaven on earth exists.

Forum List

Back