Chicago may get 'gay-friendly' high school

Please provide link for evidence to so called "gay gene"

Or just admitt that you are lying again as usual.

Thank You

I'm assuming that you meant "christian gene" in your rush to stand after trying to suck of ghostly mohammed so...

Is the Capacity for Spirituality Determined by Brain Chemistry?
Geneticist's Book 'The God Gene' Is Disputed by Scientists, Embraced by Some Religious Leaders
washingtonpost.com: Is the Capacity for Spirituality Determined by Brain Chemistry?

Geneticist claims to have found 'God gene' in humans
Washington Times - Geneticist claims to have found 'God gene' in humans

Is the Capacity for Spirituality Determined by Brain Chemistry?
Geneticist's Book 'The God Gene' Is Disputed by Scientists, Embraced by Some Religious Leaders
washingtonpost.com: Is the Capacity for Spirituality Determined by Brain Chemistry?

Geneticist claims to have found 'God gene' in humans
Washington Times - Geneticist claims to have found 'God gene' in humans
Gay gene, christian gene, it's all silly pseudo science non sense put forth by wackos like you Shogun

Gay gene, christian gene, it's all silly pseudo science non sense put forth by wackos like you Shogun

yea.. you keep thinking that, nutter. Trust me, gravity and heliocentrism are not pseudo science either.

What does a so called gay gene have to do with gravity??

You really need to take a break from the bong for awhile.

It will help clear you head!!

You WOULD be stupid enough to miss that i'm pointing out your dogma junkie tendency to ignore the fruits of physical science. Can't really say I expected much from a wannabe muslim whose forum input is about as convincing as Edward James Olmos selling Skin Care products.

and that exact same logic explains why we feel the need for spirituality, dude.. Go ahead.. try and "cure" homosexuality so atheists like me can then move to "cure" christianity.

:)

If Christianity can be determined to be the result of a chemical imbalance in the brain, you've got a deal.

If Christianity can be determined to be the result of a chemical imbalance in the brain, you've got a deal.

so far the elation you experience in church is no different than the elation one feels while at a concert. It's the same type of mania facilitated by a peer group. Please, open that pandora's box, homey.

New Topics

Forum List

Back