Chicago Mafia comes out against transgender

equalizer_0

Jan 23, 2018
Very threatening news. Aggravated murder. Total complicity on the part of law enforcement and military.

Word apparently came down from the big mob bosses, because all these articles are straight out of Chicago. Something is not quite right with the "news" here. Obviously not good news for transgender people, but something else is going on, and something is being skewed out of perspective.

Very threatening news. Aggravated murder. Total complicity on the part of law enforcement and military.

Word apparently came down from the big mob bosses, because all these articles are straight out of Chicago. Something is not quite right with the "news" here. Obviously not good news for transgender people, but something else is going on, and something is being skewed out of perspective.

Let me guess you go to a public school right???

Lol

Aggravated murder.

Qualify that.

Premeditated murder.

Conspiracy to commit murder.

Malice aforethought.

Previous attempts to murder the same person.

Murder for hire.

Contract "put out" to commit murder. Half now, half when the job is done.

Murder made to look like accident, heart disease, stroke, or cancer.
I don't need definitions I need you to QUALIFY your accusation. I need you to point to how policy has led to greater hate crime e.g. murder in the trans community. If that was your angle.

I need you to point to how policy has led to greater hate crime e.g. murder in the trans community.

Let us be very specific here.

The prevailing policies have persistently refused to distinguish the "trans community" from the gay male community. The latter, unfortunately, harbors a great deal of misogynism, to which trans women are subjected at the hands of gay men, who are adamant at refusing and denying the transition and surgery needed by trans women.

I have no idea why the mafia's opinion on any social matter is of any consequence.

A brutal criminal organization's opinion is worthless. If they kill a trans person, send them to prison. Period.

Forum List

Back