Chicago - Khilafah Conference 2010 - EMERGING WORLD ORDER

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A radical Islamist group critics say has links to Al Qaeda is gearing up to host its second annual U.S. recruiting event.

The group, Hizb ut-Tahrir America, which is committed to establishing a caliphate, or international Islamic empire, kicked up controversy in Chicago last year with its first U.S. conference, “Fall of Capitalism & Rise of Islam.”

... “Emerging World Order: How the Khilafah Will Shape the World," scheduled to begin July 11 at the Chicago Marriott Oak Brook. According to a video promoting the event, the goal is to persuade attendees to “answer the call” to "join the campaign" for a Khilafah, or global Islamic empire.

Despite the charged message, the group insists that it advocates change only through nonviolent means.

FOXNews.com - Radical Islamist Group Is Returning to Chicago for Major Recruitment Drive

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jbnn2qKJ3o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Khilafah Conference 2010 - EMERGING WORLD ORDER : Hizb ut-Tahrir America[/ame]

Well, first, who are the critics making the claim? Second, how many Christian organizations regularly go on about converting the world to Christianity?

Maybe since they have heard there is a 'Power Vacuum' and political unrest by the natives in the USA they are trying their best to get their feet in the door. :D

Not funny really, since radical Islamist groups such as this would control every human being in the country through torture and murder if they didn't surrender to them, as they well have demonstrated elsewhere in the world. What is not cool, is that these inhuman 'bastads' have so many supporters in the USA and around the world.

A great reason why everyone in this country must set aside this savage political infighting, racial infighting and other garbage and realize we all belong to one race, the human RACE before we all end up punching each other in the face while we spin round and round down the toilet. Okay, I will step down from my USMB pulpit and make room for other comments.

Not funny really, since radical Islamist groups such as this would control every human being in the country through torture and murder if they didn't surrender to them, as they well have demonstrated elsewhere in the world. What is not cool, is that these inhuman 'bastads' have so many supporters in the USA and around the world.

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight

No one has yet presented evidence that these people are of the radical variety of Islam. And there is the little item concerning freedom of religion in our Constitution.

No one has yet presented evidence that these people are of the radical variety of Islam. And there is the little item concerning freedom of religion in our Constitution.

Wow, just hoping for the fall of Capitalism and the Rise Islam isn't enough for you?

Maybe you need to change your user name to "Old as Shit and Dumb as a Rock!"

Wow, just hoping for the fall of Capitalism and the Rise Islam isn't enough for you?

So it appears you have a problem with freedom of religion?

Nice twist on words dickhead! I have a problem with a group calling for Jihad and destruction of the American and Capitalist way of life that I love.

Nice twist on words dickhead! I have a problem with a group calling for Jihad and destruction of the American and Capitalist way of life that I love.

You mean like the Tea Baggers?

A radical Islamist group critics say has links to Al Qaeda is gearing up to host its second annual U.S. recruiting event.

The group, Hizb ut-Tahrir America, which is committed to establishing a caliphate, or international Islamic empire, kicked up controversy in Chicago last year with its first U.S. conference, “Fall of Capitalism & Rise of Islam.”

... “Emerging World Order: How the Khilafah Will Shape the World," scheduled to begin July 11 at the Chicago Marriott Oak Brook. According to a video promoting the event, the goal is to persuade attendees to “answer the call” to "join the campaign" for a Khilafah, or global Islamic empire.

Despite the charged message, the group insists that it advocates change only through nonviolent means.

FOXNews.com - Radical Islamist Group Is Returning to Chicago for Major Recruitment Drive

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jbnn2qKJ3o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Khilafah Conference 2010 - EMERGING WORLD ORDER : Hizb ut-Tahrir America[/ame]

Really?? A message straight from Allah??? I didn't know he was in to video making. So, imagine my disappointment when I ran the video and guess what? No Allah. He's not there. Not a single word. Just a bunch of second hand info, once again. Oh, that's right, I'm supposed to take your word on it. It's straight from Allah, yeah right. Like you guys are really trustworthy. You still kill each other over childish superstisious crap like a bunch of primitive cave men, yet I'm supposed to think your enlightened!!!
No different than any other loony toons bunch that can't understand or tolerate others who don't talk to inanimate objects, invisible omnipotent beings, nor won't contemplate their own freakin navel. What a bunch of morons.

and what law is broken if you want capitalism to fall and islam to rise?

and what law is broken if you want capitalism to fall and islam to rise?

Hey Teenie Booper,

When did I say a crime too place?

I'm confident there will be plenty of "eyes" on the group and I don't plan on losing any sleep.

And still no one presented evidence that these people are of the jihadist type. All that has been presented thus far is xenophobic yap-yap.

In Hizb ut-Tahrir's draft constitution for its unified Islamic state, any non-Muslims living in the state may not serve in any of the ruling offices, such as the position of caliph, nor vote for these officials, as these positions require those who fulfil them to believe in the system. Muslims have "the right to participate in the election of the Khaleefah [head of state] and in giving him the pledge (ba'iah). Non-Muslims have no right in this regard." However non-Muslims may voice "complaints in respect to unjust acts performed by the rulers or the misapplication of Islam upon them."

In regards to foreign policy, Article 186 of the draft constitution states: "The State is forbidden to belong to any organisation that is based on something other than Islam or that applies non-Islamic rules". This includes organizations such as the UN, the World Bank, and the IMF and the Arab League. Article 185 of the draft constitution states: "It is permitted to conclude good neighbouring, economic, commercial, financial, cultural and armistice treaties."

Hizb ut-Tahrir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is from the conference last year:

A speaker identified by conference organizers as Imam Jaleel Abdul Adil said that "if they offer us the sun, or the moon, or a nice raise, or a passport, or a house in the suburbs or even a place to pray at the job, on the condition that we stop calling for Islam as a complete way of life - we should never do that, ever do that - unless and until Islam becomes victorious or we die in the attempt." (To see the clip, click here.)

Later, the following dialogue ensued between the imam and a member of the audience over whether Shariah or the Constitution should be the supreme law of the land in the United States (click here to see the clip):

Audience member: "Would you get rid of the Constitution for Shariah, yes or no?"

Imam: "Over the Muslim world? Yes, it would be gone."

Audience Member: And so if the United States was a Muslim world, the Constitution would be gone?"

Imam: "If the United States was in the Muslim world, the Muslims who are here would be calling and happy to see the Shariah applied, yes we would."

Audience Member: "And the Constitution gone. That's all."

Read more at: Hizb Ut-Tahrir: Shariah Takes Precedence over U.S. Constitution: Imam Promises to Fight "Until Islam Becomes Victorious or We Die in the Attempt" :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSUOB-dofZk&feature=related]YouTube - Farid Kassim (Hizb ut Tahrir's national spokesman)[/ame]

Forum List

Back