Chicago Islamist Case: Let's give some PROPS to the FBI!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The article in the Times of India seems to summarize the criminal complaint prety nicely.

Doosra Daood (Headley) - India - The Times of India

This guy, "David Headley" { David Coleman Headley - Google Search } is mentioned in a story linked in the MSN browser (MSNBC Top Story): { Chicago suspect linked to Mumbai attacks - Crime & courts- msnbc.com }.

It caught my eye. So I Googled the name and then just skimmed some articles as well as the Criminal Complaint: { http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/headley complaint.pdf_20091027_09_57_00_15.imageContent } .

This is detailed material but absolutely fascinating.

I can only HOPE that the Obama Administration's proclivities toward "PC" don't lead it towards a new policy of laxness.

In any event, I say it's time we give some thanks and some PROPS to the FBI! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It looks like some of the folks in India agree.

The connection between this case and the Mumbai massacre is pretty direct. I'm surpised others don't find this compelling or at least more concerning.

The five Americans recently arrested in Pakistan (now facing deportation back to the United States) appear to have a close connection to the same terrorist group.

I suspect there is more to all of this than meets the eye.

I can only hope that the Obama Administration isn't being shit-headed about this. They need to follow the path blazed by the George W. Bush Adminsitration in using all manner of intelligence gathering tools to hunt down these kind of groups and members (and would-be members).

In the interim, I guess I stand alone in giving props to our F.B.I. in this investigation.

Excellent work.

Forum List

Back