Chicago cops will fuck these NATO protesters up if they pull the same shit they pull

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Chicago cops will fuck these NATO protesters up if they pull the same shit they pull at previous NATO demonstrations.

These little hippie drones don't know what they're getting into. Trust me, I know - Chicago cops don't play games.

You can bet the cops are just waiting to bust heads into the pavement.

I heard downtown businesses are telling their employees to wear jeans and t shirts rather than suits so as to not draw attention or attacks. Also several banks are closing.

Way to Fuck up a local economy.

Why is the meeting even being held in Chicago?

I have absolutely no idea....

Half of the city is shut down..... The trains are being treated like boarding an airplane, except no bags, no luggage, no bikes, no food, no drinks...

They're shutting down businesses and boarding them up so the protesters don't fuck them up...

Holding NATO here in Chicago is stupid....

Of course using Obamafucks logic I bet he thinks its good for business like the Olympics or something....

Why is the meeting even being held in Chicago?

It isn't! There's no one in Chicago but protesters. The meeting itself has been moved to Camp David.

NO, It's happening as we speak....

I'm from Chicago and it's a big deal here...

The PROTESTS are happening in Chicago because that was originally supposed to be the site of the G8. The meeting itself has been moved to Camp David.

G8 summit at Camp David and Nato protests in Chicago

Only protesters are in Chicago.

I heard downtown businesses are telling their employees to wear jeans and t shirts rather than suits so as to not draw attention or attacks. Also several banks are closing.

That's the whole point!

Wait until the Chicago cops start fucking people up..........

If one rock is thrown the cops will start clubbing everyone in sight. Hell they may even start shooting motherfuckers....

It isn't! There's no one in Chicago but protesters. The meeting itself has been moved to Camp David.

NO, It's happening as we speak....

I'm from Chicago and it's a big deal here...

The PROTESTS are happening in Chicago because that was originally supposed to be the site of the G8. The meeting itself has been moved to Camp David.

G8 summit at Camp David and Nato protests in Chicago

Only protesters are in Chicago.

G8 and NATO are different dummy.............

10,000 losers can hate the cops, resist them, throw shit at them, mock them, piss and shit on their cars, taunt them, belittle them, assault them.........................but 1 loser gets OC sprayed or slammed, and half the nation (well, the "left" half) will arise in a heated protest of cops and demand "justice".

Our country has evolved so well.

Chicago cops will fuck these NATO protesters up if they pull the same shit they pull at previous NATO demonstrations.

These little hippie drones don't know what they're getting into. Trust me, I know - Chicago cops don't play games.

Would it be beyond the terms of historic reference to bring up an earlier match between the Chicago police and a group of Obama's pals....?

This:

1. For perspective, consider the famous Weathermen ‘Days of Rage’ protests of the Chicago 7 trial in October 1969. Planned as war in the streets, even the Black Panthers decided that these folks were too psychotic even for them. Fred Hampton, deputy chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party (BPP), said “We oppose the anarchistic, adventuristic, chauvinistic, individualistic, masochistic, Custeristic Weathermen.” Susan Braudy, “Family Circle: The Boudins and the Aristocracy of the Left,: p. 188

a. Too nuts for the Black Panthers, but they became respected advisors and co-authors to a Democratic President.

b. At a 1969 “War Council” in Flint, Michigan, Bernardine Dohrn gave her most memorable and notorious speech to her followers. Holding her fingers in what became the Weatherman “fork salute,” she said of the bloody murders recently committed by the Manson Family in which the pregnant actress Sharon Tate and a Folgers Coffee heiress and several other inhabitants of a Benedict Canyon mansion were brutally stabbed to death: “Dig it! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them. They even shoved a fork into the victim’s stomach! Wild!” Bernardine Dohrn - Discover the Networks

2. At other rallies, Dohrn said, "Bring the revolution home, kill your parents -- that's where it's at."

After a Chicago Democratic official, Richard Elrod, became paralyzed while fighting with a privileged looter during the Weathermen's "Days of Rage," Dohrn led the Weathermen in a song sung to the tune of Bob Dylan's "Lay Lady Lay":

Lay, Elrod, lay,
Lay in the street for a while
Stay, Elrod, stay
Stay in your bed for a while
You thought you could stop the Weatherman
But up-front people put you on your can,
Stay, Elrod, stay
Stay in your iron lung,
Play, Elrod, play
Play with your toes for a while.
Coulter, “Demonic,” p. 162-163.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Good... i am rather sick of the shit these "demonstrators" pull.

10,000 losers can hate the cops, resist them, throw shit at them, mock them, piss and shit on their cars, taunt them, belittle them, assault them.........................but 1 loser gets OC sprayed or slammed, and half the nation (well, the "left" half) will arise in a heated protest of cops and demand "justice".

Our country has evolved so well.

This will put them in the mood to go out and protest for the collective bargaining rights of the police.

If things do get nasty it'll be interesting to see if the Chicago cops have learned that every other person on the streets these days can video record their every move.

Last edited:

That's the whole point!

Wait until the Chicago cops start fucking people up..........

If one rock is thrown the cops will start clubbing everyone in sight. Hell they may even start shooting motherfuckers....

You were right about the clubbing not the shooting though, Chicago cops don't fuck around you were right.

Hard to admit, it seems like yesterday, when the war was raging in Vietnam and the students and hippies hit the streets at the Democratic convention and got their asses kicked. As for the Cops, new mayor in town, so one can only hope both sides keep their cool, otherwise it will be ugly. But then again maybe a little ass whipping is long over due!

Forum List

Back