Chicago Cop's son murdered on his own porch.

Black Lives Matter doesn't control the airwaves white people do. You see and hear only what white controlled media allows you to see and hear. BLM does protest Black on Black crime and murder but you have to get off ghe mainstream media to see or hear it.

Really? They could post that all over youtube or liveleak but no, I hear them railing against whitey and nary a peep about the crime endemic in the black community.
Why would you expect BLM or any other Black organization to complain about Black on Black crime when Whites completely ignore White on White crime?
White on White crime is as endemic or more so than is Black on Black crime in America but your media focuses on the latter with such intensity the entire entire world has come to associate Blacks with ALL the violence in America. That is NOT true.

But Black protestors are not throwing White on white crime in your faces. They are complaining about cops killing unarmed Blacks and not being held accountable.
That is a fair grievance to complain about. BTW, I have a question for you. If cops have saturated Black neighborhoods so much in the past 40 years how was it possible that all those Black on Black homicides occurred under their noses? Something doesn't compute here. And considering that most of those murders go unsolved. it raises the question that the cops might be clandestinely involved somehow.

What white on white crime?
Nothing ever happens in my neighborhood.
Duh! Some trailer parks are crime free I guess!

So you found a good one huh? Congrats...
I found what? A good trailer park? Why, you know somebody trying to sell one?

I absolutely agree with you. But they kill a lot more whiteys than they do blacks. It is not a racism issue, it is a power issue. Police, especially corrupt police forces, are very difficult to reign in. They don't care what color you are, they only care that they have power over you.
Preciate your sentiment, however, that doesn't ring true...the power issue argument, because historically, police have had an adversarial & racist relationship with blacks.

Unless you can pin-point the time when that changed until recently.

Historically you are incorrect. Take a look at the history of the old west. If ever there was a place to be a racist you would think that that would be it. The evidence says otherwise. Fully 25% of the cowboys were black. You would think that thus they were the majority of those killed by lawmen in the 1870's and 80's but it is the exact opposite. They are under represented in the casualty lists. The lawmen killed those who threatened their power base and that was all. It is the same today. A black person is far more likely to be killed by a black cop than by a white one. That is a fact. Almost a two to one ratio in point of fact.

Racism, except for rare incidents, is not the cause.

Really? They could post that all over youtube or liveleak but no, I hear them railing against whitey and nary a peep about the crime endemic in the black community.
Why would you expect BLM or any other Black organization to complain about Black on Black crime when Whites completely ignore White on White crime?
White on White crime is as endemic or more so than is Black on Black crime in America but your media focuses on the latter with such intensity the entire entire world has come to associate Blacks with ALL the violence in America. That is NOT true.

But Black protestors are not throwing White on white crime in your faces. They are complaining about cops killing unarmed Blacks and not being held accountable.
That is a fair grievance to complain about. BTW, I have a question for you. If cops have saturated Black neighborhoods so much in the past 40 years how was it possible that all those Black on Black homicides occurred under their noses? Something doesn't compute here. And considering that most of those murders go unsolved. it raises the question that the cops might be clandestinely involved somehow.

What are you...the Leona Helmsley of the trailer park?

No, that is YOUR neighborhood, not mine. I am straight up gentry. I might buy or sell a trailer park but I would never live in one.

No, that is YOUR neighborhood, not mine. I am straight up gentry. I might buy or sell a trailer park but I would never live in one.

Sorry...your proclamation was so weird I couldnt grasp the concept.
I personally live in one of the top five master planned communities in the country.
And you?

The Black Lives Matter and the Black Grievance Industry ignore such incidents like the plague because they don't want to admit the what's causing the senseless slaughter of blacks killing blacks is rooted in the violent culture in which many many young blacks are raised. Violence is everyday behavior they learn in their homes from older family members and they simply emulate it as youngsters and take it to the streets as they mature.

Change can only come from within but there isn't a race pimp that will even acknowledge it let alone do anything about it. Too easy to blame whitey instead.
Black Lives Matter doesn't control the airwaves white people do. You see and hear only what white controlled media allows you to see and hear. BLM does protest Black on Black crime and murder but you have to get off ghe mainstream media to see or hear it.
What a crock of shit!

If the bastard phony reverend Jesse Jackson, that scumbag Sharpton, or any of the other usual suspect race pimps were out in the streets protesting the black on black genocide it would be all over the media. But they don't do shit because black lives don't matter to them any more than to the shooters in the streets.

The Black Lives Matter and the Black Grievance Industry ignore such incidents like the plague because they don't want to admit the what's causing the senseless slaughter of blacks killing blacks is rooted in the violent culture in which many many young blacks are raised. Violence is everyday behavior they learn in their homes from older family members and they simply emulate it as youngsters and take it to the streets as they mature.

Change can only come from within but there isn't a race pimp that will even acknowledge it let alone do anything about it. Too easy to blame whitey instead.
What a crock of shit!

If the bastard phony reverend Jesse Jackson, that scumbag Sharpton, or any of the other usual suspect race pimps were out in the streets protesting the black on black genocide it would be all over the media. But they don't do shit because black lives don't matter to them any more than to the shooters in the streets.
When authority figures kill unarmed people they need to be held to a higher standard. The media sees that as newsworthy because of the Constitutional and civil rights implications. Protestors of Black Lives Matter are simply addressing the proportional disparity of murders committed by cops upon unarmed Black people.

Black on Black murder protests:

Did you hear about the men of Alpha Phi Alpha, the nation's oldest black Greek-letter fraternity, marching down 79th Street last month to protest shootings in Chatham? How about the army of mothers in Englewood who gather at the scene of every shooting and patrol the streets of their neighborhood on foot? And what about the annual peace march in Grand Crossing that draws hundreds of South Siders onto the streets at the start of the school year?

This is a sample of what you overlooked while you were busy keeping tabs on the weekly death count. You need those numbers when spouting off that blacks kill more blacks than white cops do.

Sometimes it takes locking arms at the doorway of Neiman Marcus or blocking the entry to Water Tower Place to get people to pay attention.

Don't get me wrong: White people aren't the only ones guilty of spreading the lie. There's an appalling number of African-Americans and other minorities who repeat the same rhetoric. Skin color doesn't protect anyone from getting sucked in by the hype.

The big lie: African-Americans don't care about black-on-black crime

Last edited:

What a crock of shit!

When authority figures kill unarmed people they need to be held to a higher standard. The media sees that as newsworthy because of the Constitutional and civil rights implications. Protestors of Black Lives Matter are simply addressing the proportional disparity of murders committed by cops upon unarmed Black people.

Did you hear about the men of Alpha Phi Alpha, the nation's oldest black Greek-letter fraternity, marching down 79th Street last month to protest shootings in Chatham? How about the army of mothers in Englewood who gather at the scene of every shooting and patrol the streets of their neighborhood on foot? And what about the annual peace march in Grand Crossing that draws hundreds of South Siders onto the streets at the start of the school year?

This is a sample of what you overlooked while you were busy keeping tabs on the weekly death count. You need those numbers when spouting off that blacks kill more blacks than white cops do.

Sometimes it takes locking arms at the doorway of Neiman Marcus or blocking the entry to Water Tower Place to get people to pay attention.

Don't get me wrong: White people aren't the only ones guilty of spreading the lie. There's an appalling number of African-Americans and other minorities who repeat the same rhetoric. Skin color doesn't protect anyone from getting sucked in by the hype.

There is no disparity.
Blacks commit more crimes thus putting themselves in the position to be shot more often.

What a crock of shit!

There is no disparity.
Blacks commit more crimes thus putting themselves in the position to be shot more often.
OMG, another drone who thinks proportional statistics only work in his favor. Unarmed people of any race who are murdered by the police is inexcusable, especially when that person is shot in the back or dies in police custody while restrained, or when complying with an officer's orders to produce ID. There is NO justification for that at all. Therein lies the disparity.

Historically you are incorrect. Take a look at the history of the old west. If ever there was a place to be a racist you would think that that would be it. The evidence says otherwise. Fully 25% of the cowboys were black. You would think that thus they were the majority of those killed by lawmen in the 1870's and 80's but it is the exact opposite. They are under represented in the casualty lists. The lawmen killed those who threatened their power base and that was all. It is the same today. A black person is far more likely to be killed by a black cop than by a white one. That is a fact. Almost a two to one ratio in point of fact.

Racism, except for rare incidents, is not the cause.
And your underlying point is...?

What a crock of shit!

Forum List

Back