Chicago cop tasered unconscious diabetic 11 times

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Police officers from two Chicago suburbs are being sued after one of them allegedly Tasered a man having a diabetic seizure because the diabetic involuntarily hit the officer while being taken to an ambulance.

Prospero Lassi, a 40-year-old employee of Southwest Airlines, filed the lawsuit (PDF) with a federal court in Chicago last week, following an April 9, 2009, incident in which Lassi was taken to hospital following a violent diabetic seizure -- and being Tasered 11 times while unconscious.

Chicago cop tasered unconscious diabetic 11 times | Raw Story

This is just sad.

Police officers from two Chicago suburbs are being sued after one of them allegedly Tasered a man having a diabetic seizure because the diabetic involuntarily hit the officer while being taken to an ambulance.

Prospero Lassi, a 40-year-old employee of Southwest Airlines, filed the lawsuit (PDF) with a federal court in Chicago last week, following an April 9, 2009, incident in which Lassi was taken to hospital following a violent diabetic seizure -- and being Tasered 11 times while unconscious.

This is just sad.

Sheesh! What were the EMTs doing while these two idiots were torturing their patient? They should have insisted on remaining in control of what was clearly a medical situation.

This is just sad.

Sheesh! What were the EMTs doing while these two idiots were torturing their patient? They should have insisted on remaining in control of what was clearly a medical situation.

Perhaps, they were a tad affraid of a cop who would do that. ?????

When I read this stuff, I always kinda wonder what the real story is. Just sayin'. Our media is not exactly accurate.

When I read this stuff, I always kinda wonder what the real story is. Just sayin'. Our media is not exactly accurate.

What, according to you the cops should have beat up someone unconscious, and then maybe shot him just a little, too....

Whaddaya do, you, play Nazi Death Camp Fantasy scenarios to get yer jollies?

What, according to you the cops should have beat up someone unconscious, and then maybe shot him just a little, too....

And you get all this from my comment that the media is not known for it's accuracy of reporting? Interesting. My conclusion from your conclusion is that you are, in fact, an idiot.

And you get all this from my comment that the media is not known for it's accuracy of reporting? Interesting. My conclusion from your conclusion is that you are, in fact, an idiot.

She has proven that over and over on this forum.

She has proven that over and over on this forum.

That's clear with every post. All my comment meant is that the media is not always accurate and we should not assume that what they report is correct. I made no comment on the actions of the officers.

She's just stupid.

So at this point, no one can defend the cops. Good. This is just crazy.

How can anyone defend tazering someone who is unconscious? If this is true that cop better face some discipline for it.

Why is it you immediately run to a head-in-the-sand like defense of 'this couldn't have happened our media must have gotten it wrong'?

This is just sad.

Was the diabetic fat? Fat people deserved to be tasered.

motivationalfat.jpg

Forum List

Back