Chic-Fil-A is making history, and showing the power of the American people/voter.

Religous bigotry?
You will not find anyone on this board more opposed to persecution of gays by religous kooks than me.

I won't find anyone more in favor of persecution of people for religious beliefs (other than Islam) than you, either.

I often suspect that the only reason you promote homosexuality is your rabid hatred of Christians. Since many Christians oppose homosexuality, you support it to be against those you so desperately hate.

Homosexuals can breed all they want. Reproductive genes are not weeded out.
And where is your evidence that all faulty genes weed away?

Real homosexuals don't breed. Biological fact, sparky.

Evidence?

How Does Human Reproduction Work ? ~ Health Guide

Never said there was a gene but I believe there is a strong probability genetics are involved.

I suspect they are as well, in the same way genetics are involved in alcoholism. But one is not BORN an alcoholic, though there is an undeniable predisposition in some.

Same with the medical community.
Your religous bigotry claim is as bogus as the rest of your post.

Not at all, you are a raging bigot, with venomous hatred of religious people.

Up until the 1970's it was considered a mental illness. Do you really think that homosexuals are "normal"?

What is "normal?"

Would we call someone who gambles "mentally ill?" It seems absurd to me to term someone "mentally ill" just because they have sex with people we don't approve of.

Do you know that in the deaf culture they don't believe being deaf is a defect and when given the option of giving their deaf children the cochlear ear implant so they can hear they usually turn it down? I learned that when I took ASL and it shocked me. How can they do that the their children?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not "normal" either, but for entirely different reasons.

I have a deaf nephew who married a deaf woman. They had a hearing child. The child had a very hard time, and didn't speak until about 6, even at 14, his speech is not completely normal. The influence of the parents is a major part of forming the human psyche.

Again, if homosexuality is genetic, then it's pretty obvious that it's evolutions way of weeding out undesirable traits.

Yes, artificial means can thwart the natural selection process, but from an evolutionary standpoint, the implications are obvious,

How is any "weeding out undesirable traits" going on when homosexuals do quite well in all professional fields in the human race?
Sad that you believe that God weeds out certain humans when they have a gene in them that causes breast cancer, mental illness or translocational downs syndrome.
Really not sad, more sick than anything else.
You are comparing homosexuality to an illness.

Up until the 1970's it was considered a mental illness. Do you really think that homosexuals are "normal"?

Do you know that in the deaf culture they don't believe being deaf is a defect and when given the option of giving their deaf children the cochlear ear implant so they can hear they usually turn it down? I learned that when I took ASL and it shocked me. How can they do that the their children?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not "normal" either, but for entirely different reasons.

Until the 1970s blacks were 2nd class citizens here and told to sit in the back of the bus.
Not a mental illness, that is bunk and everyone knows that.
Of course gays are not normal TO US. And I believe gay marriage is weird, strange and off the wall.
Affects me in no way or anyone else in any way whatsoever. Except the busy body mother hen sissy mama's boys that are sheltered still by the mamas and have nothing else to do.
But to tjhem falling in love with someone of the same sex is normal TO THEM.
So why not celebrate their love be it normal or not?
Does not affect me in any way. Who gives a shit about gay folk?

What is "normal?"

Would we call someone who gambles "mentally ill?" It seems absurd to me to term someone "mentally ill" just because they have sex with people we don't approve of.

I have a deaf nephew who married a deaf woman. They had a hearing child. The child had a very hard time, and didn't speak until about 6, even at 14, his speech is not completely normal. The influence of the parents is a major part of forming the human psyche.

Totally agree. Same page of the playbook.
Good post.

Religous bigotry?
You will not find anyone on this board more opposed to persecution of gays by religous kooks than me.

I won't find anyone more in favor of persecution of people for religious beliefs (other than Islam) than you, either.

I often suspect that the only reason you promote homosexuality is your rabid hatred of Christians. Since many Christians oppose homosexuality, you support it to be against those you so desperately hate.

Homosexuals can breed all they want. Reproductive genes are not weeded out.
And where is your evidence that all faulty genes weed away?

Real homosexuals don't breed. Biological fact, sparky.

Evidence?

How Does Human Reproduction Work ? ~ Health Guide

Never said there was a gene but I believe there is a strong probability genetics are involved.

I suspect they are as well, in the same way genetics are involved in alcoholism. But one is not BORN an alcoholic, though there is an undeniable predisposition in some.

Same with the medical community.
Your religous bigotry claim is as bogus as the rest of your post.

Not at all, you are a raging bigot, with venomous hatred of religious people.

You do not even know the definition of a bigot.
I, unlike you, hate no one. Hate is wrong. Sorry your parents taught you wrong. I pity you and the obvious hatred you have of them and the life they left you. You are in my prayers.
I treat everyone the same because I am at peace with myself and who I am.
You are a spoiled brat and either a scorned woman or a mama's boy.
Which is it?

What is "the promotion of homosexuality"?
How does one promote what they are not and what other people do?

Forum List

Back